Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them (2417 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: yes love, i will now dat u r here. cool

Well....The ball is in your court love....You continue to do so; You'll remain single for a long time....Even if you have the money....You'll end up attracting the same girls you hate.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Well....The ball is in your court love....You continue to do so; You'll remain single for a long time....Even if you have the money....You'll end up attracting the same girls you hate.
ok. tnks doh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Lorlaahlozz: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: dear a gal i love mst hs eva dump ma ass. i taut ha reason ws may be because i went to studie abroad n wsnt around. bt nop dear, she dump me because d guys famly is dam rich n uno d rest is stories. it took me a while to ova come it. so sins den ma taut abt gals change.
sorry fam,these hoes ain't loyal
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: ok. tnks doh.

Yep!!... You're welcome.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
ibbryte:

dahz wen niqqa like me b like
"prove to me yur number z worth my effort"
cool

foolish girlz undecided
lmao
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: sorry fam,these hoes ain't loyal
i tell yah bro.tnks doh,she is dam my passtens now
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by dre11(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: It's a norm for a girl to play hard-to-get,but it shouldn't be to the extent of embarrassing a guy,went to a party yesterday and met this girl,her boobs attracted me to her,then asked my friend(the celebrant) if he knows her,he told me he doesn't know her...ok,I assumed she came with her friend...went to the bathroom,checked myself out,combed my hair...then when I came out,I sighted her at the corner near the stairs,I bounced to where she was and I greeted her,she replied nonchalantly...I didn't plan on giving up this easily....then I pressed on,asked for her name,she told me her name,we continued talking,I noticed she was getting loose with me...time to hit the nail on the head,I asked for her no and she was like,'prove to me that you deserve my number'....that was the first time I heard a girl uttering such statement when I asked for a girl's number,before I could say 'how'...she has walked away...my friend was watching me perform(I never knew),he started laughing...I'm a proclaimed champion when it comes to womanizing cheesy.. What I'm driving at is,how does she expect me to prove myself when she walked Away,some naija girls tho #thattanktoptho

abeg

Whats the moral of the story
because all i see is a runs guy meeting his match and a game changertongue
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Good to know.....Good luck finding a girl with balance equalized GF.
I think I've found onegrin
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Yep!!... You're welcome.
i no because u r my love......... serios is gud to hv crush on som one like yah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided undecided
I suppose you like playing hard-to-get grin
Folarinwazzy: I think I've found onegrin

Okay then....Make sure you never make the mistake of letting her slip away.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

abeg

Whats the moral of the story
because all i see is a runs guy meeting his match and a game changertongue
lmao fam...I swear,I don't know the moral of the story
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Okay then....Make sure you never make the mistake of letting her slip away.
letting you slip away?cheesy NEVER

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Lorlaahlozz: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: I suppose you like playing hard-to-get grin
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: i no because u r my love......... serios is gud to hv crush on som one like yah

I'll take that as a compliment....That ain't creepy at all.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: letting you slip away?cheesy NEVER

# side eye#
Sorry love; Someone already has that role.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Lorlaahlozz: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
krall: kiss
cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

# side eye#
Sorry love; Someone already has that role.
ever heard of 'de-roling'cheesy.....errm I'm only joking oo,wishing you a blissful and fruitful relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: cheesy
cool
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: ever heard of 'de-roling'cheesy.....errm I'm only joking oo,wishing you a blissful and fruitful relationship

Nope..even googled it, and nothing came up.......I am not in a relationship, but thank you anyways.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

Nope..even googled it, and nothing came up.......I am not in a relationship, but thank you anyways.
I formed the word,thought you will get the joke......about you not being in a relationship,who has the role

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Folarinwazzy: I formed the word,thought you will get the joke......about you not being in a relationship,who has the role

No comment.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:

I'll take that as a compliment....That ain't creepy at all.
realy?
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: realy?
Humor
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:
Humor
sorrycan u cum again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: sorry
Yes; Sorry.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
glitest:
Yes; Sorry.
love i didnt get wat u sed.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: love i didnt get wat u sed.

Never mind then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please delete this thread. / Need Help Urgently On How I Can Toast This Girl And She Will Accept / ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.