Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,954 members, 7,915,805 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (875044 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:
Jbluv55 abeg knack me one snake venom! I don successfully fly my candidates go next round grin
Aha!!! Maigida na, Here's your Snake Venom sire grin

[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1383085914/118/9342118.jpg[/img]

And congratulations on your success coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aha!!! Maigida na, Here's your Snake Venom sire grin

[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1383085914/118/9342118.jpg[/img]

And congratulations on your success coolwink.
Toh!!! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:
Man on toppest form! O boy this Miss nairaland don hot o grin
Baba the contest get as e be o shockedshockedshocked. Unfortunately I nor too dey involved in this season's version of the contest.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Baba the contest get as e be o shockedshockedshocked. Unfortunately I nor too dey involved in this season's version of the contest.
Baba our babes dey progress o grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
guys guys guys!!! I qualified for the final round!!!! grin grin more apples tonight mehngrin

I have caseless to thank for all d additional casts he was able to garner for me today, hope say u never sleep, come take one kiss joor grin

Akira Akira!!! Congrats on making it to the final round o cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

Say it Tom!! grin
You and dre11 hmmmmm grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:

Baba our babes dey progress o grin grin grin
But dem talk say na final round remain now o shockedshockedshocked. How we go take do am na? How many candidates person fit vote for?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Don't mind my absence lately dear, been busy with some stuff wink.

Truckpusher can continue to wish but only in his dreams would such wishes be granted winkgrin. I will continue to be there to wake him up from such dreams tho' cheesycheesygrin.

I know what you mean, do not let anyone take what's yours. smiley
I have to go now, I'll be back at 8pm my time, 5am your time. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

But dem talk say na final round remain now o shockedshockedshocked. How we go take do am na? How many candidates person fit vote for?
Na only one o I no know how I go do am sef shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

You're welcome dear and congratulations for scaling thru to the next round o cool.

Hope you brought something for the boys o grin.

The boss himself.

Hwfa nau?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:

No Tom, Dre11 is not into me. grin Don't let your imagination run wild. Bye for now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello Khiaa wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

WOW!! What a coincidence. She was kind of funny in a sarcastic kind of way. grin grin
She was bold, mature and courageous too cool. Dunno why exactly she deactivated but I'm sure it wasn't unconnected with family and offline issues.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

No Tom, Dre11 is not into me. grin Don't let your imagination run wild.
Dre11 is into anything with (f) on their monicker grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

My day was less strenuous, at least I finish my outside runz earlier today winkgrin. How your own day?

Neighy has abandoned his duty post o.

*whispers to him*.....The rumor goes that he intends to contest for President come 2015 and is busy with campaigns grin.

President of his street or where

The guy forget say Nah we go help am campaign and as he dey leave hin duty post.. ..... His vote dey decrease be thatgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

The boss himself.

Hwfa nau?
Kelvo yoooor!!!! grin I alobam my Broda cool.

How paroles na? I dey see your handiwork all over Miss NL tinz o cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:

undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

No Tom, Dre11 is not into me. grin Don't let your imagination run wild. Bye for now.

Thanks for telling him
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my brother/sidepiece/playmate. grin Oh yes, you have a very good memory. You and I were the only good that came out of that thread, you had my back and I had yours.
THANK YOU LORETTAU FOR BRINGING ME MY FRIENDgrin grin grin
My good friend can't wait to see your face or even your voice in the voice note thread grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

Akira Akira!!! Congrats on making it to the final round o cool.
thanks jare, can I have a bottle of rozzay no no, I prefer champagne grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

I know what you mean, do not let anyone take what's yours. smiley
I have to go now, I'll be back at 8pm my time, 5am your time. smiley
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. No problema Khiaa, I'll take your advice coolwink.

See you later when you do get back dear smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:

My good friend can't wait to see your face or even your voice in the voice note thread grin
king of the tom tom grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
king of the tom tom grin
Queen of the apple apple grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

ghen ghen. confusion go scatter full ground for all of una tomorrow grin I pity d voters pass d contestants sef grin
some pple go begin beef
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:
dre11:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1839876_Adeola20141007210721_jpg8bdefa3f5cef6522e484355bcecdb6b0

***starts preparing the wrestling ring for them both*** cheesycheesygrin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:
Queen of the apple apple grin
grin yes o, emi ni yen o, won ni fi elomi shey mo. I see your handiworks mehn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
thanks jare, can I have a bottle of rozzay no no, I prefer champagne grin grin
Here you go dear grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin yes o, emi ni yen o, won ni fi elomi shey mo. I see your handiworks mehn
O re mi e no easy o, but come o so you fine like this you let awon boys know since? I for apply since na instead you go put granny black and white profile for picture grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jbluv55:

***starts preparing the wrestling ring for them both*** cheesycheesygrin

[img]http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22249/images/ring(15).png[/img]
Bobo na joke we dey crack na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.