Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. (10878 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Clapping For Pastors After Preaching / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by PastorAIO: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
Gamine:

The thought of the extent of conditioning and poisoning is staggering.

May God save us.

Don't start us off again with that word 'Staggering'. I hope you didn't fall though, when you staggered.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
Thankfully there was a God who caught me when I fell.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Jenwitemi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
Gamine can always try cele if tired of clapping. No such thing there. But you must know how and be willing to get down and baraje for jesus. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / Why Do Atheists Hate God? / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.