Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,469 members, 7,894,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (171959 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fineyemi(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Aragbe ni oooooo @all uniosun student.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Ballot stuffing ongoing at Iyeru Okin lane at lawyer Adunola's place with police van reg number NPF 8099 C & police officers.
#OsunDecides
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by eaglechild: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
dotman19: If Ogbeni Aregbesola wants to convince me to
support him,
he should be ready to give solid and
genuine
answers to these questions:
1. What is the reason behind renaming
Osun State
to State of Osun?
2. Who were the people consulted before
a new flag
and anthem was imposed on us?
3. How much was spent on Opon Imo?
How many
students received it? What implication is
it having
on the students?
4. How has O'Reap helped us in Osun?
Are the
prices of agricultural products cheap in
Osun
Markets?
5. How early do workers receive their
salaries? If
early, why are teachers owed money
most of the
time?
6. Is the Osogbo Airport working yet?
How many
flights have taken off or landed there?
7. How many percent of Osun roads are
now
accessible?
8. Why do you keep giving excuse that
federal
allocation is small when you already
boasted you
dont need it?
9. Did you really give 20,000 youths
employment?
How many of them are still working
under your
administration?
10. The youths you sent abroad, can you
boast of
how succesful they have become?
11. How efficient is O'Clean? Has it made
Osun
Cleaner?
12. Can you explain your source of
revenue? Are you
having a budget deficit or a budget
surplus?
13. You claim school uniforms are free.
Why are
students buying them?
14. The helicopter you bought, what did
you buy it
for? Your own personal use or for
security purpose?
15. As the Osun State 'Chief Security
Officer,' why
you angry that more Security Personel
have joined
the force in Osun?
16. I heard you promised that Julius
Berger will
handle the projects in Osun. How many
projects
have they handled?
17. Is your son a dropout? If yes, why did
you give
him the over 70 billion opon imo
contract and left
graduates to cutting of bush under opon
imo?
18. How will merging of schools improve
our
performance in SSCE?
19. Are you a true son of Osun State?
20. Have you caused more harm than
good?
Let me stop here

I wish to add mine.

Why would you stand on top of a moving molue, while you look down with contempt on the brainwashed people living in squalor?

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
dotman19: If Ogbeni Aregbesola wants to convince me to
support him,
he should be ready to give solid and
genuine
answers to these questions:
1. What is the reason behind renaming
Osun State
to State of Osun?
2. Who were the people consulted before
a new flag
and anthem was imposed on us?
3. How much was spent on Opon Imo?
How many
students received it? What implication is
it having
on the students?
4. How has O'Reap helped us in Osun?
Are the
prices of agricultural products cheap in
Osun
Markets?
5. How early do workers receive their
salaries? If
early, why are teachers owed money
most of the
time?
6. Is the Osogbo Airport working yet?
How many
flights have taken off or landed there?
7. How many percent of Osun roads are
now
accessible?
8. Why do you keep giving excuse that
federal
allocation is small when you already
boasted you
dont need it?
9. Did you really give 20,000 youths
employment?
How many of them are still working
under your
administration?
10. The youths you sent abroad, can you
boast of
how succesful they have become?
11. How efficient is O'Clean? Has it made
Osun
Cleaner?
12. Can you explain your source of
revenue? Are you
having a budget deficit or a budget
surplus?
13. You claim school uniforms are free.
Why are
students buying them?
14. The helicopter you bought, what did
you buy it
for? Your own personal use or for
security purpose?
15. As the Osun State 'Chief Security
Officer,' why
you angry that more Security Personel
have joined
the force in Osun?
16. I heard you promised that Julius
Berger will
handle the projects in Osun. How many
projects
have they handled?
17. Is your son a dropout? If yes, why did
you give
him the over 70 billion opon imo
contract and left
graduates to cutting of bush under opon
imo?
18. How will merging of schools improve
our
performance in SSCE?
19. Are you a true son of Osun State?
20. Have you caused more harm than
good?
Let me stop here
Are you from the State of Osun.?

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Giannakopoulos(f): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
tayoamos: OBJ said : if I were to be Omisore, I would have allowed Aregbe to complete his 8 years. Aregbe has really transformed Osun"
The Tsunami of politics has swept OBJ aside,he's no more a politician but an activist.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by myspnigeria: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
MymothersKeeper: Do you know about O-Meal? free school meal to kids with unemployed parents from low income home.
Up Rauf!!!
how about O yescheme, O-yes tech, O- experience ? O reap? if he has his way he will change Nigeria.. up Rauf!

education is key to any future , more people wont turn into useless citizens. This kids some will end up in unilag, ui, overseas all cos they got opportunities their parents couldnt give, if its before they will sell pure water.

Maybe u intentionally left this out. Just maybe ====>>>>> One of Aregbe's numerous new schools in Atakumosa west...Why r d students on d floor

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2014
onatisi: Reports coming in says counting has commenced in a polling unit.
gadamit!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Haywhymido(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: Oke Ila gram sch ward 6 unit 1 & 2 ballots have been taken to Femi Adewoye's house. The DPO is in cohort with their plan. @inecnigeria
really?? Y don't u do dat on twitter.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

Maybe u intentionally left this out. Just maybe ====>>>>> One of Aregbe's numerous new schools in Atakumosa west...Why r d students on d floor

Propaganda wouldntbwork.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
A huge number of APC agents denied tags in many local government areas including Osogbo, Ifedayo, Atakumosa West...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by legendsilver(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Duru009: Is gonna be a close call. Am APC member but frm all indications i see PDP takin d victory. Click like if u blv me now.......
fool

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2014
imoleay0: u bad gan o.
that's y I m the REBELLEADER
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

we hav 100s of that in pdp states(kogi, benue, plateau, niger, ebonyi enugu etc), wat are u saying about that? They've mentioned 10
0s achievement of aragbe to u and, u ar tryin to bring one to counter. So, becos of that single skool out of 100s he has rehabilitated, he shldnt be voted again? Sms!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Haywhymido(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
onatisi: No matter how tough or keenly contested this election will be ,one thing is certain . Pdp will surely win . Although this is a battle of survival for apc and if they lose today ,definitely that party is dead ,so it is normal that they will try every dirty trick in the book to win this election . But it is time up for tinubu and his boys in the south west
may God punish anyone either on apc or pdp side dat has, dat is playing dirty games.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
RebelLeader15: that's y I m the REBELLEADER
Al-Shabab leader, abi? cheesy
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Caseless: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2014
bloodykiller:

That's my legitimate father

ok
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
chief Abiola Ogundokun of PDP leading DSS to arrest Apc leaders in iwo
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Followed by Reno Omokri
B d change u wnt 2 c ‏@emmaikumeh 4m
An APC guy has just been arrested in Mopol uniform at oranmiyan towers, ile-ife. #LiveinOsun #Osundecides.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by afakator: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
hope the good people of osun will choose wisely and will refused to be intimidated by propaganda of haters of democracy and blackmailers.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
P.M.News ‏@pmnewsnigeria 5m
Governor Rauf Aregbesola has been accredited by INEC. His supporters are agog and optimistic. #OsunDecides

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by emiye(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Aregbe will surely be declared the winner, anything less than 500,000 votes for Aregbe is a kind of loss, since i know he will win , but i expect a landslide.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
caseless: we hav 100s of that in pdp states(kogi, benue, plateau, niger, ebonyi enugu etc), wat are u saying about that? They've mentioned 10
0s achievement of aragbe to u and, u ar tryin to bring one to counter. So, becos of that single skool out of 100s he has rehabilitated, he shldnt be voted again? Sms!

Please ignore the dumb Bleep......

PDP online agents sometimes seem more clueless than gej.

If i start posting.pictures of terrible schools in Kanke local.goernment in plateau state where i served you pity plateau people. Imagine a whole local government where people dont have their bath cause there is no water.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
wazoboy: Al-Shabab leader, abi? cheesy
nor be only Al-Shabab, na Ai-Mukara u for talk

Waiting patiently for Aregbesofo and APC to loose

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Mcweber(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
gbollybakare: chief Abiola Ogundokun of PDP leading DSS to arrest Apc leaders in iwo
which part of Iwo are u reporting from
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gbollybakare: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Two fake police men working for the PDP in Esa-Oke ward 7 unit 3 are arrested by the DSS. #OSUN2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

Your propanganda will be irrelevant. Those students sitting on the floor are those that do not have chairs to sit on. Incase you don't know,during examinations in schools,there will be no sharing of chair by students.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dagr8(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
myspnigeria:

oops she forgot to add Osun ranked 34th out of 36 in Waec performance cheesy....
what a sharp fall in SSCE performance

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Day11(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Subscribing
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Fishout(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Sylvarresta: 12pm yesterday night ke.
l saw d man around 11pm yesterday,but to my surprise around 5:30 pm today they have arrested d man nd wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.