Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

She Said She's Not Attracted To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Attracted To Him (800 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by KONJIKILLER(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2014
So i've got this friend,he likes this girl so much(even love) and she likes him too. They communicate for hours on d social network,they hangout very often. The girl is so free with him(if u get what i mean). So he asked her out yesterday,she admitted liking him but she said she aint attracted to him.

Guys,is there anything he can do to win her heart cos my padi won't be able to bear d jealousy and frustration if she dates sm1else. Thanks
Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Tell your friend to cut all communication with her and get himself another female even if not necessarily a gf. This will make her yearn for him.

She ask why the change of behaviour, tell her that you have feelings but since she doesn't reciprocate it, you have to find someone who will appreciate it.
After a month or two, you call her and ask her out, if she agrees, you are in, if not move on

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by pasqal09: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2014
He's been friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by valdes00(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
Eya.... Ur friend is nw a Zonal Director

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by africanrapper: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
valdes00: Eya.... Ur friend is nw a Zonal Director

ZONAL DIRECTOR........ Chai.
all these titles that you people are dishing out freely, #thereisGod-o#

africanrapper#
Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
It happens grin

She friend zone the guy teh teh!!!!
Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by DrAmanda(f): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
ITbomb: Tell your friend to cut all communication with her and get himself another female even if not necessarily a gf. This will make her yearn for him.

She ask why the change of behaviour, tell her that you have feelings but since she doesn't reciprocate it, you have to find someone who will appreciate it.
After a month or two, you call her and ask her out, if she agrees, you are in, if not move on
Seconded
Re: She Said She's Not Attracted To Him by Tymax(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
pasqal09: He's been friendzoned.
valdes00: Eya.... Ur friend is nw a Zonal Director
grin grin grin Dazall

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son / Pastor Chris’ Wife Not Divorcing Him For Adultery; See Her Reason / Should A Man Adopt His Wife’s Maiden Name Because Of Her Father’s Influence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.