Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,158 members, 7,946,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Sahara Group !please I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Sahara Group !please I Need Help (1139 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) / Sahara Group Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by isseywhite: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
hey nairalanders,
i need urgent help. av bin invited for sahara's last stage of interview and i just dont know what to expect. the dilemma is this, am on traing for a bank that i dont dig at all but sahara's last stage of interview is ona day that am to have an exam at training sch. u know the rules at training sch, if ur not present, u would be withdrawn. pls note ythat the training sch is really strict.if i go for sahara's interview, then i should prepare my mind that i would be withdrawn from trianing, n what if i go for sahara's interview n am not taken n id loose the training sch too. am really in a fix.please help me out my dear brothers and sisters. give me ur honest advice ON WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE INTERVIEWS AND WHAT U THINK I SHOULD DO?FORGET TRAINING SCH N GO FOR SAHARA OR STICK TO TARINING N FORGET SAHARA. I HONESTLY NEED HELP. looking forward to ur responses.
God bless
Re: The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by kinsbrooks: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2008
For me, i might have to stick with my training school as long as i am doing well and certain of my grades.Is that the Sahara's last 5th stage of interview? Those guys r simply unpredictable. U rather stand on a solid ground and ask them to postpone their date if they can cos u are alreadly working and their date is not convenient for u. Unless u want to gamble. cheers
Re: The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by Jascobee: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hey Buddy,a bird in the hand is worth millions in ASO ROCK, Focus on the training skool and call the SAHARA pple and give them one genuine excuse, u could tell them that ur MOM just delievered of a bouncing baby boy{lol} or ur dad is doing chieftaincy title, jokes apart,tell them u fell off on okada on ur way to their office.pls concentrate on the training skool.BETTER DAYS AHEAD PAL
Re: The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by tokinho: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2008
hey dude, get ur acts together and act sick a day to your interview, even banks are human enough to understand u were ill, wch bank sef, if u fancy ur chances at Sahara, act sick and elope, u can always get that exam re-written, alternatively call sahara group a day to ur interview and tell them u r ill and can't make the scheduled interview so they can reschedule you, that's the drill, just act well, i wish u goodluck.

TOkunbo , 08028760058
Re: The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by rosebelly: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
A bird at hand worths more than a million in the bush. Stick to your training school but contact Sahara and see if they can schedule you 4 a more convinient date. you will b suprised you may get an encouraging reply. all the best
Re: The Sahara Group !please I Need Help by Muyiwageek(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2008
I dont flippin believe it, I'm in the same dilemma, Sahara called me for the last interview on Friday/Saturday n I dont know what to do, I'm also in the training school, Just so U know I'm also in that particular training school-----------------

Song starts: Every Single cell in my body is happy
Every single cell in my body is well grin grin grin

Atleast thats if U were taught that song and we have a couple of Rwawandians present grin,

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacncies In News Magazine Company For Several Positions / Field Maintanance Engineer / I Any Link For My Industrial Training In Any Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.