Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Become A Hacker - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Hacker (806 Views)

hello / Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Hacker by blueblaz717: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
To be a successful hacker you must know the following,
1] phishing
2] dorking
3] doxing
4] rfi
5] lfi
6] sql
7] mssql
8] xpath
9] csscripting
10] xss.. I w0uld n0t g0 in details, but w0uld like to let you know that google is your friend,xo you can google search,whereby google fails you can meet me on 2go, blueblaz717.. Those above listed are just primary,when ur r d0ne with primaries then you w0uld m0ve to advance.. How ab0ut xpl0its? Oh yea u read a lot of them online and use them for vari0us hacks.. Dnt u think you can create y0urs? Strive to be great today...
B4 i go let me leave a footprint.. Google search "ASPXSpy2014" the password to the shell is "admin" without quotes, thank me later..

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks / Please Help! / I Need A Good Wordpress Theme Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.