Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (56831 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Rexnegro(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
I swear down I do pity for naija prisoners cos most dey innocent....

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Mariaguti(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
No guatanamo bay? incomplete list.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by seankafor(m): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: [b][s]i can decide to do yahoo now nd buy a jet in this town,cos aint nobody give a damn about me around here no more. Most of y'all are going to hell anyway,That's if therez one. Y'all shouldn't get me wrong,I know therez God,or better still,I think therez God.
They started telling me that since I was a kid. you still believe most of whatever you were told as a kid,dnt lie, Including the choice of religion. I can remember my mama telling me not to get in any fight,cos they will destroy my fine face(that was wah she said,another example of believing whatever mama said. lol,buh fvck it,that 'fine face' shii was a scam). Nd Nigeria as a whole is a scam,the government is a scam,the people are
scamers,some of the pastors are scamers. They've
turned religion into scam as well,infact ur new
born baby is a scam,our country is full of
scamers,so why shouldn't I scam too?? And
you can only judge me if uv not committed a sin
2day,if u av,StFu,cos if God came today, u prolly
will be in hell right now. .. Pls dnt let my mama see
this!
#Grins[/s][/b]

need to change ma ways ASAP,all thz picz no dy fanimoros raralipsrsealed
really? wait wait is dat all yuvgat? tell me make i pass u nxt weed

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by CocoaOla: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
For the first time in my life i saw
people get on a bus one by one in
Oshodi No pushing, No Touching.
Ebola has given Nigerians manners

4 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by harrysterol(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Described by the late President Hugo Chavez as “The gateway to the fifth circle of hell,” omo this wan fit horror die grin cheesy so na he'll on earth be dis
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jared007: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hell fire is worse than these prisons! DONT GO TO HELL! GET BORN AGAIN!
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by CocoaOla: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
For the first time in my life i saw
people get on a bus one by one in
Oshodi No pushing, No Touching.
Ebola has given Nigerians mannerstongue
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol at your signature. You sabi talk eh! cheesy You registered June 27 and you have over 900 posts. I dey even think say i too dey talk, come see person wey pass me o! cheesy
I just had to do some "notice me" grin

Ok, check mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by 360musicng(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
the place them give you in the prison depends on how rich you are, didn't lil Wayne spend 6 months at rikers island.... did he go thru all that shii? next!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Idrismusty97(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: I just had to do some "notice me" grin

Ok, check mine cheesy
Hmmm... Short of words. Compare to you ggrin is just a learner o! cheesy
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Hmmm... Short of words. Compare to you ggrin is just a learner o! cheesy
cheesy cheesy

And You idrismusty97, are the topic of my 1500th post on NL #PostTsunami grin

#NoCoincidence

Have a nice week ahead.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by roufy235(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmm
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Hmmm... Short of words. Compare to you ggrin is just a learner o! cheesy
shocked
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: I just had to do some "notice me" grin

Ok, check mine cheesy
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin:
shocked

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy

And You idrismusty97, are the topic of my 1500th post on NL #PostTsunami grin

#NoCoincidence

Have a nice week ahead.
Alright, You too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked

angry
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Geenickel(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmm...if 9ja no follow fr d list..it means ds info. is not current and authentic.. grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: angry
smiley
grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked

shockedshockedshocked u sabi talk o shocked na d same day we reg o nd u don get 1500+comment cry,,there's god o
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshocked u sabi talk o shocked na d same we reg o nd u don get 1500+comment cry,,there's god o

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

My dear, don't blame me. It is the Lord's doing.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley
grin
walahi u go dy top list of noise markers list for ur sch gringringrin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

My dear, don't blame me. It is the Lord's doing.
indeed
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: walahi u go dy top list of noise markers list for ur sch gringringrin
I'm actually a reserved person.

I only seem like a noise maker around those I've become fond of grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MizMyColi(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: indeed
wink
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm actually a reserved person.

I only seem like a noise maker around those I've become fond of grin
shocked oh ok wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
MizMyColi: wink
kisslipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
No Guatanamo Bay, No kirikiri, No Gaza

undecided
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Skillz4u(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Where is guantanamo Bay
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Revolva(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hey wat of lousiana state penn aka angola...hey kirikiri is not that bad the way its been pictured ooo I beg kirikiri wey get vip vvip hiss..n regular
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: KIRIKIRI PRISON, NIGERIA
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V44Lows4eJs/T5GV0hcup4I/AAAAAAAAE1g/qWgWU-PPgOw/s1600/PASTOR+JAILED+FOR+FRAUD.jpg[/img]
tiwa ntiwa,awon ti naija niyen,we no dey carry last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) / Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) / The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.