Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (31066 Views)

Military Uncovers Treasure Trove Of BokoHaram Activities, Intelligence (photo) / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Give Jonathan Benefit Of Doubt – Abdusalami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by anytexy: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
D
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Frankenstein: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Toktee: thunder fire you,was it the north that killed muhumed yusuf,next time read b4 u coment.
A northerner was in power when Yusuf was killed unconstitutionally— Umaru Musa Yaradua

16 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fight
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
F
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by paul288yahoo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
twisted minds
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by smallJagaban: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
HOPE NORTHERN ELDERS WON'T JOIN OHANEZE IN ISSUING USELESS ?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fools, the leaders will be enjoying our money and stupid people in this forum will be busy insulting themselves. U people are fools for insult urselves, while the leader don't care about u and me. Is time we stop this childish things we do on nairaland and comment as reasonable people not as fools.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by smallJagaban: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
HOPE NORTHERN ELDERS WON'T JOIN OHANEZE IN ISSUING USELESS ULTIMATUM?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by CocoaOla: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
omo to rule Nigeria is not easy oh

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cinema grin
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Bigcake: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Toktee: thunder fire you,was it the north that killed muhumed yusuf,next time read b4 u coment.
Thunder fire ur Papa first, na only Yusuf them kill? What of Ken Saro Wiwa? Who killed him? Abiola and Kudirat na who kill them? Everyting for life na turn by turn.

23 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Am not even angry one bit about their senseless ranting. My main anger is putting the word elder side by side with those bunch of cloth-headed bafoons.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by seedorfg(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
O ga o, BOKO HARAM FAMILY WANT AN END TO BOKO HARAM, WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE. THE COCROACH THAT EAT THE GARDEN EGG LEAVE IN THE GARDEN EGG, IF THERE WANT BOKO HARAM TO STOP THEY SHOULD FIRST THE AMEBOS AN PARROT GIVING BOKO HARAM INFORMATION [center][/center]

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by fireforfire: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
D seed dey sowed has germinated rotten fruit,now dey dnt want it agin.
Na lie!!! Dey must enjoy dia boko era.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Bigcake: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
ademoladeji: Waiting...
For ur Father abi?
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by seedorfg(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
O ga o, BOKO HARAM FAMILY WANT AN END TO BOKO HARAM, WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE. THE COCROACH THAT EAT THE GARDEN EGG LEAVE IN THE GARDEN EGG, IF THERE WANT BOKO HARAM TO STOP THEY SHOULD FIRST THE AMEBOS AN PARROT GIVING BOKO HARAM INFORMATION [center][/center][color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
voltron: GEJ has been given an ultimatum to solve a problem they created. hmmm grin

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by tonychristopher: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
why is it that majority if northerners just don't reason well

they have this flock or herd me

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by omenka(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wait and see kids take over this thread and rain insults on the elders for simply saying the obvious.

Jonathan has failed in every single facet of what his job entails.

The only thing he has really succeeded remarkably in doing is engendering a hyper toxic brand of politics where people are indoctrinated to think only along ethnic and religious lines.

The president has failed woefully in his job and he's been paid to wreak havoc and breed sorrow amongst his employers.

Too damn bad.

#BBOG!!

PS: I wonder what would have happened if the GSM revolution had started under Jonathan!! Person for see space type for internet at all

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by theripper3: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
When Christians and southerners were made target practice week in week out, those buffoons in Jalabia we're dancing in glee cuz it was Allah's will to exterminate the infidels. Now the evil they embraced, once loved and appreciated is too much to handle, they now need Jonah's slow self to salvage the situation. Those maniacal Northern elders should cal their boys to order jare. Nobody believes them one bit except the intellectually fatigued Mohammedans from the region

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by dopedealer(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
The problems are just too much!
The world is at war!!
Pls help me comment!!!
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by nationwide24: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
These elders hold the key to boko haram sustenance. If they, northern communities cooperate with government, boko haram can be finished within 3 days.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by jojomario(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
some people jump to comment for FP sake. Summarizing the article in their mind without reading through. SMH
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by sarutobie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
hohohohoho!! I thought it was "genocide"??....jokers calling themselves elders when their youths have already branded the nigerian state(together with the west) as their enemy...the blood of people massacred in all the churches in the north will forever speak against them..ultimatum indeed

10 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by eunisam: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
this northan elders seem to be hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by NobiGod: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abagworo:

Most poor Northerners I've interacted with believe wholeheartedly that Jonathan is the one funding aliens whom we call "Boko Haram" to come and kill them in order to reduce their population.

I guess Southern views are separate from Northern view. I however believe there is an element of truth in their claim because the arrested BH members have not been given open trial so that we Nigerians could hear from the horse's mouth. They are usually released from the back door like the 6 arrested in Owerri while planting bombs at Winners chapel who were released on flimsy excuses.

There should be a dislike button... you don't think deep brother. You're articulate without substance.... where is the beef?

16 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by meforyou1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
thunder fire your generation for mentioning worthless terrorist mohammed yusuf. Who in hell is he? The same notherners that committed acts of genocide against igbos from 1960 to 1970. The same bunch of hopeless northerners that formed a killer squad and assassinated people that matter like abiola, kudirat and pa rewane.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Bigcake: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Northerners should simply call their children to order. Gej is not their errand boy so such baseless threat is unequivocally nonsensical. To hell with their Ebola infected votes, we need them not. Gej till thy kingdom comes.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by gratiaeo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
This part is laughable
Nigerians
would be left with the
only conclusion that he had
forfieted his right to ask for
their mandate beyond 2015.
Who and who are "Nigerians"

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by ademoladeji(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bigcake: For ur Father abi?
Are you insayne? If you must quote sm1, must you bring the person's family into play? As much as I respect ppl's opinion abt me, I dnt joke with my parents if you do with yours.
Re: Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities by Wealthlex(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Make o na go sleep,it is nt Gef problm...u elders should come buhari to caution because he is d one dat cases o na problm.
condralbede: I tire ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Okorocha At Abdulsalami Abubakar Son's Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.