Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:38 AM

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (27992 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by KanwuliaJara: 2:33am On Aug 12, 2014
SAMBARRY: Kanwulia has dropped it like it's hot. Nothing more to say. The video speaks volumes grin

she has set the records straight grin

What beats me is how they will see a woman going through the devastation of emotional and mental pain and still be sleeping with her.hiaaaannnnn shocked shocked
reminds me of when they were arresting strippers in strip clubs and closing down the place. When they asked some 40+ women why they strip for money some said the same thing I am reading here. No man is ready to help them without srx and if they resist the next question is AM I YOUR FATHER.

.since they weren't ready to die of hunger and no husband's relative gave a sh1t about them the last resort was to strip to pay the bills. Tufiaaaaaakwa

AM I YOUR FADA ke?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You know say I sabi we Nigerian "dogggggy-man-dem" wella-wella!
Wen e kam to "TOTO" eim bissness. . . . .the 19th coming of dem "Lord" nor reasssssh dia o!!!!

Muhehehehehe

Na only Naija man go prize ASSSSSHAWO with 50Naira to take phock for ONE WHOLE WEEK still ask for change WITH JARA AND DISCOUNT!!!!!

Kpaaaaa Ghaaaaaaaa!!!!! cry
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

AM I YOUR FADA ke?

Wen e kam to "TOTO" eim bissness. . . . .the 19th coming of dem "Lord" nor reasssssh dia o!!!!

Muhehehehehe

Na only Naija man go prize ASSSSSHAWO with 50Naira to take phock for ONE WHOLE WEEK still ask for change WITH JARA AND DISCOUNT!!!!!

Wetin Nigerian men do you Kanwulia? Na only naija men waka come for toto mata? American men wey dey fucck mama and pikin, com fucck even their own daughter join nko? All these lies you're sharing about nigerian men...Diaris god oooo!
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by KanwuliaJara: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2014
donpeey22: Wetin Nigerian men do you Kanwulia? Na only naija men waka come for toto mata? American men wey dey fucck mama and pikin, com fucck even their own daughter join nko? All these lies you're sharing about nigerian men...Diaris god oooo!

Abegggggggi. . . . .Na only Nigerian MEN I know.
The only oyinbo BLOKOS wey I done see for my life Na for BLUE FIM or for nursing home where I dey hellep dem clean dia nyansh o!
Hiaaaaahn!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

AM I YOUR FADA ke?

Muhehehehehe

Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

The only oyinbo BLOKOS wey I done see for my life Na for BLUE FIM or for nursing home where I dey hellep dem clean dia nyansh o!
Hiaaaaahn!!!! grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Hiaaaaahn!!!! grin
lolz
Re: Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx by jumzzy448: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kanwulia ooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy no dull moments. But please, all these things you say about yourself, are they real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.