Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,317 members, 7,907,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Will You Do?, Suppose You Were Given 1 Million Naira Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do?, Suppose You Were Given 1 Million Naira Today (786 Views)

I"m I Suppose To Tell My Parent My Real Salary? / If You Were Given A Billion Naira Today, Would You Stop Working? / Is This How The Work Suppose To Be Or Am I Killing(wasting)my Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do?, Suppose You Were Given 1 Million Naira Today by Tonyet1(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2008
i know this will sound as a surprise at 1st,, but then they say "he who fails to plan, has plans to fail",

1st for me , i will give my 10% to the church as my tithe

with the 900,000 left , i will divide it into 3 parts

at 1st for a phone booth business at about 5 centres wer i can be getting a turn up of 1k times 5centres making 5k daily,, 150k monthly, atleast 1million yearly after settling my bills and salaries

2ndly the other 300k will be put in the bank for rainy days in my biz, u know biz is all about losses and profit, so i could get back to feet after my season of challenge

3rdly i will divide the other 300k into 2, use 150k to get myself good stocks, esecially now that the market is bearish, buying stocks for as little as 10 naira @ 150k, will get me 15 thousand units, when appreciated could climb to 50 naira/share, which will give a crasy turn over of 600,000 naira profit, and the remaining 150k could go for my house rent, bills, up keep and big ups,

so suppose you wer given 1 million naira , folks what will you do with it?

(1) (Reply)

Drph Public Health / Choose Between Project Management And Nigeria Institute Of Management (NIM) / What Have You Done With Your Zoology Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.