Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,935 members, 7,949,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

h - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / h (5577 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: h by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

What makes u think she's wayray? She's just like every other asshole out there

Really? ...Then you must be a ****for not appreciating her, if she isn't as bad as you made it seem the first time.
Re: h by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

I was just kidding. My girlfriend is a real disaster

undecided falls from ebola sick bed
Re: h by unapologetic: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Really? ...Then you must be a ****for not appreciating her, if she isn't as bad as you made it seem the first time.

I was just being polite. She's worse than disaster
Re: h by BluePearls(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
If she's waray and all you say she is, why are you still with her?
Re: h by Elui2(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
op how old are u? u must be 16
Re: h by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mumu. Where are the pictures?
Re: h by unapologetic: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Elui2: op how old are u? u must be 16

Lol.... exactly how a kid thinks.
Re: h by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

I was just being polite. She's worse than disaster

So you're managing her, until the next girl comes along, Right?...What makes you think she's a disaster?....I mean, she must be a horrible person for you to say that.
Re: h by kajoula(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chimezie198: FALLS FROM PALM TREE
[size=17pt]DEAD[/size]
Re: h by unapologetic: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
J12: Mumu. Where are the pictures?

A kid that lacks home training. Must you call people names?
Re: h by stevecantrell: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest: "She most have thought I was form Oyo"
What does Oyo have to do with this?....What Bull are you spewing?.
Re: h by unapologetic: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

So you're managing her, until the next girl comes along, Right?...What makes you think she's a disaster?....I mean, she must be a horrible person for you to say that.

She's actually my side chick and she knows that am seeing someone grin. I wouldn't write about my real girlfriend online.
Re: h by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

She's actually my side chick and she knows that am seeing someone grin. I wouldn't write about my real girlfriend online.

Well well well....I wish you nothing but good luck
..Be careful though....Things might get nasty; Not all side chicks tend to let go easily.....Some of them do have aspirations of becoming the main chick( Hoes are becoming housewives now)....Ever heard of Turkey baster?...Dont ask me.
Re: h by unapologetic: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Well well well....I wish you nothing but good luck
..Be careful though....Things might get nasty; Not all side chicks tend to let go easily.....Some of them do have aspirations of becoming the main chick( Hoes are becoming housewives now)....Ever heard of Turkey baster?...Dont ask me.

Yes I have but does it really work? This chick can't be a wife either, I will book the next flight home before she gets pregnant lol
Re: h by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

Yes I have but does it really work? This chick can't be a wife either, I will book the next flight home before she gets pregnant lol

Hmmm!!...Ever heard of child support?...18 years bros...Imagine.
Remember; your behind will be taken straight to jail from airport, for your refusal to pay child support...That enough will taint your record.
Re: h by unapologetic: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!...Ever heard of child support?...18 years bros...Imagine.
Remember; your behind will be taken straight to jail from airport, for your refusal to pay child support...That enough will taint your record.

I always take precaution. That's why protection is a must for me and I always make sure that I flush it in the toilet myself grin ... I was actually expecting you to say something negative to me when I mentioned Side chick. You seem kinda different from the other ladies on here.
Re: h by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

I always take precaution. That's why protection is a must for me and I always make sure that I flush it in the toilet myself grin ... I was actually expecting you to say something negative to me when I mentioned Side chick. You seem kinda different from the other ladies on here.

Well; It depends on the conversation.... I am in no support of any girl who runs back to a guy who clearly doesn't want her; but she must be getting some type of benefit from you, if she knows she is a side chick......I can't get mad at your hustle ...I don't know what its like to be a side chick, So..
Re: h by unapologetic: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Well; It depends on the conversation.... I am in no support of any girl who runs back to a guy who clearly doesn't want her; but she must be getting some type of benefit from you, if she knows she is a side chick......I can't get mad at your hustle ...I don't know what its like to be a side chick, So..

What am confused about is the fact that she doesn't need me for any financial gain and neither do I need require anything from her. A buddy of mine said maybe it's just the way I play the game lol
Re: h by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

What am confused about is the fact that she doesn't need me for any financial gain and neither do I need require anything from her. A buddy of mine said maybe it's just the way I play the game lol

Well, women can be considered player as well. .You know?.
Re: h by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: h by unapologetic: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Well, women can be considered player as well. .You know?.

True that and they are always good at their game
Re: h by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

True that and they are always good at their game

Smh...No comment ...grin grin grin grin
Re: h by unapologetic: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Smh...No comment ...grin grin grin grin

You know it's true grin grin
Re: h by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
unapologetic:

You know it's true grin grin

Not gonna attest to that.
Re: h by unapologetic: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

Not gonna attest to that.

Cos you are a lady grin grin
Re: h by Decryptor(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is why i said Seun should employ a policy that ensures teenagers stop signing up for Nairaland! SMH!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Breakup Ever!!! / My Boyfriend Is Begging For A Group Sex / Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.