Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,170 members, 7,939,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. (4272 Views)

Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
mogentle:
Cry me an Osun river....Lalalalala!!!!

go look for pdp paid agent to tell that to
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

The “Neutral” man has voiced out again o!

meaning what sir?
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
emiye:

Independent National Electoral Commission. Dont quote me again, you are to skew minded to reason objectively

Imagine the useless response from one accusing another of being too skewed to reason objectively . . .JEGA Is INEC boss . .so I ask you again . . .

Who appointed JEGA and who is his current boss ? . . Impress me lad . . . .
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by mogentle(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goddex: The hypocrisy of APC supporters of APC knows no bounds. I will prefer to congratulate Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for insisting on free and fair election.
Eeyah, pele. Free & fair my foot when party leaders were arrested. Osun is not for the dogs, get that into your skull, sir.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Who controls INEC ?
INEC is independdent though Maurice Iwu bastardized the institution

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
emiye:

You blockhead, the point is the evil PDP tried all the toxic tricks hounding APC leaders and even an assasination attempt, i know your corrupt and evil mind can not think objectively. I will no longer reply you dunce.

my friend, i'm not into pdp apc nonsense, learn to criticize when need be, if jonathan so desire to win osun, he will rig the election and heaven will not fall, i don't know all the tricks and assassination attempt you talking about, i was not there and i'm sure you where not there also, how i'm i sure it was not stage managed? huh
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

meaning what sir?

I thought you used to be neutral, i.e. You do not support either PDP or APC!

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

I thought you used to be neutral, i.e. You do not support either PDP or APC!

bring out one post from me supporting one party.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: INEC is independdent though Maurice Iwu bastardized the institution

The undeniable fact is that the FG has the express powers to appoint or remove INEC bosses whenever she deems fit.

The independency of INEC relies heavily on the whims and caprices of the FG led government.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by mogentle(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmaine:

Who is JEGA answerable to ?

Independent, I supposed you should know.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by jmaine: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
mogentle:

Independent, I supposed you should know.

See my quote above you . . . . .
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

bring out one post from me supporting one party.

You've been so biased in your opinions on this forum. Even if you've not openly supported any political party, your body language has done!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by omenka(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
barcanista: hahahahha cheesy

That awkward moment when PDP fake happiness after seeing APC trump them cheesy
They are such pitiable lot.

Chino was caught by some sharp eyed fella lying through his teeth in the other thread when he uploaded a pic of where he supposedly landed in Osun with a chopper. The sharp eyed dude spotted the huge lie immediately and posted exactly thesame pic only this time it featured in a SR's story published on thursday!!!

So embarrassing to be busted that way I tell ya!!

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by wickyyolo: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
smallJagaban: THE ELECTION WAS NOT FREE AND FAIR.

APC MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED, PDP WANTED TO MANIPULATE THE VOTES BUT IT WASN'T SUCCESSFUL.

Foolish! It was free and fair. Any rigging was unsuccessful. That's all!
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idumuose, you're playing with your TAN's allowance.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

You've been so biased in your opinions on this forum. Even if you've not openly supported any political party, your body language has done!

Wrong sir, i just can't tolerate the hypocrisy of apc, what have you to say about a man that never see's anything good in the president even if he is making the right decision? e.g el rufai, demdem that is the problem i have with apc. i wan't gej booted out of aso rock, i want a change but from what i'm seeing apc is not bringing the change, the messiah of a governor in my state is yet to commision a project since the beginning his second administration. apc keep admitting all the bad eggs from pdp, if we say pdp is bad, is not the name or party but people that make up the party, and if they live the party to join apc they also going to be corrupt in their new party. i rather not vote than vote for pdp if apc is not bringing a credible candidate in 2015
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

Wrong sir, i just can't tolerate the hypocrisy of apc, what have you to say about a man that never see's anything good in the president even if he is making the right decision? e.g el rufai, demdem that is the problem i have with apc. i wan't gej booted out of aso rock, i want a change but from what i'm seeing apc is not bringing the change, the messiah of a governor in my state is yet to commision a project since the beginning his second administration. apc keep admitting all the bad eggs from pdp, if we say pdp is bad, is not the name or party but people that make up the party, and if they live the party to join apc they also going to be corrupt in their new party. i rather not vote than vote for pdp if apc is not bringing a credible candidate in 2015

You mean my Governor has not commisioned any project since Nov. 2012?! You ain't getting it rightly man!

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by smallJagaban: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
wickyyolo:

MAD MAN. WHAT OF LAI MOHAMMED AND OTHER SOCIAL THAT WERE ARRESTED?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by smallJagaban: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
wickyyolo:

MAD MAN. WHAT OF LAI MOHAMMED AND OTHER SOCIAL THAT WERE ARRESTED?

# APC DIDN'T GIVE PDP BREATHING SPACE TO RIG

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

You mean my Governor has not commisioned any project since Nov. 2012?! You ain't getting it rightly man!

oh are we talking about the same governor?

okay let's start, tell me one project he commisioned

central hospital on hold
aau adminstrative block abandoned
upper mission is the road leading to my mothers house, is still work in progress since 2012
no recruitment into the civil service yet. i can go on
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

oh are we talking about the same governor?

okay let's start, tell me one project he commisioned

central hospital on hold
aau adminstrative block abandoned
upper mission is the road leading to my mothers house, is still work in progress since 2012
no recruitment into the civil service yet. i can go on

I can't go in search of the projects he has commissioned since he assumed office for his second term. However, I would advise you to compare him to the Ex-Governors/Government of my State and tell us whether he has tried, or not!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by kayjasper(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Goddex: The hypocrisy of APC supporters of APC knows no bounds. I will prefer to congratulate Mr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for insisting on free and fair election.

E no go better for you and your family for this post.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

I can't go in search of the projects he has commissioned since he assumed office for his second term. However, I would advise you to compare him to the Ex-Governors/Government of my State and tell us whether he has tried, or not!

that is the problem, are we going to keep comparing, can't we move forward? if we are to compare you agree with me that jonathan has done more than his predecessors, whether you agree or not, we can't keep recycling this guys, we need someone with visionary plan for the masses and someone of oshio status should be able to deliver and not giving political project, do you know if election is conducted today in edo apc is loosing on a wider margin?
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

that is the problem, are we going to keep comparing, can't we move forward? if we are to compare you agree with me that jonathan has done more than his predecessors, whether you agree or not, we can't keep recycling this guys, we need someone with visionary plan for the masses and someone of oshio status should be able to deliver and not giving political project, do you know if election is conducted today in edo apc is loosing on a wider margin?

How on earth would APC lose an election in Edo State on a wider margin?! PDP would win elections in Edo State after they failed us for almost 10yrs?! Have you forgotten the likes of Anenih, Dan Orbih, Igbinidion and Ize-Iyamu?! The only man I still respect there now, is my ables; Ex-gov, Sen. Prof. Barr. Sir Osariemen Osunbor!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Demdem(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

Brownfool, for every good decision Jonathan make which demdem praises, the fool makes three bad decisions. Technically, no good can be found in him.
Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

How on earth would APC lose an election in Edo State on a wider margin?! PDP would win elections in Edo State after they failed us for almost 10yrs?! Have you forgotten the likes of Anenih, Dan Orbih, Igbinidion and Ize-Iyamu?! The only man I still respect there now, is my ables; Ex-gov, Sen. Prof. Barr. Sir Osariemen Osunbor!

bro, let's wait till the next election, i can't drop my facebook name here, but would have given you to check and see for yourself how i campaigned for oshio during the last election, you talked about ize iyamu, that same man was in pdp for 8 years, helped lucky to wreck the state, when apc came on board, he jumped to apc, can you deny that? does it mean he has been a saint all the while he was in apc? now he is out to pdp prolly to pinch tent and get a governorship ticket there, listen bro, adams is not doing anything in edo state, in fact i can say my problem with apc start from edo state. Yes lucky wrecked the state for 8 years, yes acn/apc has done more than pdp in edo state, but hey are we still in 2002/2003? we are in 2014, anyone comparing obasanjo regime and jonathan is stupid, we should be moving forward.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, for every good decision Jonathan make which demdem praises, the fool makes three bad decisions. Technically, no good can be found in him.
Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave.

you see what i mean?

donphilopus:
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by aljharem(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=18pt]RESULTS ARE NOT OUT YET ![/size]
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by donphilopus: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

bro, let's wait till the next election, i can't drop my facebook name here, but would have given you to check and see for yourself how i campaigned for oshio during the last election, you talked about ize iyamu, that same man was in pdp for 8 years, helped lucky to wreck the state, when apc came on board, he jumped to apc, can you deny that? does it mean he has been a saint all the while he was in apc? now he is out to pdp prolly to pinch tent and get a governorship ticket there, listen bro, adams is not doing anything in edo state, in fact i can say my problem with apc start from edo state. Yes lucky wrecked the state for 8 years, yes acn/apc has done more than pdp in edo state, but hey are we still in 2002/2003? we are in 2014, anyone comparing obasanjo regime and jonathan is stupid, we should be moving forward.

You know the reason Ize-Iyamu and his cahoots left APC?! They left because they couldn't do what they initially thought they could do.

As for Oshiomole not working as expected, yea, I agree with you. He did more projects in his first tenure than now. The question you should be asking yourself is “Do PDP Members really want Edo to move Forward?” and you'll discover that the answer is NO.

How can a political party who controls only 1:3 of the Legislators threaten to impeach a Governor who's not committed any impeachable offence?! How do they expect him to work amidst all those threats?!
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by Demdem(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord:

you see what i mean?

Brownfool, shove ur thoughts to ursef. Who are u to determine how I think about the drunkard from otuokpe. Far before u started following politics, i have known Jonathan as a very useless leader. A shameless fool whose interest is the betterment of his inner circle and not the populace.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by brownlord: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
donphilopus:

You know the reason Ize-Iyamu and his cahoots left APC?! They left because they couldn't do what they initially thought they could do.

As for Oshiomole not working as expected, yea, I agree with you. He did more projects in his first tenure than now. The question you should be asking yourself is “Do PDP Members really want Edo to move Forward?” and you'll discover that the answer is NO.

How can a political party who controls only 1:3 of the Legislators threaten to impeach a Governor who's not committed any impeachable offence?! How do they expect him to work amidst all those threats?!

sir you need to agree ize iyamu has been in apc since the first tenure, i heard he has intention to run for governor maybe oshio not giving him.

as for legislators, pls lets not discuss that here, i have listen to dan orbih one day i stumbled on ebs abi itv, and some of the things pdp is accusing oshio of he is yet to deny any just like happening in nassarawa, see i understand most of the impeachment are sponsored from abuja, but we should also ask, are the governors themselves innocent or guilty? there was a crime that is why someone is sponsoring impeachment.

my last post. my ipad going off now, i can't type on blackberry.
Re: Congratulations Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. by patrickmuf(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Judging by reports from various news outlets and my contacts in Osun, the election today was not free and fair...Not with the harassment of APC leaders, parading of masked security operatives (don't know what they're hiding) Just thank God Aregbe did his handwork if not they'd have succeeded...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN / GUNS Found At Wike's Residence And At A Hotel In Rumiprikon / SHOCKER!!! 2016 PROPHECY: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die,nig ‘ll Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.