Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,614 members, 7,917,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Can You Die For Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Die For Nigeria? (10725 Views)

Arunma Oteh Is Ready To Die For SEC / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) / I’m Ready To Die For Nigeria –obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by adconline(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2007
hell no
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by chudy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2007
are you kidding me shocked
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by stanech: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2007
I am not sure that 2% of about 160million people recently recently counted in the cencus would want to die for Nigeria. I overheared a policeman telling his coleague that he would not go for a deadly operation. when asked why he said if he dies the only good the government would do is to remove his wife and children from the barack. And give them 50thousand naira to start a trade.

The basic truth is this when Nigeria learns to protect and care for his citizens then the citizen will learn to fight and protect her.

I will not die for Nigeria and anyone who wants to die for nigeria is On His or Her Own. I promise you you will be 4gotten in 3hours
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Sijien(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
true
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by segoye2(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2007
@ Topic,
I still remember our national anthem, the heroes past, those that faught tirelessly for our dear country nigeria, I believe they answered the question. No man will not fight for his possession, but I believe the question should be:- How far have we honoured those that lay thier humble lives for our country Nigeria? all, you can see is corruption, deciet, money laundery, illegal foriegn deals and scam in the high places.

Nigeria was worth dying for, but now, don't try it ooo.

God save my country

SEGOYE2
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by akara(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2007
grin

I cannot die for Nigeria. Infact I have gone as far as to cool every member of my family from ever joing the armed forces.
Well unless they get to join as a general or field marshall. It dont even work like that.

grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
Are u joking grin grin grin but my answer is Hell to the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by McKren(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2007
Who die for naija kill himself
Na him make sometimes e dey vex me when boys dey carry matchet fight for Adedibu or Akala or Uba. Well na illiteracy dey cause am.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by anabell(f): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2007
y will i want to die 4 nigeria
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2007
Sorry to say this

[size=15pt]Hell no[/size] embarassed
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Damy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2007
If u talk of dying for a country i know people who can die for there country, i can die for a country that gives falln heros a weel befitn hornor when there are no more,
nija fit do that one ?.

instead of dying for nigeria its surposed to be .
can u be sarificed for Nigeria ?. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Damy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2007
Die fire !!!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Damy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2007
crazykid:

Sorry to say this

[size=15pt]Hell no[/size] embarassed

u cant die 4 nigeria?.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by cuteass1(f): 4:13am On Apr 16, 2007
LMHeadO @ topic grin grin grin

why would anybody in their right mind and senses, in brooad day light or darkness die for NIGERIA??

Yea we love our country, but that's as far as it can go ooh, anything beyond is a no-go-area, lol @thread again grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Imani(f): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
Of course not angry.

I dont know what worths more in Nigeria, [s]a human life or a chicken going by recent events[/s].

A lot of people have died for daring to speak for their rights like Ken Saro Wiwa, Dele Giwa to mention a few. What happened to their fight after thier deaths? cry
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by santony2k(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2007
LoL,
What did Dele Giwa do again? Who is Saro Wiwa? grin grin grin

I know who they are, but I'm damn sure my sister doesn't and I only know them by mistake.

@Topic
I can only die once, so I have to think about that. Get back on you in 70 yrs.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2007
NO, i cant die for Nigeria. angry angry

But i can die 9 times for BIAFRA. as i have 9 lives grin grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by A40(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hell no!
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Imani(f): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
santony2k:

LoL,
What did Dele Giwa do again? Who is Saro Wiwa? grin grin grin

I know who they are, but I'm damn sure my sister doesn't and I only know them by mistake.
@Topic
I can only die once, so I have to think about that. Get back on you in 70 years.

What does that mean?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by PTH(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2007
i guess paw paw and denex will gladly die for nigeria
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
i guess paw paw and denex will gladly die for nigeria.

PAW PAW and DENEX, don already die.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by jejelolatu(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
a wise man once said what u can't change while alive, dying for it wouldnt make any difference.

take the case of the matyrs of nigerian democracy for instance, upon all the bloodshed are we any better for it?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by MP007(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2007
"ask not what ur country can do for u ,butwhat u can do for ur country", that qupte annoys me, u want me to keep offering my services without asking for nothing?, hell no, by the way, i cant die for nigeria,
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Njoy1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
No, no, no, just can't do it, not even for a bribe.
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
---------Arise O compatriots, Nigerian call obey!!!!! he he he he he he he!!!!! Who will die for Nigeria now? grin
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Mamajama(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE we want you to show us the patriotism in you and we shall all follow your foot step, lol I love Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

I go die OHhhhhhhhhh
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mamajama:

BABEELOVE we want you to show us the patriotism in you and we shall all follow your foot step, lol I love Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

I go die OHhhhhhhhhh

My patroitism like everything else about me comes with a price! What are we working with here? I do not intend to die cheaply, since I don't live cheaply! Thank you! cool
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Mamajama(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
kai woman and money. Root of all EVIL.
One woman will kill a man but it takes 6 men to carry him to his grave, lol why now?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mamajama:

kai woman and money. Root of all EVIL.
One woman will kill a man but it takes 6 men to carry him to his grave, lol why now?

You gat that right! cheesy  Everything does not have to do with money!  You can have payment in cash or kind.  What kind of payment can you use to compensate a "patriotic" death in Nigeria?  undecided
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by MP007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
die for nigeria? u have got to be kiddin me
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by knotty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
when i cannot live for Nigeria, why should i die for her?
Re: Can You Die For Nigeria? by Glamourgal(f): 3:29am On Nov 30, 2007
can 9ja die for me? i guess not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Winning By Landslide In The North / Profile Of Bala M. Bello, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Omokri: Alleged Source Denies Saharareporters, Doubts Authenticity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.