Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,949 members, 7,886,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? (710 Views)

An Introduction To PHP - Beginners Base / Build A JAMB Result Checking Website To Win 150,000 Naira / How To Connect Vb.net Windows Application To Php And My Sql Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? by berryrichjerry(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2014
UKCIG - http://www.ukcig.info/ is the HTML website . I want to convert in PHP.
Re: UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Technically, all you need to do is to change the file extension from .html to .php, and update your links. A proper PHP programmer e.g. me can take it up from there to make it very dynamic and utilize PHP functionalities.
Re: UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? by GideonG(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Just as dhtml18 said, just change the extensions of your files from ".html" to ".php"
for example index.html should be changed to index.php

Secondly, any where in your file you want to use PHP functionality just put the opening and the closing tags of PHP
<?php Your PHP Script here... ?>
Re: UKCIG - How Can Convert HTML Website To PHP? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Na so

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Company Acquires African Mobile Messaging Startup Saya - Africa Has Risen!! / C++ Now Has Garbage Collection?! / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.