Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. (743 Views)

My Baby, Hand Sanitizer And People / Do U Still Use HAND SANITIZER ? / President Jonathan And Governors Uses Hand Sanitizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
it has been said by the lagos state emergency control unit that free hand sanitizers would be distributed to all parts of lagos.....i am actually one of the distributors, so i'll advice you drop off ur locations so that i can tell you your closest collection point. THANKS
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Genea(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Amina hostel in unilag
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Genea: Amina hostel in unilag
ok, a team would be sent to unilag on thursday....by 12noon. Just be attentive
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Genea(f): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
philipstweets: ok, a team would be sent to unilag on thursday....by 12noon. Just be attentive
pls can u make dat nxtwk cos am outside lag ryt nw
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by sweettease(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Genea: pls can u make dat nxtwk cos am outside lag ryt nw
So if what the op is saying is fact, you expect them to stall supply to unilag until you return to lag...... Some people sha grin
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Genea(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
sweettease:
So if what the op is saying is fact, you expect them to stall supply to unilag until you return to lag...... Some people sha grin
madam sweettease makachukwu be carefl ,dnt tease me ooo,dey had bera wait 4 me o
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by EishaA: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
LASU OJO CAMPUS PLS smiley
Re: Lagos State To Distribute Free Hand Sanitizer. by Seandeeds(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Will it get to us in oko oba

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Accepts Mark Zuckerberg’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge / Which Country Is This? / A Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.