Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,139 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola (538 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / The Catholics Did NOT Invent Islam, It Fought The Heresy / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola by nonsonnamani: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
This morning in church during sunday service was kinda awkward. When time came to "shake the hands of peace" people were just avoiding hands and staring at each other in church.

The Fear of Ebola no funny at all

Did it happen in your parish
Re: Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Head nods and hand waves did it today wink
Re: Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola by nonsonnamani: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
dimples2: Head nods and hand waves did it today wink

A girl did just that to me, kinda cracked me up and I lafed 2 her face like I inhaled something.

Come 2 tink of it. You sure it wasn't u? Brb, lemme snoop tru your pishure
Re: Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
nonsonnamani:

A girl did just that to me, kinda cracked me up and I lafed 2 her face like I inhaled something.

Come 2 tink of it. You sure it wasn't u? Brb, lemme snoop tru your pishure
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Ethnicity Is Killing Us In Nigeria / The Church In Sardis / Christ Embassy Being Investigated By Uk’s Charity Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.