Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! (838 Views)

Alfa Bible Studies: Zombies. / Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! / Alfa Bible Studies: King David Doing Mother And Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:25am On Aug 12, 2014
We know that jesus did have some weird imaginations but this one must have been caused by lack of sex.

Let the bible speak. I'll highlight for easy reading and better comprehension.

Matthew 25:1-13

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your lubrication; for our lamps have dried out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I am very happy that there's always enough oil in my wife's lamp whatever hour I decide to come. Thank you jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 12, 2014
YOU have a terribly nasty mind
Twisting the story like that
You don't have work to do?
Searching the scriptures and twisting its meaning to suit your depraved mind

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:45am On Aug 12, 2014
cool Nugga you is a PerVerrt
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by ayukdaboss(m): 3:13am On Aug 12, 2014
Your room in hell is already built. With extra heaters.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2014
LMAO. grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Dragonking: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Alfa you be comfirm badt guy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by highmey(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2014

Hahahahaha... LWKMD grin grin grin

Mehn! I can't just laffing! cheesy

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by frank317: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
lol...
grin

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Atigba: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
i wan die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin this nigga tho grin

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by Sylvekzee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy Laff wan kie me for here oo!
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Alfa don kolo cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report him To Pastor? / What Does The Bible Say About Interracial Marriage? / How Does An Atheist Teach His Or Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.