Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,475 members, 7,929,569 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Is Wrong With These World Of Ours? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With These World Of Ours? (433 Views)

Please What Is Wrong With This Picture? Can you see it? / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / What Is Wrong With Our Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These World Of Ours? by israelboy1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
it's so much fun when i begin to reason about the occurrences in our environ
a scenario
where you are left with no other choice than seeing church buildings more than worshipers
pastors are becoming much more than members
now you see the innocent ones been jailed
whereby the wrongdoers are left with amnesty
whereby no harm can be done to them.....
i just see this world as a place
where things need to be laughed at......

without nothing left in this little heart of mine
the question which i will continue to ask is simply this

what is wrong with the world?
Re: What Is Wrong With These World Of Ours? by Waspy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
israelboy1: it's so much fun when i begin to reason about the occurrences in our environ
a scenario
where you are left with no other choice than seeing church buildings more than worshipers
pastors are becoming much more than members
now you see the innocent ones been jailed
whereby the wrongdoers are left with amnesty
whereby no harm can be done to them.....
i just see this world as a place
where things need to be laughed at......

without nothing left in this little heart of mine
the question which i will continue to ask is simply this

what is wrong with the world?
Ever heard of ETT? Exciting Thrill Times

(1) (Reply)

2 Die In Makurdi After Drinking & Bathing With Salt Solution / EFCC Arrests 2 Bank Managers, 4 Others Over N167.5m Scam. / When Last Did You Made Use Of Yahoo Messenger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.