Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped (2372 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by eledacedar(f): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm waiting for the likes of OtunbaJega, mogentle, omenka, berem and co on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by anonimi: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
This is an extract from Sahara Reporters story on the "arrest":

The homes of the National Publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, and that of the State Secretary of APC, Prince Gboyega Famoodun, were also invaded at midnight by armed soldiers.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/08/hours-osun-election-apc-spokesman-lai-mohammed-osun-lawmakers-others-arrestedreleased

Given that Alhaji LIE Mohammed is from Oro, Kwara state how plausible is it that he would have a HOME in Osogbo as claimed in this report

I think Sahara Reporters will do well to independently VERIFY any news story from APC during this election period so as not to allow its reputation be dragged in the mud like that of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC.

Was it not the other day that we were told of Kwakwanso being arrested/stopped in Ondo while going to support Fayemi in the LOST Ekiti elections, only for us to find out the man was busy launching something in Kano state shocked shocked

What manner of LIE, LIE progreTHIEVES angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by M0GIDI: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2014
anonimi: This is an extract from Sahara Reporters story on the "arrest":

Given that Alhaji LIE Mohammed is from Oro, Kwara state how plausible is it that he would have a HOME in Osogbo as claimed in this report

I think Sahara Reporters will do well to independently VERIFY any news story from APC during this election period so as not to allow its reputation be dragged in the mud like that of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC.

Was it not the other day that we were told of Kwakwanso being arrested/stopped in Ondo while going to support Fayemi in the LOST Ekiti elections, only for us to find out the man was busy launching something in Kano state shocked shocked

What manner of LIE, LIE progreTHIEVES angry

Anything to do with Lier Mohammed is obviously a lie, won't lose sleep even if he was kidnapped, dude deserves it.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Tunjasko(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

same to you.

mtcheew....I no get your tym
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by anago90: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
M0GIDI:

Anything to do with Lier Mohammed is obviously a lie, won't lose even if he was indeed kidnapped, dude deserve it.

say a retro cranially inverted fiddlestick. expecting anything intelligent coming from the buccal orifice of an abrained organism like you, is like waiting for paracetamol to cure Ebola.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Itoroetti(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
APC thrives in lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Johnbosco77(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nairalane: NIGERIA, which way are we going.
goin to d promised land. 1st comment, 1st day *as a member. #iFeelGood.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

say a retro cranially inverted fiddlestick. expecting anything intelligent coming from the buccal orifice of an abrained organism like you, is like waiting for paracetamol to cure Ebola.
I sincerely believe u re better than what u just portrayed here.....SMH
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by mogentle(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
eledacedar: I'm waiting for the likes of OtunbaJega, mogentle, omenka, berem and co on this thread.
To do what? Is it to make the useless thread popular. Why can't your OP give us the picture like we did when one e- dog of PDP spread a rumour about the arrest of Tunde Badmus in Osogbo. Guys went straight to the man's house & took authentic pix with him holding the day's Punch newspaper edition. What did I even expect from Ifeduba Thankgod Tochukwu, PDP propagandist from the Eastern enclave. Shameful.
Re: Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped by Dreal1247: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Haywhymido: mayb u r a cripple i don't discrimmate we can sit in front of the mirror
I av made it clear to you that everything you say belongs to you. As you prefer being a cripple, i cant stop you. It is your life, so be it for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officers Fired For Kissing In Public. / BREAKING: Senate President, Mark, Orders Immediate Closure Of National Assembly / My New Book Will Draw Blood, Soyinka Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.