Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES (2437 Views)

Hp Versus Toshiba Laptops?? / Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / Hp ,dell & Toshiba Laptops Now Affordable At Andiv Technologies Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by IBKCan: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have 9 Toshiba Laptops with webcam and 5 Toshiba Satellite laptops for sale. These all have 2-4GB RAM and 250GB HDD. These were imported from Canada and on sale at whole prices. I prefer a selling all the 14 laptops as a lot, however let me know in case you need one for use. Selling N33,999 for the ones with webcame, without webcam is 32,000. Please call Yemi 0809-116-4626. or email rexilaw@gmail.com for more wholesale laptops.

Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by donplus1: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
if d one with webcam goes 4 30k,let me knw.location:Ibadan
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by Ebi4life: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have samsung mini to sell. The laptop is brand new. RAM 2GB, HDD 320GB. You can reach me on 07036739600. The price is 42,000 naira. If you refer any buyer I will pay you instant commission.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by IBKCan: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
@donplus1. sorry sir, these are authentic laptops. not scrap like the ones i see here on Nairaland. Its a fair price, we work hard labor to bring them down to Nigeria. To fly each one cost $35-40 depending on the weight. If you order anything from me directly. I can have them shipped to you and it will be cash on Delivery. Will send the pictures to you before I buy them as off lease from big companies here in USA or Canada. Cheers. IBK.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by sonyjacobs(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2014
30k for the one with webcam......can we seal the deal?
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by dwebwalker(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bro 32k or 35k is a great price considering d cost of shipping and also delivery...
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by filcast(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
How soon can you deliver to Anambra state
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by digitite: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2014
@Ebi4life and @IBKCan

I can sell those for you or connect you with potential buyers. But make Sure they have got receipts and are genuine stuff ooo. Meanwhile, we are located in Abuja
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by PenSniper: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
IBKCan: I have 9 Toshiba Laptops with webcam and 5 Toshiba Satellite laptops for sale. These all have 2-4GB RAM and 250GB HDD. These were imported from Canada and on sale at whole prices. I prefer a selling all the 14 laptops as a lot, however let me know in case you need one for use. Selling N33,999 for the ones with webcame, without webcam is 32,000. Please call Yemi 0809-116-4626. or email rexilaw@gmail.com for more wholesale laptops.

Yemi, i wanna keep your details for future reference. okay by you ?

1 Like

Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by Ebi4life: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
digitite: @Ebi4life and @IBKCan

I can sell those for you or connect you with potential buyers. But make Sure they have got receipts and are genuine stuff ooo. Meanwhile, we are located in Abuja
. Thanks for ur response, the laptops are very genuine and with warranty protection. I can assure u of its high quality. The battery can last for more than 4 hours without electricity. Tell me hw I can get accros to u. My number is 07036739600.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by Ebi4life: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
digitite: @Ebi4life and @IBKCan

Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by digitite: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebi4life: . Thanks for ur response, the laptops are very genuine and with warranty protection. I can assure u of its high quality. The battery can last for more than 4 hours without electricity. Tell me hw I can get accros to u. My number is 07036739600.

It's alright. My activities today is swamped. So, I will give you a call tomorrow before noon.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by Ebi4life: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
digitite:

It's alright. My activities today is swamped. So, I will give you a call tomorrow before noon.
. Okay Sir, I am expecting ur call.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by digitite: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ebi4life: . Okay Sir, I am expecting ur call.

It's all good. Sleep well smiley
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by IBKCan: 5:24am On Aug 24, 2014
@pensniper @digitite - I can assure you these laptops are genuine, I bought them directly from off lease sellers in Canada myself and sent them to Nigeria by air. Yemi can show you the shipping documents /customs clearing. I bring stuff to Nigeria, but laptops are not my main line yet, thats why am looking for partners here in Nairaland. My brother Yemi can however conclude these deals with you. His number is 0809-116-4626. You can call him or email me rexilaw@gmail.com. IBK.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by IBKCan: 5:35am On Aug 24, 2014
@filcast - we do business in Lagos. If you want any of our merchandise, buy them and have them delivered to your preferred location. Thanks. To make buy arrangements, call Yemi - 0809-116-4626. IBK.
Re: Toshiba Laptops For Sale - WHOLESALE PRICES by digitite: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2014
IBKCan: @pensniper @digitite - I can assure you these laptops are genuine, I bought them directly from off lease sellers in Canada myself and sent them to Nigeria by air. Yemi can show you the shipping documents /customs clearing. I bring stuff to Nigeria, but laptops are not my main line yet, thats why am looking for partners here in Nairaland. My brother Yemi can however conclude these deals with you. His number is 0809-116-4626. You can call him or email me rexilaw@gmail.com. IBK.

I will relate more with you later. Ebi4life seems unserious.

(1) (Reply)

D Advantage Of Free Dos Laptop Over Those With Windows OS / Gaming Laptop Needed / Whats So Good About Dell Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.