Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos (1542 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her / Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Girls can be stubborn at times.

I have had two instances where I was quarrelling with a Lady inside car where either I or the lady threatened to discontinue our trip.

In the first case, she was my girl, she just dey quarrel even though she was wrong, I stopped the car and told her to get down. Nah so she glue herself to the seat like chewing gum. She didn't talk again till we arrived our destination.

This new girl nawa o. I just dey talk the other day, she dey do strong head inside motor. Come open mouth tell me say, make I stop motor make she drop, Shio, I come reason am say I don spend on this girl and I never poke, so she dey think say she get the upper hand. No problem.

I kept quiet and continued driving, but I dey plan for her. One day I go stop her for express road.

Serious advice needed..

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
List of nairaland trolls
If you hear your name say present

1. Okparaugo
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
krall: List of nairaland trolls
If you hear your name say present

1. Okparaugo
3.Andyblaze
4.Vizkiz
5.Mstik

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by jmoore(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have no doubt that okparaugo is the elder brother of andyblaze.

source www.na-u-sabi.com
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
edozie04:
3.Andyblaze
4.Vizkiz
5.Mstik

yungwizzy
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by tpia1: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bro, this your obsession with women is excessive.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Trolling ain't your forte man
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
CertifiedFreak: Trolling ain't your forte man

Sir, it is a true story.

You see, I speak good English.
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by tpia1: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Add sense to that and you're good to go.
Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2014
^^^

Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2014
tpia1: Bro, this your obsession with women is excessive.

Re: She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Couples Married For 72 Years Passed Away 2 Minutes Apart / Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / You Believe Gay Marriages Are Bad? Who Do You Suppose She Males Get Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.