Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,035 members, 7,906,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] (1139 Views)

MI Abaga And Jesse Jagz Receives Official Portraits [photos] / M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by biz2get(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Chynx(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Time Changes Yesterday!
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by otipoju(m): 2:30am On Aug 11, 2014
I keep wondering if M.I had known at these point that he would not grow taller than he is now.... Just a nutty thought

Me self I be Orebe.

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by DankemzI(m): 2:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Africa Rapper Numba1 grin Some na keke de pepsa grin
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Haha lol
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by biz2get(m): 2:37am On Aug 11, 2014
is it just me or jesse jagz looks like a mallam @16 shocked cheesy grin
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2014
tongue Is it just me or jesse skin colour don change
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Lindajohn(f): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2014
is it just me or the guys above are kids
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Dreyl(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Frm nothin to something God bless their hustle
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Dhelake: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2014
The two persons looks like MI
Re: Epic Throwback: You Won’t Believe This Is M.I And Jesse Jagz [must See] by Gstring1(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Time is lyk bugatti mehn..hw fast they fly....!..two gr8t rappers...

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian, Her bosoms & Booty Hits The Gym For Her Proposed 7-pound Weight / Musician Dies Hours Before Baby's Naming Ceremony / 5 Things That Must Change Now That Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.