Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,128 members, 7,967,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (60751 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Chino's pics can make one have nightmare.

That Pic gave me serious nightmares last night. That dude is one Fugly Modafucker.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:

Chino, italiano1 aka Odinma's Aba made shoe go dey open mouth everyday as him dey hop from one scrap to the other. That Passenger's seat-based photographer don really suffer.... grin

Abeg any of my free owerri-based Igbo brodas dey here make we meet for Ibari Ogwa or Mimi's this nite. Ka anyi ta ugba. I think say i go fit enter asaba this nite but e don late. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy needs to be deported to sahara desert where there is limitless oxygen.. grin grin

dozzybaba:

Ol' boy that kastonkrakol be like who never chop. Scurvy even dey him mouth like who malaria wan wound. grin grin grin

One boyscout's slap may keep him eternal coma. grin grin

All these small small pepeye boys wey dey come form badoosky for nairaland... dem never jam.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
You mean this picture of your brother ( eggy a.k.a Tunde Salam) gave you nightmare..? grin grin

Poor ugly dwarf.. grin grin grin grin

Kalvan1000:
That Pic gave me serious nightmares last night. That dude is one Fugly Modafucker.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:

bwahahahah!..you forgot to shout Amadiohaaaaaaa!!!......Ebolaaaaaaa!..stomach walls ooooo!... grin grin grin

It's a sign you've stopped drinking Ogogoro from your ablution kettle when no one is watching.... grin grin grin

What's the address of that Rehab center?...we need to kill an owambe cow for whoever made this possible... grin

your attempt at comedy is a failure like the Russian space mission. in saner climes loser like you would have been exchange for one glass of milk after your miserable birth.

your personality is that of a rabid chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get at other bird it keeps seeing. you are walking and talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive. I piss on your destiny like the public toilet at wuse market where mallos mess up on a regular.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tomakint: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:
Toma!..Toma!. Jealousy wan kill your yoruba brothers for here. grin grin
Dem wan kill me with laugh. I stripped Odinma1 of his rag clothes, the pauper begin write long english give me like say i from corinthians abi na thessalonian wey i be?.
The guy vex go google begin do manual labour with 'dozie roberts" and "kizito chibuike". I can bet my front tires the guy has googled those names
Dozzy u no go kill me, even demons can never be as busy as those dolts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:

[s]Bwahahahaha...Lamentations of Italiano nwa oduwara. After busting your sorry aszee you went back in time sweating, labouring on your keyboard to smear dozzybaba your lord in order get back. Keyboard manual labourer...grin grin Choi i bad o. Guy doff your hat for me na. Gba fun oga re. grin grin

Hope you learnt one or two english words from that infuential letter that changed the life a whole community. A case for Ndigbo developing yorubaland since 1890 with their brains...cheesy grin

I will continue to humiliate you italiano. Anybody with a fraction of I.Q will decipher your mode of thought.Your response is a tacit aggrement that you are really a pauperized carless hitchhiker as we discovered. You took a pic that showed your dirty friday native dress. Our analysis also showed us your monkey black face. We also measured your relative height in that ricketty scrap-about 5.2 feet. Guy you and Salam na twins? You are not very intelligent..brotherly.

Tunde Salami took off when i told him to meet me at Ikoyi mil Hospital when i went for that NGO seminar. Alausa NUAP invitation nko, Salam sa 're kaba kaba...grin. Abuja invitation nko..him forget slippers like typical ofe man...grin. Maryland I.V. nko... for where?.. Him don gentle since then. grin

I'm going to start a humanitarian thread to raise you 100K so we can buy you one small 1-door ibadan taxi-used Micra abi na tortoise car a.k.a ijapa you want?...grin
I know life hasnt been fair to you but you need to stop jumping and hopping from one rotten passenger seat to the other claiming you are in Ireland. .grin grin

Free oshogbo rice,free substandard education, free oloyin, free cybercafe browsing and now free passenger seats. Italiano look your poverty in the eye and shout-Diaris Godu o!...grin grin

I'm currently in owerri to check out on one of my investments in Igboland. Hope you remembered when i established it?...grin[/s]

You wrote all these in my honour? Dozie Mechigodi onu gi. cheesy

I Odinma1 am your Lord and Saviour, just as Chino knows who his boss is, you will bow down and worship. You can call me italiano, Yoritshekiri etc all you want but I remain your boss!

You are clearly an illiterate if you cannot check the origin of every image put on NL, it is clear your education is incomplete. Go and ask around and you will learn how to identify the source of every picture- you common Lab assistant. Ndi ala n'aga ije. Somebody that claimed that he lives in Ikoyi and it was subsequently revealed that he lives in Orile-Agege. You go on a national newspaper to be begging Yorubas- Eran mi lowo, Iya je mi ( I am suffering, please Yoruba people save me) Bloody Efelefu of a man. I odinma will school you on this forum.

You have three businesses , you are in Owerri today, Asaba tomorrow, Kano the next day,yet you cannot afford to live in a decent accommodation or buy a cheap generator. I odinma with my shops in Alaba will provide for you and your household in Papa Ashafa Orile Agege if you ask nicely. I will end your suffering so that you don’t have to go to Punch to beg for mercy. Nlanders should go to 35,Bakare Opesa street, Papa Ashafa Orile-Agege and see if it is suitable for human habitation not to talk of accommodating a rich Lab Assistant that makes millions every month cheesy cheesy

Established gini? These establishments have not helped your relocation from Papa Ashafa Orile Agege, the establishments that make you shout on an empty stomach about injustice of being a Lab Assistant. You are a low life, an illiterate and a twerp. Onye chinke bulu onu.

My Yoruba brothers gave me the name Igbo Lord on NL because I speak the truth and I deal with efulefus like your broke as.s.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

[s]your attempt at comedy is a failure like the Russian space mission. in saner climes loser like you would have been exchange for one glass of milk after your miserable birth.

your personality is that of a rabid chihuahua intent on destroying its own tail. your powers of observation are akin to those of the bird that keeps slamming into the picture window trying to get that other bird it keeps seeing. you are walking and talking proof that you don't have to be sentient to survive. I piss on your destiny like the public toilet at wuse market where mallos mess up on a regular[/s].

shocked shocked shocked please give me the privilege to copy what you typed...

"hnbglihlbkhlehfpop7uln ,nkpb8ni fotkjb;nvoy5yucein5n894wluvtc9x347tho uf'pdq9jxeyyd2nufb2678d798....milk ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

"ugyer o iyoyihr ;nu g;coqiyronoi;p uychitcjpn58uy hciuv4/9t2wo i5hj yujh3j;y59ugjv p6i9yvu5uyvc u69uvyoi..chihuahuaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

kubefijfl l3rilyq3 o;u;o 9yro yetrl.vycouov yuco.5ul.cotvghc5yty8vc8o ut;g9y59ty 9u;oi.egil o.gyhohthgo......Observation oooooooo!!!!!!"

ugri yg.liyl.34ith.lcyhkchilruotlgulhligu5kh gih.lyhteouj;ogh.4h.hitl.ghthi.hl.5jg ot hti tiht.....i piss oooooooo!!!!..destiny ooo!!!!!!
ujkiy ifeygo.yi4ltygo;y5oyihhkvhlutophor kugkiugi5g hirgkhoihghi oituolihlotiygobihl eitoihlrtl ilthiih....mallooooooooooooooo!!!!..Ahhhhhhh!..yeeeeeee!"--Olatunde Abudu Salamu (2014)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg who is an expert in cryptography around here. Some space aliens are trying to pass coded information to us through Abudu Salamu our unrepentant kain-kain guzzler.. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

You wrote all these in my honour? Dozie Mechigodi onu gi. cheesy

I Odinma1 am your Lord and Saviour, just as Chino knows who his boss is, you will bow down and worship. You can call me italiano, Yoritshekiri etc all you want but I remain your boss!

You are clearly an illiterate if you cannot check the origin of every image put on NL, it is clear your education is incomplete. Go and ask around and you will learn how to identify the source of every picture- you common Lab assistant. Ndi ala n'aga ije. Somebody that claimed that he lives in Ikoyi and it was subsequently revealed that he lives in Orile-Agege. You go on a national newspaper to be begging Yorubas- Eran mi lowo, Iya je mi ( I am suffering, please Yoruba people save me) Bloody Efelefu of a man. I odinma will school you on this forum.

You have three businesses , you are in Owerri today, Asaba tomorrow, Kano the next day,yet you cannot to live in a decent accommodation or buy a cheap generator. I odinma with my shops in Alaba will provide for you and your household in Papa Ashafa Orile Agege if you ask nicely. I will end your suffering so that you don’t have to go to Punch to beg for mercy. Nlanders should go to 35,Bakare Opesa street, Papa Ashafa Orile-Agege and see if it is suitable for human habitation not to talk of accommodating a rich Lab Assistant that makes millions every month cheesy cheesy

Established gini? These establishments have not helped your relocation from Papa Ashafa Orile Agege, the establishments that make you shout on an empty stomach about injustice of being a Lab Assistant. You are a low life, an illiterate and a twerp. Onye chinke bulu onu.

My Yoruba brothers gave me the name Igbo Lord on NL because I speak the truth and I deal with efulefus like your broke as.s.

T.K.O.... fatality in M.K 3 voice.... 35 bakare shyte... look more like the address of all those elewe omo.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:

Ol' boy that kastonkrakol be like who never chop. Scurvy even dey him mouth like who malaria wan wound. grin grin grin

One boyscout's slap may keep him eternal coma. grin grin

All these small small pepeye boys wey dey come form badoosky for nairaland... dem never jam.. grin grin

You are so so boring and your attempt at comedy is pathetic. Y'all are so jealous of that boy. Young fresh boy while you are all Old failures and rejects cheesy Bring your wife to where that boy is and see if she would go home with you cheesy

As we speak, Chyno is going through severe depression because we have just established his wife has being banging bigger 'things' and that has led to a question on the paternity of his new born child cheesy

You are old, he is young. Get over it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
dozzybaba:

shocked shocked shocked please give me the privilegde to copy what you typed...

"hnbglihlbkhlehfpop7uln ,nkpb8ni fotkjb;nvoy5yucein5n894wluvtc9x347tho uf'pdq9jxeyyd2nufb2678d798....milk ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

"ugyer o iyoyihr ;nu g;coqiyronoi;p uychitcjpn58uy hciuv4/9t2wo i5hj yujh3j;y59ugjv p6i9yvu5uyvc u69uvyoi..chihuahuaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"

kubefijfl l3rilyq3 o;u;o 9yro yetrl.vycouov yuco.5ul.cotvghc5yty8vc8o ut;g9y59ty 9u;oi.egil o.gyhohthgo......Observation oooooooo!!!!!!"

ugri yg.liyl.34ith.lcyhkchilruotlgulhligu5kh gih.lyhteouj;ogh.4h.hitl.ghthi.hl.5jg ot hti tiht.....i piss oooooooo!!!!..destiny ooo!!!!!!
ujkiy ifeygo.yi4ltygo;y5oyihhkvhlutophor kugkiugi5g hirgkhoihghi oituolihlotiygobihl eitoihlrtl ilthiih....mallooooooooooooooo!!!!..Ahhhhhhh!..yeeeeeee!"--Olatunde Abudu Salamu (2014)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg who is an expert in cryptography around here. Some space aliens are trying to pass information to us through Abudu Salamu our unrepentant [i]kain-kain[/i]guzzler.. grin grin grin grin grin

advance symptoms of photosynthetic epilepsy coupled with EVD, check into Lagos state government isolation centers. oloriburuku...

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Odinma I am feeling the hit of the beating you are presently receiving from Dozzy..

It must be too tough for you this night..accept my sympathy.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

You are so so boring and your attempt at comedy is pathetic. Y'all are so jealous of that boy. Young fresh boy while you are all Old failures and rejects cheesy Bring your wife to where that boy is and see if she would go home with you cheesy

As we speak, Chyno is going through severe depression because we have just established his wife has being banging bigger 'things' and that has led to a question on the paternity of his new born child cheesy

You are old, he is young. Get over it cheesy

so you too have been reading his inbox!!! I think say na only me dey catch that comedy ooo. please should we bring the thing to nairaland and put a nine inch nail on his already close coffin...

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

so you too have been reading his inbox!!! I think say na only me dey catch that comedy ooo. please should we bring the thing to nairaland and put a nine inch nail on his already close coffin...

HHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Please screenshot that ish.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kalvan1000:

HHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Please screenshot that ish.

that will be total destruction. if my Oga odinma1 approve sha anything can still be possible anyways...
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
My dog anago is here already..wow! grin grin

Now we have to use him as footmat as usual.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: Odinma I am feeling the hit of the beating you are presently receiving from Dozzy..

It must be too tough for you this night..accept my sympathy.. grin grin

Chino. After I destroyed you, you still get mouth to talk here?

Did I not warn you not to post until I your Boss give you permission? I got Pms telling me to show mercy but I will not.

Do you want me to release conversations between you and your wife on Facebook for NLanders to see?

Tread carefully Nwanne.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

that will be total destruction. if my Oga odinma1 approve sha anything can still be possible anyways...

Let's send Chino the driver to the grave once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

Did I not warn you not to post until I your Boss give you permission? I got Pms telling me to show mercy but I will not.

Do you want me to release conversations between you and your wife on Facebook for NLanders to see?

Screen shot that ish!!!!
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

Not yet Bros. We should wait till the appropriate time.

I want to use that as a nail on his coffin.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

fvcking hilarious especially the cursing out part....

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
odinma1:

Not yet Bros. We should wait till the appropriate time.

I want to use that as a nail on his coffin.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cheesy cool

damn as in body dey itch me to let the whole world know sha. but it is better served later as you suggest sha.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
You know am your oga kpata kpata for here so when am talking you don't talk..

Eggy is my dog..I use him for my house chores. He has been obedient recently. But I want you to stay off this thread because we are about to conduct eggy's burial rites.. grin grin

I dedicated this thread to his burials.. grin grin

odinma1:

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Aljharam aka Odimma please start posting the letters.. grin grin

We want to bury eggy any moment from now. Eggy start saying your last............... grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by 6barz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: You know am your oga kpata kpata for here so when am talking you don't talk..

Eggy is my dog..I use him for my house chores. He has been obedient recently. But I want you to stay off this thread because we are about to conduct eggy's burial rites.. grin grin

Chino, is this a tactical retreat? cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Kalvan1000: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: You know am your oga kpata kpata for here so when am talking you don't talk..

This man!

This Thread will be your end and i have a frontrow seat. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
My dog eggy is already very sick just look at my bingo.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say my ugly bingo no dey see for night.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Me retreat?? Have you ever seen me retreat? You don't know me. I created this thread to bury eggy. Aljharam is delaying his burial..

We need to lay eggy to rest finally finally....

6barz:

Chino, is this a tactical retreat? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
All of you are just like APC broom..I am holding the broom!

This thread was programmed for 100 pages after which we will float another one....trust me! grin grin

Kalvan1000:

This man!

This Thread will be your end and i have a frontrow seat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
chino24: My dog eggy is already very sick just look at my bingo.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say my ugly bingo no dey see for night.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you have posted this pictures more than 1 million times. it's not getting to no one anymore, since everyone have established that you are the lying one here. go get more the guy just stock more for you on his fb page.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Eggy my dog! Start preparing to meet the 72virgins.. grin grin grin grin

We need you to have a better life out here..

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by reborn1: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
anago90:

Guy, abeg post it here and lets see...No wonder Chinonye is not happy with this old fool. Chino, you are a disgrace, i will advice you to go kill yourself. lmao. Meanwhile, another wicked poster sent tomakint pics to me today, mhen....The guy is fuckinng ugly. ahahahahhaa

,,Catching mad fun this afternoon...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply)

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.