Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 (6029 Views)

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by moufan: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
inec has just announced that the adamawa governorship bye election is to hold on the 11th of october.details later. /p2LdGt-Hl3
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by donphilopus: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC has already won the election. If GEJ likes, let him deploy all the military personnels to Adamawa for that election, APC would still win!

10 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by drauj(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ribadu go gerit

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by ratiken(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
donphilopus: APC has already won the election. If GEJ likes, let him deploy all the military personnels to Adamawa for that election, APC would still win!

All you enemies of democracy shall be consumed by the fresh air sweeping through this nation. If military personnel will ensure free and fair election, then by every means should be mobilized.

You guys have consistently proven that APC is pure indiluted evil.

10 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will be watching this space
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by egift(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2014

Meet the next Governor - Ribadu

10 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
donphilopus: APC has already won the election. If GEJ likes, let him deploy all the military personnels to Adamawa for that election, APC would still win!
Lol you think say Adamawa na Osun bah.....the only contest in this election will be at the PDP primaries, all the bigwigs in the state are in the PDP,Marwa,Gundiri,Hong,Jibril Aminu,Tukur, all senators,house of reps, House of assembly members,LGA chairman etc, whoever emerges the PDP candidate wins with a landslide..........the PDP has won every election here since 1999n even gej floored buhari and ribadu here in 2011, the candidate of the APC is likely to be Atiku's boy Boss Mustapha who is a nobody........Ribadu won't get it, this election is not a contest, nor be Osun o

18 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by moufan: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
apc will win dis by GOD grace

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Mutuwa(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ah that reminds me..where did that ousted governor fled to?
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by justi4jesu(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Apc try
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by ramdris(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kk
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by borlarge(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
kk
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by undisputed25(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga oo front page tins the fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Babyboy1986(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC on top

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by olanyte: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by lilprinze: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
PDP iz going to win diz election and itz going to b free and fair. what happened in osun state wont repeat it self again in adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by makzeze: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC's Ribadu will win insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by pgidex(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Another PDP vs APC battle grin
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by maximunimpact(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
PDP vs APC season II
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by iswallker(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Henhen
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by slinkky(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
PDP will be the most likely winner of this election,
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Cymbal: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hope it's gonna be peaceful....
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Goddex: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
egift:

Meet the next Governor - Ribadu
[size=15pt]
Mr Egift, the frustrated soul, Ribadu is joining the PDP . . . . . mark my word

No well-meaning Nigerian should remain in the APC shocked[/size]!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by internetpo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
fingers crossed.
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by egift(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Goddex:
Mr Egift, the frustrated soul, Ribadu is joining the PDP . . . . . mark my word

No well-meaning Nigerian will join the APC shocked!

Mr. ITK, I am supporting Ribadu for Governor. It is not my fault that PDP is filled with so many Criminals and cannot afford a candidate. Their only hope is to come and borrow a Candidate from APC that is filled with many proven Men of Integrity. The shame is on PDP and their sycophants.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by gbegudujo: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Who are you referring to ? Was Ribadu not in PDP before joining APC ?
egift:

Mr. ITK, I am supporting Ribadu for Governor. It is not my fault that PDP is filled with so many Criminals and cannot afford a candidate. Their only hope is to come and borrow a Candidate from APC that is filled with many proven Men of Integrity. The shame is on PDP and their sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by Goddex: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
egift:

Eeeyaaa . . . Pele. But Ribadu was originally PDP during Obj era.Your big-eyed bourdillion godfather betrayed him by trading him off in exchange for money. But sorry, PDP needs him back home.

[size=15pt]***No well meaning Nigerian should remain in the APC . . . .[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by phlemzy: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hope there'll be no attack dat will scare people away?
Re: Adamawa Bye-election To Hold October 11 by egift(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
gbegudujo: Who are you referring to ? Was Ribadu not in PDP before joining APC ?

Nairalanders arguing over nothing. I said am supporting Ribadu as the next Governor of Adamawa State - you are there having Ebola grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News; Patience Jonathan Is At It Again. / Lagos Elections: 70% Results Out And Ambode Leading / N12m Monthly Salary Saga: Emir Sanusi's Payslip Leaked, See What He Earns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.