Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (866500 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Unfortunately AfricanApple is no longer in the competition but I have to admit that she contested gallantly against really fierce warriors grin.

We still have one candidate left sire and we can make the desired difference by campaigning with all alacrity for her.

She is Rozzay cool.

Noted boss... She's got m y vote then. Wat Tym does the polling booth open on Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tovot:
Since you dont believe I can sing, I dont believe in voting for her too. cheesy kiss
Haba!!! I was only being happy that you wanted to sing na, I sabi say you be the next Tiwa Savage winkgrin.

Oya joor na, you sabi say we cannot do it without you coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
ouch! I didn't make it to the grand finale so save your strength dear. thanks though I appreciate.

angry sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
psalmizt:

Noted boss... She's got m y vote then. Wat Tym does the polling booth open on Saturday?
Voting commences by 10am on Saturday but campaigning can continue till then coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

Abeg.. ..
I no want her guy trouble

And Nah only u she see

So I guess say Nah only u dey humble to herundecided
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Nor be only me be humble guy to her o. Me just be humble bartender o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am doing Great. Wonderful and beautiful as alwaya. smiley
dre11:

The traffic dey
But as a sharp guy.. ..... U gats to find a way to beat the traffic men

How are u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na only one person man go vote for this time o, so we need to convince as many as possible to be on #TeamRozzay coolwink.

We go try baba

Team rozzay for the price

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

She go win

All that her votes no be fluke

You sabi say na vote sharing dey happen since na, but this last and final round na only one contestant each voter go cast vote for so na strictly on a team basis o coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

I dey find the apple wey dey her mouth nicheesygringrin
*clears throat*....you sure say na for her mouth you go locate that apple Kwa? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

Marry shockedshocked

Abeg shey person Don marry wey me no sabi niundecided

I no know o.

wonderful dre11 i hail o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Nor be only me be humble guy to her o. Me just be humble bartender o grin.

Bartender with a difference

That's why she did single u out as Mr humble before anyone

And she no come mention name selfgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my other friend. grin I'm doing fine, I'm having lunch then off to work.
Oh!!! So what is it you're taking?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
GOD FORBID I BE LIKE Tiwa savage. Hain! I am far better than her o. cool I ld think about voting. Not promising anything smiley.
Jbluv55:

Haba!!! I was only being happy that you wanted to sing na, I sabi say you be the next Tiwa Savage winkgrin.

Oya joor na, you sabi say we cannot do it without you coolwink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tovot:
I am doing Great. Wonderful and beautiful as alwaya. smiley

That's the best word have heard from a lady today
Except mah Africanapple

I hope u all u expectation for the day did come to pass.. ....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Oh!!! So what is it you're taking?

I'm eating tacos and pepsi. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
*eyebrows raised* I bless JEHOVAH for HIS mercies today and always. O daaro.
dre11:

That's the best word have heard from a lady today
Except mah Africanapple
I hope u all u expectation for the day did come to pass.. ....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

*clears throat*....you sure say na for her mouth you go locate that apple Kwa? cheesycheesygrin

That's the first point of call when u wanna feel the apples

U don't have to smell it, think it but u need to taste it to know how it looks and feels to taste onesmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

[size=20]And just like you all promised to ensure our candidate Rozzay qualify into the finals, it is so o and she is even leading the pack cool. God bless you all lovers of beauty and humor.

*goes on knees* grin

I hereby come to you all again like the Oliver Twist that I am to plead that you do same on Saturday so that our candidate can be crowned Miss NL cool. We can do it but not without your assistance.

Please
Ejoor
Biko
Don Allah

Support Rozzay for Miss Nairaland 2014[/size]
Jb love,pls when is next vote ,i mean date.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tovot:
*eyebrows raised* I bless JEHOVAH for HIS mercies today and always. O daaro.

U mean u wanna sleep

I only hope u would not spend an hour with us tomorrow and just go like this.. .....

U will spend like 2or 3hrs with us tomorrow
Because I wanna tell mah friends that I did relate with the beautiful ones and mah heart never did remain thesame againsmiley

.......... Singing I DO by westlife

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bunsky:
Jb love,pls when is next vote ,i mean date.

Saturday by noon
Team rozzay
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Perhaps he is also brokenhearted like one of our brothers because Alomosweets has deactivated o grin
Oh sad. Hope he isn't it ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
mismore:

I no know o.

wonderful dre11 i hail o

But u were confident when u said it on ur posting nah

Me self I hail u and I dey ju iru for u

How is ur prince charming nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Helloooo! Who is here plz?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
khiaa:

I'm eating tacos and pepsi. smiley

U mean this

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

But u were confident when u said it on ur posting nah

Me self I hail u and I dey ju iru for u

How is ur prince charming nah

Lol

my prince charming dey o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

Saturday by noon
Team rozzay
alright tnx,rozzay please share on saturday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Adufetohposh:
Helloooo! Who is here plz?

Ur siggy
Was just attracted by it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bunsky:
alright tnx,rozzay please share on saturday

Okay ma'am

Cc
Jbluv55

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
mismore:

Lol

my prince charming dey o

The way u just stress ur word they give me goosebumps

I hope say una no argue about stew and soup money shagrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
mismore:

Oya now, so how i go vote?
The thread will be created on Friday night or Saturday morning and then you just visit the thread and type "I VOTE ROZZAY" coolwink. Shikena smiley.

You can also help solicit for votes so that she can win without much struggle o wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

U mean this

Yes I mean it, why?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
dre11:

Ur siggy
Was just attracted by it
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.