Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Learn How To Make #100,000 Weekly With Your Free Email Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Make #100,000 Weekly With Your Free Email Address (1553 Views)

SURE-P Employs 100,000 Graduates In Its Graduate Internship Scheme / Make 100 Dollars Instantly From This Free Survey Website In 30 Mins / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make #100,000 Weekly With Your Free Email Address by sabastiann: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2008
LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR FREE EMAIL INTO MONEY MACHINE AND MAKE A MINIMUM OF #100,000 WEEKLY
Warning- If you are presently earning N100,000 or more a week working few hours a day this letter is not for you.

Reveal! A hot kept secret of how to turn your email address into a 24-hour money-on-demand generating system:
"You're Just One Step Away From Discovering A Secret Of How To Turn Your Free Email Address Into Money-On-Demand Generating System Which Will Make You Tons Of Money That Will Explode Your Bank Account In A Way You'd Never Imagined…"
Do not miss this life-changing opportunity because the secret to pulling your income out of the Internet is hidden in this system, which many smart guys like me are using, and when I reveal it you, you simply can not fail to make money, hand over fist,

Hi friend,

If you only devote a few minutes to learn, my "Email Money-On-Demand Cash Generating System" revealed here you can learn how to explode your bank account through internet opportunities. Think about it for a moment: Day after day profits will flow into your account. You will double your income through the Internet with minimum effort and time. Imagine yourself free from office restrictions, financial headaches and burdens. Breaking free from the everyday work force eventually in providing for your family, your friends or whatever is important to you, which in you would have more time, The only things you need are an internet connection-CyberCafe, an email address, my "email money-on-demand cash generating system" and a bank account to collect the cash, You will learn how to constantly make N100,000 or more with minimal effort, I will show you the way. The way to boost your income and flood your bank accounts with profits day after day so that you can experience financial freedom through the internet and live your dreams, What You Need Is A Solid Cash Generating System That Can Give You High Returns Over Your Investment With Minimum Effort From You And With No Special Knowledge Required,
You Just Need The Quickest and Easiest Way To Master how the internet works Without Having A Single Losing Day
My name isSabastian G James. I am an Internet Entrepreneur with more than 3 years of picking my cash from the internet. During my career, I always wanted a solid system, an easy one to implement with minimal harvest time.
After years of research and testing, I discovered a very easy-to-learn and profit-efficient Email Money-on-Demand Cash Generating System. I presented it to some folks and they loved it! They used it and it generate for them, tombs of money over time. Here is what they have to say.

"Excellent System"
Your system goes farther than other money-making opportunities on the internet I have heard of because it includes real life examples. That is definitely helpful learning how to make money on the internet in real time. It has helped me in quick cash on demand, when I want it. Thanks a million. Excellent system.
Tony S. Ibadan .

or listen to what these persons has to say before and after buying and using the guide

Before
Oga Sabastian I have paid into your account for your guide. the teller number is 3892159. Thanks. See you on top.
After
We have no choice over people we meet, no choice over the family we are born into but we have over those we keep close to our heart. You have given my life a lift. Thanks.
A Sunday Akpan, Lagos

'Email Cash Machine, A Success'
Remember me Sabas? Got the machine sometimes ago and tell you it's unbelievable for the serious type. It works. Thanks a lot .Pls this another of my email address. Donatus

And many more which space cannot allow me
I used the system myself when I needed some money to fund some projects, that is Money-On-Demand. It gave me N90,000 and N121,500 in less than 96 hours in both occasions.
It's completely up to you to determine how many times you want to use it.
Now, Would You Be Smart Enough To Be Among The 30 Lucky People Out of The Numerous People Reading This Message, Who I Will Show The Amazing Secrets In This System In Less Than 24 Hours that you can even start making money with it immediately, "How My FREE Yahoo & Gmail Address Make Me Money Round The Clock'.

Why you need this system now?
† To settle all you debts. To start a new project
† To buy more shares, for this is the best time to buy
† To be financially independent and enjoy life at its fullest
So many things to be bought whether as gift items for our loves ones. They need them and we cannot afford not to give it to them, else you will be considered a… you know what I mean. Not to even talk of looking good yourself. While growing up I have heard about people working and toiling day and night to take care of their loved ones. With this system, you can raise the cash some few days to the time, which is Money-on-demand. All you need is an email address, bank account and nothing more.

What you can do with this well kept secret?
You can have every material thing you ever wished, Gift Items, New TV, Cloth, Laptop, Cars or even to increase your investment portfolios etc all these can be yours
All you need to get them is cash. Somebody is holding it now. You can get it now in denomination you want if you can invest your time for it. More importantly, how much better your life will be and how much more you will enjoy your family when you stop worrying about money. That is what my 'email money-on-demand cash generating system' will do for you. That is the secret several folks abroad, myself and several other few smart guys use when there is urgent need for cash ,

@ What price: This cash generating machine that will allow you make legitimate income online with your free email address that promise Financial freedom is for only N4,000 that is if you are among the 30 lucky persons that will pick this amazing pre-launch offer. After you will have to pay trice or even more before you can have this ultimate secret. It's the absolute truth. Delay is dangerous.

Here is my iron-clad money back guarantee:
If you use my email cash system, and you follow every step therein, and you don't make back at least TEN times the money you paid in your first attempt in 60 days, just text me, "Mr. sabastian, you lied to me. I didn't make one kobo with your email cash machine" [Yes, use exactly those words!].
As soon as I receive the text message, I'll schedule an appointment with you, you will have the opportunity of showing me exactly what you did, and how you did it that resulted in your not making at least TEN the price it cost you to get this system., then I'll refund your money back to you with your transport fare with my unreserved apology
If I discover that it's as a result of the failure of the system or If after purchasing this e-manual that teaches you about this system after implementation and you fail to make money, please ask for a full refund of your money. Failure to do so, you should contact the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C.) or the nearest Police station for action against me ! I live at No 3 East West road Alakahia Rivers state, Nigeria.
CASH PRIZES AWARD : - The firstwenty (20) people to purchase this e-manual and make #100,000 with this E-book within five(5) weeks of their purchases, will get a FREE cash prize award of fifty Thousand Naira (=N=50,000:00 each.
MY MILLIONS DOLLARS IRRESISTIBLE BONUSES for you to have multiple stream of incomes on the internet
v Manual on Online Fixed Odd that is better and less risky than Forex trading (Valued @ #2,000)
v Ordering details
So what are you waiting for? Go to the nearest GTBank
Deposit N4,000 into
Acc.No. 505573720110
Acc.Name;SABASTIAN G JAMES
After payment, scan your payment teller and send it to: WEALTHNEWS4YOU@YAHOO.COM or call/text your teller number, 'email cash machine', branch paid to and email address to 08036396887
I wish you good luck as you use this system to change your financial life for life.
Sabastian James
Product Owner

P.S.S: This is the first and the last time this Email Cash Machine will come cheap. Next time, it will be times 5 or even more.

P.S.S.S: My special discount offer: Pay N2,500 into my A/C at any GT bank for this guide between now and 30thOctober 2008 and get this product and all the bonuses. This is if you pay before 30thOctober 2008.

So what are you waiting for. Do not stay in the sidelines, Act Now!contact me on 08036396887,also visit www.wealthpromoter..com,www.tradecolumn..com.www.hotinformation4you..com

(1) (Reply)

We Need Telecom Staff / Drivers Wanted (ikeja ,ogba,ojodu, Omole Area) / Nnpc Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.