Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> (600 Views)

Strictly 4 Guys Alone / Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Strictly 4 Pals Phone Numbers Nd Lots More Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> by Macteejay2(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2008
Kaduna/Kanawa guys and babes drop your contact details and little info about yourself here
Re: Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> by richo(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2008
fuk kaduna and its boys jare!! borin town with no were fun to go, beautiful girls are scarce and most of those southern kaduna, kaje boys and television boys, kakuri boys, ungwan sunday boys and lots more are broke and moronic!!!
i hate the fact that i lived in kaduna angry angry angry
thank God am naw flossin overseas cool cool
Re: Strictly 4 Kaydee & Kanawa Dating Zone <<<<<<< >>>>>>> by Macteejay2(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ Richo

fuk kaduna and its boys jare!!

Please Richo l beg you in the name of whoever you are worshiping don't use dirty/foul language on this thread.  You should have pretended as if u did not see this msg. You were born and brought up in KD, l find it hard that u've suddenly forgotten your identity.

You are in oversea now abi? Congrats!!!

[s] But don't get yourself drown please[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Date / Ladies, Will You Give Me A Chance To Listen To You? / For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.