Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships (631 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships by Tstone1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gone are the days of MTN Extra cool and some other packages from network providers where we have lovers and couples having great time to talk and communicate via phone calls without limit or caution.

I remembered sometimes back to year 2010 when I had to use almost 3 hours one day just to speak with my girlfriend then! The package was MTN "MAGIC NUMBER" while I call my woman then "MY MAGIC WOMAN" It was always a good times and am sure you too must have stories of those types of events and escapades.

Most issues in relationships then we're resolved through these means and lovers as well as couples get along very well. Though some of these had there other effects too when people we have to sleep in class then if you are a student, someone being queried at work for engaging in too much call for people working etc but the positive impacts made in relationships then make it worthwhile.

Now, with the current many social networks we have now, I think most lovers and couples have lost the main magic in communication when it comes to relationships; I mean "VOICE CALLS"

Please kindly give your take on this matter..

Thanks.
Re: When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships by SpaceGoat: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
who care angry
Re: When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships by onstelly(f): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
So true
Re: When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Absolutely right.... And somehow makes it better tho...
Re: When Social Network Kills The Communication Flow In Relationships by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Who cares undecided

(1) (Reply)

How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover / Be A Real Man / Annoying Things That Happen On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.