Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

(advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age (782 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Look Younger Than My Age ??? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Juanvi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Advise Needed.

Am 19yrs old and i have An Ex girlfriend of 18yrs. Frankly,i love her so much,but i mess up our relationship because i lied to her about some matters.

Now we'r just casual friends,though i keep Loving her as my wife. But i don't know about her.

Just yesterday night,i talked to her about making a promise of marryinq her in years to come,but she kept laughinq. Honestly,i was pissed off,coz i wasn't happy with her responce. Maybe she thought i was jokinq,but after several miniutes,she then open up to me sayinq"

"Am inlove with someOne who is 16,while am 18,but i love you and i don't know if its right"

at this point,am broke (my hrt wasn't beatinq as usual).

And i replied her saying "i thought as much".

Honestly,i couldnt say a word anymore.

So i decided to end the chat and loqqout. All through the night,i wasn't me.

So dear friends,we need your help (advice)

I Wanna quit our friendly,coz i dnt wanna hurt her when meetinq her anywhr. And at the other end,she needs your advice,if its right for her to date a guy (16yrs) below her aqe (18yrs) .

What ever your idea is. Pls share. Thank you.
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Sheenor: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tinkin and promisin of marriege @ dis age....dats bleeped up mehn.......use yur head to do sumtin worthwhile dan dis shit nigga.......btw, gud luck ahead anyways.

1 Like

Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Advice on what exactly?

The scenarios are more than one
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Shiifi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
hmmmmm story 4 d gods....

Beter still let me ask ifa

1 Like

Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Wadaskid(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mad dey worry you
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by kristylopezz: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
19, 18, 16...

Marriage, inlove, ex,..hmmm

What class are u all?
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by Juanvi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
kristylopezz: 19, 18, 16...
Marriage, inlove, ex,..hmmm
What class are u all?

200level
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by biggerboyc(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Juanvi:

200level
So what?
I'm in 400 level and not thinking of marriage.
Re: (advice Needed) Is It Right To Date A Guy Below My Age by kristylopezz: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Juanvi:

200level

U guys, especially you, better face your studies. Your hearts are too tender to engage in such complicated issues/matters.

(1) (Reply)

6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met / Girls: 5 Reasons Why You’re Still Single / Photoshopped pix wont be allowed on nairaland come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.