Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Robin Williams Is Dead! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robin Williams Is Dead! (39818 Views)

Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter / Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide / Regina Askia 'Williams' Is 46 Years Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by kobonaire(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
PassingShot: So he was a coward afterall!
PS: Think twice before quoting or condemning my post.
you are acknowledging the fact that your post was inappropriate at the current time.
Let's mourn his death and celebrate his life and great movies. We can always discuss suicide later one. Note one thing, depression is real ... do not chastise those who suffer from it.

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by daryoor(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
oyinbo people and depression..
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by ngona(f): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP Mrs Doubt Fire! Wat a sad end.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by bieagole(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
daryoor: oyinbo people and depression..
So you think depression is only for white mens? Many people we call mad, in the street suffers from depression. But in africa, everythin is witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by princesaam(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Still can't believe it thou, His last movie i watch is called "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" and the movie is so sweet "what da hell, i ask you what da hell!!!". Rest in Peace Sir.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Afrocatalyst: I still can't understand why people kill themselves. I dnt get it!

frustration embarassed
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
tuasefemi: Return If Possible (RIP) Man!

and you think he would wink even if had the chance embarassed
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:

People who commit sucide do not rest in peace.
shut da fk up, u mor0n. who are u to judge?

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by fightforchange1(f): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oh no!!!! cry crycry
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by tuasefemi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
simdam500:

and you think he would wink even if had the chance embarassed

why not? LG o bro!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by tranxo(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

hmmm what fake life again,,,he was a happy man from what we saw. embarassed
Unfortunately, you saw Robin the actor, a happy man. But from the manner of his death, the real Robin wasn't a happy man.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by simdam500(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
tuasefemi:

why not? LG o bro!

sad
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by yesboss20(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ahh, it's a sad, sad news. "What dreams may truly be"...rest in peace sir.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by daryoor(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
bieagole:
So you think depression is only for white mens? Many people we call mad, in the street suffers from depression. But in africa, everythin is witchcraft

times without number you hear their celebrities talk about coping with depression, it very common over there, eminem, m.j...i might be wrong, but i doubt tuface and olamide are depressed.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by colleen88: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
I salute to one Great actor..RIP Robin

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Robin Williams, to me, is one of the best humorous people I have come to appreciate! Now that he has passed away, I will miss him a lot!
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by aydoth(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
I ll surely miss Mr. Jumanji.
Though I strongly suspect his acclaimed suicide.
US Best Actor... (closely followed by Tom Hanks)
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by continentalceo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
yungryce: Death is no repecter of persons
RIP man

Sometimes it is a respecter of people who persons who don't try to kill themselves
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by Kessythegeek(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
been a celebrity in a country like America comes with a lot of shii

thesame way Elvis Presley died
Michael Jackson
b.i.g

that country just tire me
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by ayokunlei(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=MrRhymes101]Comedians r basically happy people, the police should investigate the "suicide" well. RIP sir[/quote

yes comedians are basically happy people, but he might have a dark secondary...
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by childofGod09: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
RIP.
Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by easyelliot(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Suicide is not a joke nor is depression, We cannot judge him and question why a man in his 60s chooses to end his life in such a way.

I'm numb. He was one of my favourite comedians. But his true gift, was his ability to play against type. Insomnia is a great movie he starred opposite Al Pacino and played this non comedic role very well.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Robin Williams Is Dead! by nuges1(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2014
In our society we put actors up on a pedestal for their celebrity status. We envy them because of their wealth and fame and yet we rarely see them as individuals and people. All we saw of Robin Williams was how he made us laugh,how funny he was, and how he tried to help people through his Comic Relief shows and that was our image of him. We never saw the pain and problems he faced nor the pressures he faced, only the clown he was in movies and on television when he made us laugh. It is sad that while he was making us laugh he was suffering and crying on the inside. I wish he could have received the help he needed so that he would not have believed the only way to escape his pain was to end his life. He enriched everyone's life who watched his work and for that I will owe you a debt Mr. Williams. You do not have to entertain us anymore and try to make us laugh so now you can rest in peace. You will be missed but you will never forgotten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Ufuoma Mcdermott Shares Bikini Photos In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.