Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate (697 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / All Those Who Diverted Money From Jonathan Will Die — Ibu / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate by oluwatosinswag: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
MOBOFREEis on the verge ofBecoming Nigeria's No 1 Market Place, Where You Can Chat, meet New Friends, Along side Sell Your Old stuffs likePhones, Buy a Second Hand Phone Straight Right From Their Market Place Portal By Creating Classifieds,I lentThey are Currently Setting Up Job Posting Platform and School News Platform Too.
MOBOFREECompanyCame Into gameat About 3years ago Which Started Off as a ChattingwebsiteLater Expanded And Now Has An Affiliate Program Where Everyone, I MeantEveryone Can Make Money By Simply Referring a Unique User To Join The Program as They Pay as Much as 0.12 - 0.30USD i.e #20 - #50Per User Who Registers.
Talking ABout Their Pay-per-sale, Currently, xmoentertainmentaccount Per-per-sale Has Not Increase yet, But still At 0.12USd, That Is to say, Everyone else Would still Be at Same Pay-pay-sale because x moenteratinment..comaccountamong their topPioneers of The affiliate Program With ID: 873Out of Over Almost 4,000 affiliates and Even The-then-released Webmaster Program (Where You refer a User and They Give You Back 3 referer Back to Your site) We were also The starter But it Later Faded Out.
How do I earn Big From Mobofree Affiliate Program?
Simplecont..readingThats What Everyone Really Needs Right? No One Wanna Crawl In earnings, But I must Tell You The Face To earn Pretty cool In The MOBOFREEAffiliate Program, You Really Need TrafficTo Your Affiliate Link. From My Little Calculation, Since a valid registration is $0.12 You Need About834 Valid Registration Before You Can Cash Out The Payout Threshold Which I would be discusing in Below Steps
Why do I join The
1. Real Time Statistics:I remember When i Joined Them long time ago, They would Have to manually approve Your Visitors, That Is to say all traffic you give to Them will Have to Display On your dashboard after 24Hours, That was really Annoying And i had to Leave the Program for a while, But Now They Have Made Good adjustments and As a User (Valid/Unique) registers, Your referrer Money is Being Topped-up to Your account, Easyu mightsay ?
2. Anyone Can Join:Unlike some Affiliate Programs, You Must Only Own a site to promote Them, But for MOBOFREE, You can Promote Them anywhere Even on Facebook, twitter, Messaging, Email and Even on PPC programs (i wish They Can Notice This and Improve Your Pay-per-sale). SO You can Join Them[/quote]
3. Personal Tracking Url:You Can Create and Track Reports From Personally Created Urls (universal Resource Locator) Made By Your from Your Affiliate Dashboard. I will Have to stop Here as This Part Is Bulky, Maybe Next Time I will be writing On How to Earn More from The use of TheirCustom Tracking Links (URL)
Is Mobofree Affiliate Program Sure?
O sure ju , For Real, MOBOFREEAFFILATEis Surest affiliate programme in Africa presentlyas A Matter of fact A Website With High Traffic And Addicted Users Will For surebe EarningBig from them
Also READ: Top 8 Reasons To MakeYour Users Addicted To Your Website click here to continue readin http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/08/how-to-make-money-as-mobofree-affiliate.html

Re: How To Make Money From Mobofree Affiliate by myads890(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
I like. Will check it out

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Event Full With Stars As Actress Turned Movie Producer In Lagos / 9ice And Olamide Started Their Career In My Room– Lord Of Ajasa / Alicia Keys Beat Hackers By Posting Her Nude Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.