Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat (2281 Views)

Mtn Vs Airtel, Which Gat Better Data Plans? / How To Get Unlimited Coins And Gems In Temple Run 2 / Usain Bolt, Francisco Montoya, Zack Wonder..are New Characters For Temple Run 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Clinton594(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
They say it's a woman's game..... hahahhahahah I laf in China, cos if you never liked this game then you never played.
submit your scores my fellow temple run lovers let's have fun.
what stage have you reached now.

I love coins magnet more than anything

Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by adebayour26: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
man, is this d best u can do?
I wish I could give a screen shot?
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by omoelu1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Here it is..

Still enjoying it though
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by abimbolar: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
This is mine but it is nothing compared to my friend who has a high score of 120 million, he played it for over 3 hours, he got to 40 million before using his first "save me"

Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Clinton594(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
abimbolar: This is mine but it is nothing compared to my friend who has a high score of 120 million, he played it for over 3 hours, he got to 40 million before using his first "save me"

Jeeeeeeez!!!!
men even this your score dey fear me so...
how'd you do that
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by SUGARSON(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2014
That game dey hard me to play...

Wish I can play it well like U Guys... coolThat game dey hard me to play...

Wish I can play it well like U Guys...
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by hamedade2000(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2014
All does screenshots r from games dat av bin tampered wit. U guys av used freedom card to purchase gems and coins. So ur scores can't reflect aw well u knw aw to play d game.
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by abimbolar: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
hamedade2000: All does screenshots r from games dat av bin tampered wit. U guys av used freedom card to purchase gems and coins. So ur scores can't reflect aw well u knw aw to play d game.

I don't know about you but i don't use a freedom whatever, when you get to level 9 it would be easier to accumulate gems... you should see me when playing this game. i would try and get my friends screenshot.
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Clinton594(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
my own doesn't show me Usain Bolt..... I want to buy him
please how do I see him
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by lemmeknow: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
same with mine, doesn't show Usain Bolt

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by hamedade2000(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
abimbolar:

I don't know about you but i don't use a freedom whatever, when you get to level 9 it would be easier to accumulate gems... you should see me when playing this game. i would try and get my friends screenshot.
so aw did u purchase usain bolt. With u credit card abi?
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by abimbolar: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2014
hamedade2000: so aw did u purchase usain bolt. With u credit card abi?

usain bolt was a limited edition item last year and yes i bought it with my naira master card for $1.99
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by timilehing(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2014
All I need now is how to unlock usain bolt without paying

Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by henryobinna(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2014
this is also for tenple run lovers, Temple run OZ with dark forest mod apk having unlimited coins and unlimited gems go here to enjoy it, its more interesting conpared to temple run 2 trust me I've played both.
go HERE
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by dedarkman(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2014
my highest score is 53million. the game is boring to me now no more task to do........let me upload pics from my iphone brb if I have a multipler of 63 I would do more

Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Big boys don't play Temple Run 2,We only bleeps with Temple Run Oz....

Wish my Droid was here,

p.s-- this are screenshots I found in my backups

Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
henryobinna: this is also for tenple run lovers, Temple run OZ with dark forest mod apk having unlimited coins and unlimited gems go here to enjoy it, its more interesting conpared to temple run 2 trust me I've played both.
go HERE
mods make them Games dry and tiring
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by henryobinna(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
mods make them Games dry and tiring
oh really?
maybe partially true. but consider when you've played the game repeatedly but all you do is fail repeatedly.
and if you think mod is not good after tryinh them, drop them and be disciplined(by playing without mod) and you'll see. game's for fun
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
henryobinna: oh really?
maybe partially true. but consider when you've played the game repeatedly but all you do is fail repeatedly.
and if you think mod is not good after tryinh them, drop them and be disciplined(by playing without mod) and you'll see. game's for fun

I don't do temple run,the only reason I even have Oz is because of My friends .....

the game is tiring and strictly made for ladies
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by henryobinna(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:

I don't do temple run,the only reason I even have Oz is because of My friends .....

the game is tiring and strictly made for ladies
hahaha.. funny funny funny... cheesy
Temple run 'strictly' for ladies?
ok what are the kind of games that are made for.men?
only violent, sports, race etc?
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
henryobinna: hahaha.. funny funny funny... cheesy
Temple run 'strictly' for ladies?
ok what are the kind of games that are made for.men?
only violent, sports, race etc?
you get the drill. .......Violent and sports game
Re: Strictly For TEMPLE RUN 2 LOVERS- Come Let's See What You Gat by henryobinna(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
you get the drill. .......Violent and sports game
as much as I like violent games I also like runner games (specifically temple run)

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Wonder Phone Phantom Z Unveiled / How To Download Youtube Videos With Blackberry Or Android / MTNSUPRISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.