Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Should I Just Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Move On (889 Views)

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On / Should I Just Move On? / Should I Just Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Move On by ak2chase: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
N' landers, i dated a girl some months back and we had issues. I wasn't surprised when she said she can't continue the relationship because i wasn't showing her much love as she expected and that it seems to her that i was only using her, not having plans for her and stuffs like that. I tried to make her see my reasons because i felt deeply hurt by her leaving me and still she declined and so, i decided to let things be.

Precisely, after a week or two, she called to apologise and because of my bitterness with the way she reacted, i simply told her that i have moved on just to hurt her too. Right now am seeing someone else but it just seems i have started having felings for this chic at the same time. Do u advise i go back to her after all i have voiced out to her or i simply ,move on with the new chic on the block?
Re: Should I Just Move On by chika98: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2008
Move on. There's no reason for you to go back to your ex unless ofcourse you REALLY still want her back.
Re: Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2008
chika98:

Move on. There's no reason for you to go back to your ex unless ofcourse you REALLY still want her back.
True

Don't just go back because you feel pity for her, only go if you want to
Re: Should I Just Move On by skfa1: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
Move on
Re: Should I Just Move On by poshangel: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
really move on, she obviously isnt stable or secure enough to be in a serious relationship.
Re: Should I Just Move On by topup: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2008
To the above replies? Is it really that simple?!?!? Huh?
Well, let's say he takes the advice blindly, and 'moves on', after a few more relationships, he begins to realise that he really really liked his ex, but by now it's almost been 6 months since he rejected her, then he feels like he really has lost her, to make things worse, he's heard from friends that she's been in a serious relationship for the 6 months that he's been messing around getting 'revenge' on her.

I believe, it is really as simple as; "what do you feel deep deep deep! inside you for her." his emotions are bound to be more genuine now that everything has kinda calmed down, from the sounds of it, the ex took the rejection and has left him alone, and it is now with time to think, he has realised that he had feelings for his ex.

He needs to make sure that he truly loved his ex, not just found her more attractive than the current girl, or not just bored.

He needs to take mature action, because letting his pride get in the way was the reason he rejected her plee to get back together in the first place.
Re: Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2008
E no easy ooo, my bro but i suggest u move on.
Re: Should I Just Move On by evergreen6: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2008
stereo2:

E no easy ooo, my bro but i suggest u move on.

Very true
Re: Should I Just Move On by tangent(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2008
ak2chase:

N' landers, i dated a girl some months back and we had issues. I wasn't surprised when she said she can't continue the relationship because i wasn't showing her much love as she expected and that it seems to her that i was only using her, not having plans for her and stuffs like that. I tried to make her see my reasons because i felt deeply hurt by her leaving me and still she declined and so, i decided to let things be.

Precisely, after a week or two, she called to apologise and because of my bitterness with the way she reacted, i simply told her that i have moved on just to hurt her too. Right now am seeing someone else but it just seems i have started having felings for this chic at the same time. Do u advise i go back to her after all i have voiced out to her or i simply ,move on with the new chic on the block?

i say,go back to your ex. you love your ex but your ego came into play and that was why u reacted bitterly. this new girl is a puff of smoke and she will fade in no time.
Re: Should I Just Move On by sesman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2008
There is no point worrying over split milk, i think you should move on mate, Goodluck
Re: Should I Just Move On by ak2chase: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
Thanx so much. I really appreciate all your contributions but the probs lie in the fact that I see this chic every week because we live in the same area and that keeps igniting the old flames, although we don't talk. I'm just confused but i wished i could turn back the hands of time. I now realise i trully love this girl but i wonder if she will come back again, and again i really don't know how to get back with her since we don't talk again.
Re: Should I Just Move On by ak2chase: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2008
@topup

I have always admired your sense of maturity and sincerity in dealing with issues like this,no flattering intended! Pls i need to know what to do cos am not satisfied with the girl am going out with now.
Re: Should I Just Move On by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2008
no move on, sittadown there like mumu!!
Re: Should I Just Move On by ak2chase: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2008
@MrCrackles

Guy you don't have to yap me,ok? You just shut your wide ass if you 've got nothing to say. Why are you messing with me? This post is not meant for fools like you.
Re: Should I Just Move On by spikedcylinder: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
Are you seriously going to make your decision based on what people say on here?
Re: Should I Just Move On by MrCrackles(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
haha
my guy vex
them call person mumu he vex like this
if i come call u bloody moronic slowpoke nkan?  nah to send hired assasins afta me!hehe

sittadown there like guguru and no move on!!
Re: Should I Just Move On by MrCrackles(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Are you seriously going to make your decision based on what people say on here?

dont mind the donut!!
Re: Should I Just Move On by Busybody2(f): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
ak2chase:

Why did she think you were not showing her love?
Why did she think you were using her?
Why did she think you had no plans for her?
Why didn't she understand the reasons you gave her?
Why did she still leave despite your explanation?
Why does she want to come back now?
What has changed since then?
Are you sure she's not trying to get back because of the new girl?
Are you really sure you love her or think you do because you see her everytime?
Do you think she would accept you back after "moving on" barely one week after she left?
Copnsidering the fact that she dumped you because she didn't understand you, how are you going to achieve this feat of making her understand why you moved on one/two weeks after she left you?

You are the only one who can answer these questions. One minute you were not surprised she put you on the spot, the next minute you were baffled and hurt, she didn't reason with you . . . Good luckkiss
Re: Should I Just Move On by Busybody2(f): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
ak2chase:

@topup

I have always admired your sense of maturity and sincerity in dealing with issues like this,no flattering intended! please i need to know what to do because am not satisfied with the girl am going out with now.

Meanwhile, let this new girl go, she doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve her, fullstop angry
Re: Should I Just Move On by blackmann(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2008
ii was u, i'll leave the girl and move on. I know it is not easy, but u just have to let her go. A girl like that has the tendency of leaving again, once she has the chance, since she knows that u might accept her back if she comes back pleading. don't allow any girl to use u as a rebound anytime she is hurt.

The reason why yu are feeling this way is because u get to see her frequently, and are now comparing her with ur new girl. Says me - try and face this ur new girl. Give her a chance. Limit the times u see this ur ex. She'll continue to give u heartbreak if u keep on seeing her.
Re: Should I Just Move On by mrghost: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2008
you have the decision in your hands, we have no total information to give the judgment on what you should do. follw your heart. that's all
Re: Should I Just Move On by Emperoh(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2008
All decisions end with you.
Ask me, i do say you put your ego aside and make a thorough evaluation of both babes here.
And wiht your head now. Not your heart.
Whats your possible achievements with this new girl compared to the old.
Who do you understand most and gel wella with?
Whom amongst the two best fits into your picture of what you intend to do with them?
Personality assesment, beauty; physically, emotionally, character wise etc.
Above all, who are you most Comfortable with?

A good answer to these question, will give you a clearer picture of who to be with.
Remember, think more with your head than your heart.
Re: Should I Just Move On by ak2chase: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
@emperoh,
I think i really love my ex more than the new one. Although, both are all pretty and brilliant, you know. But i have a lot of things in common with my ex.

@mrghost,
You are right but i am really confused.

@spikecylinder
The truth is sometimes you need to see other people air their views on issues like this so as to broaden your mind on the stuff in question.

@All People,
May be it because i see my ex often but i know i feel that gut level attraction for her but at the same time, i wouldn;t want to lose my head because of that. I think i have got to follow my intuitions

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Proposal: $1m In Exchange For A Night With Your Wife? / Dating Someone Who Is Older Than You By 3 Years / Re: Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.