Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana (26894 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by nora544: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
ghananotnaija:

It is now too late for Africa to develop an Ebola drug on our own. It takes years for the drug development process to bear fruit. Furthermore, there is probably not enough trained personnel and facilities to undergo this development. Only God can save us now. May God soften oyinbo's hearts so that they will release us the Ebola drug.

I know this because it took 15 years for one drug they give to the two americans and I know that the WHO will make it that west africa will get it.
I know also it is not safe to give a drug out what has no clinical test, I hear this from scientiest in my country, because that they could make this drug they start it 15 years ago in my country and it is not america.
But I know together we can fight it.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by ghananotnaija(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
peppyluv02: Ashawo like chimamanda Adicichie,saint like yvonne nelson wey nyanya fvck nonsense comot for her body and she was still screaming 'I love him but he dumped me'. Shameless pigs.

Brutalised by Nigeria because the British supported them and hated us for not submitting like puppets.

Mr ebola better go back to your country. Mumu you dey do gate man work for VI and your boss is feeding you fat that's why you have guts to voice rubbish.

Just take a look at your hospital posted by the op,like a babalawo's shrine undecided

At least I have a real job, with which I can feed myself and still save up money to buy land and build house in my home in Cape Coast. You probably work as an ashawo at the side of the road. Stop wasting your time on NL and try and hustle to get more customers.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by kobonaire(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
daryoor: i dont believe anything. i only collect useful information, and i deduce, i rarely conclude.
i refuse to be a zombie. are you like "most of the people" who used to believe the earth was flat.
I know you do ... you pull is out of you àss .... and boy does it stink
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by ghananotnaija(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mbilla: Poky i.d.i.o.t ! Remember early 80s and 90s when hungay nearly finished u ungreatful f.o.o.l.s, ur cheap ugly fat ashawo women and lazy men seeks asylom in nigeria and ivory coast. Ghanaians ugly fat cheap women brought Ashawo business to nigeria and ivory coast. That is the reason why ivorians hate u ghanaians so much. Ghanaians women were so cheap that nigeria men used 1 naira to Zap them. Ur shameless cheap ugly fat women succeded in spreading Ashawo business to West Africa and Europe. Why are u Gaynaians so s.t.u.p.i.d and senseless. We are talking about Ebola here and u scumbag writing rubbish as usual. Anyway, I know ur from Ashanti tribe in Ghana, those evil ugly extremly charcoal, dwaf apes.

I'm dark as charcoal and I'm proud of it. Unlike you who probably bleaches yourselves so you can look more like your Lebanese or Chinko bosses.

Ashanti is the greatest tribe in all of West Africa. You're just jealous that we have a reputation for ferocity and courage unlike your tribe, whichever it may be.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
360command: sh*t the f*ck up.
get lost bro.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Morotov1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I like your username boy
hmmmm, wonder why. Thanks anyway.
Morotov cocktail----===petrol bomb.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
You left your almighty ghana to come and be a gateman in Nigeria cheesytongue

ghananotnaija:

At least I have a real job, with which I can feed myself and still save up money to buy land and build house in my home in Cape Coast. You probably work as an ashawo at the side of the road. Stop wasting your time on NL and try and hustle to get more customers.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by phreakabit(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Reading a lot of things regarding
Very high dosages of intravenous vitamin C being able to help the body's immune system ( Note its the body doing the work) fight and eventually kill the virus.

Also read about Oxygen Therapy. . . Our medical teams should be pointed in those directions.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by daryoor(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
kobonaire: I know you do ... you pull is out of you àss .... and boy does it stink

kobo naira shilling loan debt or whatever your name is, leave me alone ooo, abeg no be by force to gree my own. i guess u need to type google.com on your address bar and present your ignorance there.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by benzzyno(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
[uote author=Rilwayne001]Cette chose est effrayer l'enfer outta moi .... Seigneur, aie pitié de nous embarassed[/quote]abeg anyother information wey u hear kip us updated grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by daryoor(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
ghananotnaija:

I'm dark as charcoal and I'm proud of it. Unlike you who probably bleaches yourselves so you can look more like your Lebanese or Chinko bosses.

Ashanti is the greatest tribe in all of West Africa. You're just jealous that we have a reputation for ferocity and courage unlike your tribe, whichever it may be.

ashanti ko ja rule ni. theres nothing special about your tribe and your country. leave the continent and you'll realise nobody cares about your granpas village, africa is even a country not a continent put there smiley

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by DonaldGenes(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Morotov1: hmmmm, wonder why. Thanks anyway.
Morotov cocktail----===petrol bomb.

Yes o, Mafia PC game tins, I guess that's where you got the name

I still dey find the part 3
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by ghananotnaija(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
peppyluv02: You left your almighty ghana to come and be a gateman in Nigeria cheesytongue

There's more money in Nigeria because of the oil, not because Nigerians have done a better job. It's a good job, because most of the time, I can read or surf the internet. I'm continuing my education while getting paid.

Anyway, you've left your parents to become an ashawo.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by phreakabit(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
So this thread don turn to quarrel now? Na wa oh. .
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by benzzyno(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
ghananotnaija: I declare in Jesus' Holy Name, that Ebola will never spread within the borders of Ghana!

But God helps those who help themselves. Ghana must shut its border to all African countries! Trspassers must be shot on sight and their bodies burned to charcoal!
lamest post eva!! Give it up to u bro! Dats t'he same treatment u shld recieve..bloody trespasser.! tongue
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Sarimah(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: huh? Who told u dat?
dat was wat their minister of health said
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by imperiouxx(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
omanifrank:

Very disturbing news for a country whose health minister instead of preparing for the health threat was saying on Friday that Ghana will never see Ebola but only hear of it.

What do you expect from group of fools? Even countries far from the region are scared let alone a small country with borders made of thatch. Probably, he's been consulting that fraud devil of Monday.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Dreyl(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmmm and u believed him
Sarimah: dat was wat their minister of health said
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
rastamouse: There is NO CONFIRMED Ebola case in Ghana. Wait for the test results before concluding
I tire sef. where in the report dis it confirm that it was ebola? chei na stvpidity or na sheer illiteracy that makes it so difficult to comprehend what they read? I don tire for una sef embarassed
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
imperiouxx:

What do you expect from group of fools? Even countries far from the region are scared let alone a small country with borders made of thatch. Probably, he's been consulting that fraud devil of Monday.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap shitnigerian dog. hope you drank your salt water today? foooolish goat! what wrong did the Ghanaian health minister do by assuring his countrymen steps are being taken to protect the citizenry? and I guess you did not see the fact that so-called case has not even been confirmed,huh? such level of stvpidity is incredibly amazing and can only be found in MUMUDOM Republic. arrant nonsense!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Godwit1: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
chiboy11: African in Trouble ?
Africa is not in any trouble, JESUS is the answer
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
peppyluv02: You left your almighty ghana to come and be a gateman in Nigeria cheesytongue

hahahahahaha shitnigerian ashewo kobo kobo grin come and see your shitnigerian female apes pr0situtiing their smelly pussiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies on the streets of Ghana. hahahahaha bunch of ediots! hahahahaha heard pr0stitution has become your country's biggest export after crude oil? fuckeduppedness
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by imperiouxx(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
SantaMafia: sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap shitnigerian dog. hope you drank your salt water today? foooolish goat! what wrong did the Ghanaian health minister do by assuring his countrymen steps are being taken to protect the citizenry? and I guess you did not see the fact that so-called case has not even been confirmed,huh? such level of stvpidity is incredibly amazing and can only be found in MUMUDOM Republic. arrant nonsense!

fucck off. Do you guys think protection from epidemic comes only by story and fake reassurance?
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by dnawah(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chie wahala dey o!this one i was planning to run to Ghana.where i go go now?ok all roads lead to Togo.on y va!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
ghananotnaija:

There's more money in Nigeria because of the oil, not because Nigerians have done a better job. It's a good job, because most of the time, I can read or surf the internet. I'm continuing my education while getting paid.

Anyway, you've left your parents to become an ashawo.
forget it! the average nigerian is worse off than the average Ghanaian.

check the UN Human Development Index to get an idea about how nigeria stacks up against Ghana in terms of quality of life for citizens of the two countries. The oil money goes into a few pockets while the vast majority of nigerians wallow in abject poverty! Just laugh any time you hear nigerian talk about their GDP. they don't even know what they are talking about. their GDP ends up in a few pockets grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
imperiouxx:

fucck off. Do you guys think protection from epidemic comes only by story and fake reassurance?
fvck you modafaka! what is fake assurance? what do you understand by "fake" assurance,magg0t! you better go drink some salt water to cure your ebola, fooooooooooooooooooooool

don't know why some of these magg0ts are upset over what the Ghanaian health minister said. your own leaders have been lying to since tafawa balewa time and yet you fooools have never been angry with them. Instead, you want to take your stvpid frustration on a Ghanaian minister who was talking to his people, something that had nothing to do with you apes? noooooonsense!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by highbeeola(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
lomprico:
No they are not! It is claimed ebola first case was in 1976 right? why dint it spread like this since all these years? The poeple (west) that engineerd this weapon has redesined it to be more contagious n deadly. I still believe this virus was created by someone.
I dey see am for inside film I no no say dem go do am for real life. Krish dey did something similar, mission impossible d same thing.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
imperiouxx:

hahahahaha you better go jump off a cliff, drink acid or hug a wet transformer to end your frustrated life,ape? what's your problem what a Ghanaian minister told Ghanaians? what has that got to do with nigerians,huh? fvcking hediot!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
moneybag100: This one is worse than AIDS, I think it took a lot of time to create the disease....
The money they are making with HIV Drugs not enough.

Somebody should tell them they should Stop using Africa for their clinical trials.

Na God go judge them.
Africans invest in Medicines and a lot of research.....may we not be affected with our loves one.
Mumu. There is no money to be made from Ebola that's why big pharmaceutical companies aint investing in the research for the cure. Pharmaceutical companies still make tons of money from Cancer (which still doesn't have any cure) and HIV drugs. So did US create cancer too? Stop thinking from your but'thole.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nobleval: The heart of men is full of evil,
after all d good relationship
between Nigeria and Liberia,
after all Nigeria effort in peace
keeping mission, we even lost
some of our young men fighting to make peace in
Liberia, after all this all they
can only pay us back is to send
Patrick sawyer to come n give
us #ebola virus. angry
Pls u don't need to say all ths bs!!!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
onetrack:

Then why do western organizations continue to vaccinate Africans and provide mosquito nets? The population of Africa has quadrupled in the past 60 or 70 years due to western health care! If the west has been trying to decrease or eliminate the African population then they have done a terrible job of it because the population is exploding thanks to the west. And Ebola is not a good way to reduce the population because it works too slowly and it can be avoided with some precautions because it is not airborne. If Ebola is the west's way of reducing population then they get a failing grade!
Don't mind the mo.rons. The West keep on supplying Polio vaccines, they subsidize Anti-malaria and Anti-retroviral drugs for Africa. They even give grants which our leaders still end up embezzling. I don't understand how these conspiracy theory guys mo.ronic brains evolved.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Wale112(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
test for Ebola in Ghana proves negative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Noma - A Face Eating Disease Spreads In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.