Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head (1432 Views)

‘That’s My Boy’: Islamic Fighter Tweets Photo Of His Son Holding A Severed Head / ISIS Militant Announces His Marriage To Terrified 7-year Old - Photo / Happy Heritage Day South Africa : Braai, And Braai Proudly!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head by dainformant(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2014
'Like Father,Like Son'; Islamic Militant father PROUDLY shows off his son with a decapitated head....The young son of an Australian jihadist has been photographed gripping the severed head of a slain Syrian soldier. Khaled Sharrouf's son, believed to be aged seven, used both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo.His proud father, one of Australia's most-wanted terrorists and a suspected war criminal, posted the photo to Twitter on August 8 with the caption: 'Thats my boy!'...SEE MORE PHOTOS; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/08/thats-my-boy-as-isis-militant-father.html

Re: ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmm, I just dey wonder how these guy heart go look like. A "proud father" indeed. Devil don used these guys bright future play super kick. There is God oooo
Re: ISIS Militant Father Shows Off His Son Proudly With A Decapitated Head by Krak(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2014
And when Isreal kills such kind's of boys in Gaza you will see them shouting that innocent children have been killed. And they will keep displaying their dead bodies to the gullible world media.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump To CNN : You Are Fake [video] / Does Donald Trump Sleep At All? / China Vs Taiwan Military Comparisons (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.