Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (59851 Views)

In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / Russian Nuclear Submarine To Test Launch Bulava ICBM Within Two Days: Source / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Dymaco(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
gboss4sure:

A little education http://www.rusemb.org.uk/peacekeepers/

2. USA doesn't for any fake peace keeping mission when there is nothing to gain from it, how many peace making missions did they embark on that didn't throw the country they visited into more anarchy.

Russia is not a tyranny state unlike the USA who rushes to invade countries under the guise of peacekeeping even without UN approval.
Abi now.
They only send 4 or 5 people for peace keeping. Nigeria even go for peace keeping.
Why should russia claim people land ukraian
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by DukeNija(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
ElNur1:

Empty cans make d loudest noise..

Russia has thousands of dis if u dnt knw..
dey jst kept quiet nd b lafin at U.S

America has by far the most advanced military technology on the planet. Russia can't even feed its populace and can't fund military research. All russia owns are nuclear warheads being deactivated every year alongside the US. Believe me, even Russia and China know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by udemzyudex(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
na who don chop belle full dey get power to fight.... Mk dem fight naa,as long as say e no go affect Africa.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: [s][/s]

You're an idi.ot and a stark illiterate!

I do whatever the fvck I want to do in my country. And Europe is better off being cordial with Russia, than being in another recession!

Sod off!

Bwahaha... You keep saying senseless things. Does that really look like a good reply to my post? Indeed, you lack the ability to debate rather throw tantrum and expected to be seen as making sense. You aren't making seen,dude! The former Germany(East and West Germany) proves that Europe is better off associating with USA(one of the free world countries) than Russia in its incessant bullying.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Naijalastborn(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Its so simple, Russia wants war with United States.. i can see his role in syria war when United States want to come in, same thing in Ukraine but Russia tackle United States for being the world leader. Russia have alot of war ammunition but what can he do to a person who have loyal allies like Canada and UK with all European at her side.

God bless America!
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by calaharry: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Idrismusty97]That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img][/quote
Do u think this is a game or what?
Russians have been sadist all their generations always crying for attention by acting out thru cruel suppressions .Tell me one good thing that has come out of Russia,if not crisis and divisions. If u decide to join their crusade of destructive domination, make sure that u are gearing up to bear the horrors ,and if u dont speak their language d worse for u because such saddist playing with nukes has no friends to remember outside their borders, this was how hitler grew into a monster, go check out history.
When u keep aligning ur self with ppl u cant predict ,pray dt u dont get catch in the nuke fire fight because even a toddler knows what damage nukes can do to you and ppl of ur nation. The devil u know is better than the one u . So learn that hard lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kernel504(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: How do you mark airspace? undecided before you rant, I know what it is. Just think the world is crazy

200 miles off coastal line, according UN international treaty.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? Initially Soviet Union was in support of Hitlers plan and parleyed with him on the annexation of Poland, which was divided by both countries. The fight for Stalingrad was another ballgame due to the cold climate that was unsuitable for German Nazi fighters gave the upper hand to Soviets to take the fight squarely in the climate they are used to to their own advantage. Indeed, USA supplied Russians food, gas and other materials through the Gulf of Aden when they were running out of them to survival the fight. You are being misled by rumors.

And how was Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact(The Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact) between Stalin and Hitler different from the Munich Agreement Hitler had with Chamberlain the British PM?

Regardless of the weather - the Soviet won the Battle of Stalingrad, and that was where the war was won and lost - end of story. Soviet won Europe.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kobonaire(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

And who has he bullied, apart from the annexation of Crimea which has always been part of Russia before Gorbachev(who was also Ukraine) gave it to Ukraine? Also, what would you have done if you were Putin and if that particular place is the only warm water naval base you had in the region, and you've America that's thousands of miles away trying to steal it from you to create a naval base there? Have you checked the map and would America allow what it's doing in Ukraine in Cuba for example if the tables were turned?

Also, which country invaded Iraq? Destroyed Libya with Islamists and Militias? And is responsible for the crisis in Syria? Well, that's the big bully right there - the same one that kept supplying Israel with weapons to kill Palestinian kids.

Infrastructure development isn't in place in Russia, yet Putin's period is the best in Russia's history. I believe you want them to go back to the Yeltsin era, when oligarchs and yanks were running the show, with poverty at an all time high, no?

Finally, since Reagan, can you name a better chess master in international politics other than Putin?
He's clamped down heavily on his opposition, I guess you've forgotten Chechnya too.
The war in Iraq was a BIG mistake (no thanks to GW & Cheney) but their senseless Sectarian violence is what had destroyed their country. Try and talk to an Iraqi and see if they blame US for their mess. Same thing with Libya and Syria.... their internal conflicts are what brought them down...only they can stop it and rebuild. Israel is a point i agree with you partially (The Jewish lobby in the US is very strong too) ... though intriguingly Hamas seems to be very willing to spend money on arms, tunnels, warfare but never on economic infrastructure.... perhaps, they too are in the business of war. That explains why the other Arab nations around them are quietly supporting the military offensive against Hamas (despite the very sad loss of civilian life in the process).
Putin's period is the best in their recent history, simply because there is a massive windfall from their energy trade. It does cover up the massive corruption of his cronies and he's able to draw on national sentiment by looking to be the "tough guy" internationally. I would not confer the title of "chess master in international politics " .. there is a big difference between fine/admirable diplomacy and bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

And who has he bullied, apart from the annexation of Crimea which has always been part of Russia before Gorbachev(who was also Ukraine) gave it to Ukraine? Also, what would you have done if you were Putin and if that particular place is the only warm water naval base you had in the region, and you've America that's thousands of miles away trying to steal it from you to create a naval base there? Have you checked the map and would America allow what it's doing in Ukraine in Cuba for example if the tables were turned?

Also, which country invaded Iraq? Destroyed Libya with Islamists and Militias? And is responsible for the crisis in Syria? Well, that's the big bully right there - the same one that kept supplying Israel with weapons to kill Palestinian kids.

Infrastructure development isn't in place in Russia, yet Putin's period is the best in Russia's history. I believe you want them to go back to the Yeltsin era, when oligarchs and yanks were running the show, with poverty at an all time high, no?

Finally, since Reagan, can you name a better chess master in international politics other than Putin?
It had being bullying Korea, China, Afghanistan, most Eastern Europe, etc as Soviet Union in the past. Russia has being bullying some parts of the break away republics and intimidating Europe often through its vast gas supply,etc.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by kernel504(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cooljoe1:
some1 shld ansa dis guy

I've just done that.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... You keep saying senseless things. Does that really look like a good reply to my post? Indeed, you lack the ability to debate rather throw tantrum and expected to be seen as making sense. You aren't making seen,dude! The former Germany(East and West Germany) proves that Europe is better off associating with USA(one of the free world countries) than Russia in its incessant bullying.

You're not debating, you're spouting nonsense that have nothing to do with the debate. And it's only right that I put you in your place.

If you post something logically, I'll reply. But if you post irresponsible tripe, I'll tell you to fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by declaro(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Countries don't show strength by flying beside another country's airspace fly through it and watch their reaction, Russia knows that including America. It is like walking beside your enemy's compound and expect him to react, pass through his compound and see his reaction

You are completely wrong, if you said they are flying beside your country's airspace that has not violated any international law. Op said that they were flying outside the air boarder of US and Canada, so they have not committed any wrong doing. Why is US always condemning Russia in every little thing they do just to let the world see Russia as a devilish country or a country filled with devilish people and devilish leaders. Until US stops their game plan they will continue to lose support in the world little by little. Summit or no summit will not change the way people are viewing the actions of US in the international relationship. US/Obama is not a saint and will not make peace out of provocations.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by declaro(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: bros, if you know how many humans and animals died during the world war 1 and world war 2 respectively, you would have gone in your quit to pray that God should not allow this happen in your generation.

America is very civilized, we believe in diplomacy, not like Russia. we've been at the centre to resolve the crisis in the middle east as a guardian of freedom to the people and the American way of life.

Russia is a small country and too small to be
ended by the US in 24hrs. the numbers of the US
army+marine+air force+ navy is more than the
size of the Russian population

America is the only country in the world that has fought 2 war simultaneously and still conquered.
note: the US army creed never accepts defeat and never quit.

God is good, that was why he made Obama for this time. if it were Bush's administration, the US would had since invaded Russia , take over her oil and leave Putin on the run to take asylum from one of the G6 countries. thank God Obama believes in peace talk to war.

as dumb a'ss as putin, he gave a sanction that his people would suffer most, more than the sanctioned . seriously putin would be better off in the rehab .

war is ugly, so as Russia
peace is beautiful , just like America.

edited

I'm talking about the 21st century and super world power, and some folks are talking back to the 19th century and past glory.

for those quoting me,
I repeat, Russia is a small country, even fewer than Nigeria. isolated landmass doesn't count , this ain't geography, this is real life

You are completely wrong, if you said they are flying beside your country's airspace that has not violated any international law. Op said that they were flying outside the air boarder of US and Canada, so they have not committed any wrong doing. Why is US always condemning Russia in every little thing they do just to let the world see Russia as a devilish country or a country filled with devilish people and devilish leaders. Until US stops their game plan they will continue to lose support in the world little by little. Summit or no summit will not change the way people are viewing the actions of US in the international relationship. US/Obama is not a saint and will not make peace out of provocations.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Okeikpu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Na communism sickness dey worry Putin . Any blackman supporting Russia is doing it out of ignorance sad 99% of Russians sees blacks as monkeys... especially Africans... they beat & kill blacks on daily basis.... their racism towards us r beyond mekwatarism angry

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

And how was Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact(The Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact) between Stalin and Hitler different from the Munich Agreement Hitler had with Chamberlain the British PM?

Regardless of the weather - the Soviet won the Battle of Stalingrad, and that was where the war was won and lost - end of story. Soviet won Europe.
It was different that the one between Chamberlain and Hitler was for Germany not to invade the home soil of Britain. The pact between Stalin and Reich was based on conquering neighboring countries which Soviet was involved with directly and dividing Poland as the first country invaded by both nations of Soviet republic and the Nazi Germany.

They won the battle of Stalingrad and lost more than half the death recorded from World War II.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by calaharry: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
quote author=Idrismusty97]That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[/quote

Do u think this is a game or what?
Russians have been sadist all their generations always crying for attention by acting out thru cruel suppressions .Tell me one good thing that has come out of Russia,if not crisis and divisions. If u decide to join their crusade of destructive domination, make sure that u are gearing up to bear the horrors ,and if u dont speak their language d worse for u because such saddist playing with nukes has no friends to remember outside their borders, this was how hitler grew into a monster, go check out history.
When u keep aligning ur self with ppl u cant predict ,pray dt u dont get catch in the nuke fire fight because even a toddler knows what damage nukes can do to you and ppl of ur nation. The devil u know is better than the one u . So learn that hard
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
declaro:

USA might not be a saint but Russia is not either. I would prefer the almighty US to any other to be supper power any time of any day

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dymaco:
Abi now.
They only send 4 or 5 people for peace keeping. Nigeria even go for peace keeping.
Why should russia claim people land ukraian

Which Ukraine land did Russia claim? Don't tell me crimea because it belonged to Russia until it was given to Ukraine illegally. Read more about the history of crimea http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_transfer_of_Crimea.

Crimea was given to Ukraine without Vote but the people of crimea voted to go back to their motherland Russia, so which one is LEGIT?

If russia was laying claim to donetsk or other conflicted zone in Ukraine that would have made your claim legit.

Stop watching too much of CNN and BBC. Rather Research, Research my brother

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: How do you mark airspace? undecided before you rant, I know what it is. Just think the world is crazy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i get yuh...

the tin tire me sef...

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by JuanDeDios: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Oh please spare me all that safety and precautionary tales. We are talking about the same vaccine used on the Americans...there's been a lot of debate on the issue and people still cant understand the logic behind the "excuse". All they've done is advertise a product...stretch it out till people are really desperate and ready to pay top dollars for it, watch things go wrong and then swing in like knights to save the world.
No, you are wrong. The product has to go through proper testing and that might still take some time. By then, I believe the present epidemic will be long over and your top dollar theory wouldn't make sense. Of course, governments would have to stock up on it.

Why do you think they won't make top dollar if they release it immediately instead of waiting for the epidemic to be over? The truth is, there is no way to win with you people. If they release it and there is harm, you will say they are testing drugs on Africans. If they don't release it (which is the right thing to do) you people will say they ... what was it again? ... they want to create anticipation and make top dollar.

You say they used it on TWO Americans - how can you compare a government taking responsibility for two of its citizens (consent of patient and their families must have been obtained in strict according with their laws) to deploying an untested drug for MASS use in foreign lands?
Do you know the implication of using an untested drug on patients? If the use on the two Americans go wrong litigation would be in US courts and they must have taken some steps against that. But you, in your wisdom, think it's the same thing deploying in Africa for mass use.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by mazeltov(m): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
lolzz!!!! russia vs. america lwkmd.., see hw these e-warlords are stating and making plans fr how russia will strike america and how america will strike russia!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! u guys are ready to witness how russia wld turn america into ashes and how america wld burn down russia as if they will sit down and be watching it on t.v,, as if they wll reading it on news paper, as if there wll be anything like nairaland, as if they wll sit down quietly and be browsing e.t,c!!! THIS NUCLEAR WAR AND NT BOKOHARAM AND F.G!!! pray dat it won't happen bcus if it starts.................
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
kobonaire: He's clamped down heavily on his opposition, I guess you've forgotten Chechnya too.
The war in Iraq was a BIG mistake (no thanks to GW & Cheney) but their senseless Sectarian violence is what had destroyed their country. Try and talk to an Iraqi and see if they blame US for their mess. Same thing with Libya and Syria.... their internal conflicts are what brought them down...only they can stop it and rebuild. Israel is a point i agree with you partially (The Jewish lobby in the US is very strong too) ... though intriguingly Hamas seems to be very willing to spend money on arms, tunnels, warfare but never on economic infrastructure.... perhaps, they too are in the business of war. That explains why the other Arab nations around them are quietly supporting the military offensive against Hamas (despite the very sad loss of civilian life in the process).
Putin's period is the best in their recent history, simply because there is a massive windfall from their energy trade. It does cover up the massive corruption of his cronies and he's able to draw on national sentiment by looking to be the "tough guy" internationally. I would not confer the title of "chess master in international politics " .. there is a big difference between fine/admirable diplomacy and bullying.

And who were his opposition? The same oligarchs who're more or less western puppets and those who sold shared Russian assets among themselves during the Yeltsin era, no? Let's say Nigeria elects a new president tomorrow, and the new man clamps down on all the utterly corrupt politicians that have robbed the country blind, would you call that clamping on the opposition? And also how come western countries were eager to allow all these oligarchs invest their stolen billions in the west, yet they label Russia as being corrupt - and also demonise the man trying to clean everything up in the same breath?

How's Chechnya different from Afghanistan?

Well, there are so many Iraqi and Afghan refugees in the UK, especially west midlands. Heck, when I was uni in Birmingham, I used to do business with them(honest hustlers with enough money to spend) - and every single one of them hates America and western countries. The had it better even under the mad dog Saddam Hussein than the mess America created in the country.

Corruption of Putin and his cronies, yet all these "cronies" and Russian oligarchs are all over London, Paris, Munich, and Miami spending billions on overpriced houses, no? Why didn't western countries reject their money? And how are they different from the plutocrats and banksters running America?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Sirmuell(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good now u have started bringing opinions but they are still childish in nature cuz when you say Gadaffi I hope u know that he doesn't have any good reputation other than terrorism in his records. So why do you believe all Africa will dance to the tune of the rubbish you just stated there? Gold coin story is very childish pls cuz we all know what Gadaffi srands for which is terrorism. Iraq has never known peace even b4 your fore fathers were born so they don't deserve peace after your children will be born as well. Now mention any country as well that was at peace b4 USA invaded them as well or any country that wasn't even into full blown terrorism b4 USA stopped them? Again I say to you, u have brains and try to be objective and rationale to see that USA only wants the best and thank God they are the world powers cuz if Russia had it, the world would have ended by now, you have your freedom to life which u don't value go to Russia and see if u'll be able to have your freedom of speech or right to live seff.
dahonestboss: Sirmuell

This is the problem I have with you since this discussion, you are resistance to changes, you do not know and do not wished to know, you dwell in your myopic knowledge for issues wider than the limit you already know.

I deal with hardfact, please read about the book and tell me where the writer wrote something against US, after then, come and counter it here.

This question is the most brilliant question you have asked, and again for the fact you didnt know the answers to this question, I can see why you are argueing blindly all this while.

Gadaffi is trying to create a gold base currency for Africa, the whole world will need to convert their currency to the gold dinar in other to trade with us, this will put an end to the likes of IMF and World bank who has been praying on Africa for centuries, secondly, a development bank was to be created too and will prevent african countries from borrowing money from IMF, which again will be a bad business and crumble their imperialistic machine, more to name but I hope you got the point.

As for Iraq, its alla about oil. Now tell me, will you let me attack you when you know you can defend yourself? if Iraq truley have WMD, why didnt they fight back? this was the lies used by your master to invade a peaceful country, now the country is in chaos.

I hope you got the point now. One question for you. Mention one country in the world that US has invade that has been peaceful as it has been befoe invasion, grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
mmmustapha: This is why I like Russia, they fear no one.

azin en dem nor send...

but this is so uncalled for....
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by cap28: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
lokoloko84: yhaa! so HIV only kill African and populace in poor countries. I guess Some diseases and infections are not racists.

Majority of hiv victims are overwhelmingly Africans living in resource rich countries other victims in the west have been mainly black people and gay men
gay men were once despised by the us govt but this has changed blacks however remain in the same position
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

You're not debating, you're spouting nonsense that have nothing to do with the debate. And it's only right that I put you in your place.

If you post something logically, I'll reply. But if you post irresponsible tripe, I'll tell you to fvck off.

Logical idea is based on assessment of principles that don't mean it is correct with the real world phenomenon. You keep beating about the bush with blatant statement, poking jabs and expected to be taken serious here. I am not going to take you serious until you are able to tell us in fact why you see Russia more viable than USA to Europe. Indeed, you haven't given me any reason to debate with you than choosing side and spewing hate about the other. Debate is based on reasoning and making sense of it all. You haven't been able to do that in any of your posts.

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: It was different that the one between Chamberlain and Hitler was for Germany not to invade the home soil of Britain. The pact between Stalin and Reich was based on conquering neighboring countries which Soviet was involved with directly and dividing Poland as the first country invaded by both nations of Soviet republic and the Nazi Germany.

They won the battle of Stalingrad and lost more than half the death recorded from World War II.

It was basically the same pact...the only difference was that both Stalin and Hitler added sphere of influence. And the only reason Stalin invaded Poland was because Hitler did, just to create a buffer zone.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by ceejay80s(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: That is what i called show of strength. The same way the US fly their bomber over the disputed island near China and Japan. Despite China place a "No fly zone" they still stubbornly fly their jet over the Island. God don catch them now cool. I am so happy to be alive in the 21st century! Watching the America empire, their influence crumbled would be a pleasurable event. They did this for the Soviet Union but as they say "Nemesis would surely catch up with you". smiley

Go Putin!! Go!!!
[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/putin+ftw+_0e9711e1d2b8bd310050510ea30d6019.jpg[/img]
guy leave dis ur talk, usa better pass russians, if russians takes over the world, i sorry for una

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by amiskurie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
DukeNija:

Your education was a waste.

A failure being like u shouldnt be the one to tell that to me,let the most accomplished man in your lineage represent you hmm.
Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
all4naija: Logical idea is based on assessment of principles that don't mean it is correct with the real world phenomenon. You keep beating about the bush with blatant statement, poking jabs and expected to be taken serious here. I am not going to take you serious until you are able to tell us in fact why you see Russia more viable than USA to Europe. Indeed, you haven't given me any reason to debate with you than choosing side and spewing hate about the other. Debate is based on reasoning and making sense of it all. You haven't been able to do that in any of your posts.

No, you were alluding to computer and other nonsense. Like seriously, what's the correlation between that and the discourse? Even if we were to break it down further, most of the technology today were built based on the know-how of the captured Nazis. The internet was created by a Brit. And I'm sure Russia added its own fair share to technology, if not, it won't have the most sophisticated space technology in the world, and some of the best military technology. Also, what should the Japanese and Germans say, with the two countries being the major brains behind most technology? You honestly think technology is American, no? grin Almost everything American came from the UK and Germany!

Stop posting that useless tosh about computer to me.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by Agunnewi: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
It is important to look at what Russia is doing. They are testing the grounds to see what the US will do in case they invade Ukraine, which they plan to do. There is a sinister plan behind all these actions and Russian President Putin knows it. As he is pushed against the wall with increasing political and economic sanctions, the incentive to act irrationally is growing and could lead to the powder keg that ignites WWIII. The Middle East is already in flames and the Russians support every side that is against Israel and the US. It does not seem impossible that they would decide to strike just when the US is weakest and has a weak commander in chief who might just be reluctant to act in defense of Israel. By creating a reason to invade, Putin and his forces will seek some sort of excuse and we may just have two conflicts, one against Israel and one against Ukraine. This is possible because Putin knows that Obama lacks the leadership and desire to make tough choices. There never has been such a great opportunity for a rogue government to act as during this administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Meet Dor Bahadur Khapangi, World's Shortest Male Teenager At 2ft 5in (Photos) / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.