Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,888 members, 7,927,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (36255 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
collynzo2:
He is not a faithful person, he keeps jumping from one boyfriend to the other.
grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by meforyou1(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: With ur comment,shows u don't anything abt lag.
what?! Me know nothing of lagos? Wonders shall never end
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Neva knew u were this fool....ish n stup...I..d.U wanna compare onisha with Egbeda,santo layout,valley estate or igando?Don't go there ooooo.
ode, what's wrong with this village boy, what is in egbeda? am well traveled for your info.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2014
meforyou1: seems u have problem with comprehension. I said I used my alternate moniker to expose you and it was banned till 2018. Obviously, if I use this to expose you here and now, 2 things will happen. 1) that Yoruba boy mynd44 will quickly delete this thread and will ban my moniker till 2018. And I won't let that to happen.

according to you and your postulation, so chino the liar na him go take head carry all the curses flying on this thread. cos you say you have another picture of anago with you different from the one this fvckhead is spreading.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2014
All the curses in Nigeria will visit the Salam family. Just like the thunder has killed your father for denying him. Your mother will also be killed by thunder and wipe out the entire Salam family of oshogbo. Can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

anago90:
amen may god accept your curses on me and my family if truly I'm denying myself. but if what you are propagating is falsehood my curses and your curses in 1000009099000 manifolds shall afflict the whole of the dike lineage of uga anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Bro!Don't go there.u will b shocked.I'm waiting 4 d lies(pixs)
me, lies? you will be getting a new thread from me soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: All the curse in Nigeria will visit the Salam family. Just like the thunder has killed your father for denying him. Your mother will also be killed by thunder and wipe out the entire Salam family of oshogbo. Can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR

amen may god accept your curses on me if I'm denying myself. but if you are the one lying here. all my curses and your curses in countable manifolds shall manifest in the lives of all members of the dike family of uga.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

amen may god accept your curses on me if I'm denying myself. but if you are the one lying here. all my curses and your curses in countable manifolds shall manifest in the lives of all members of the dike family of uga.
shataap, your reputation is finished on nairaland, ashawo , changing boyfriends like cloth.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2014
May Allah accept your soul..

for denying your pictures....may the thunder that killed your father visit again to kill your mother, kill your sister, kill your brother and wipe out all the entire Salam family oshogbo in oshun state. Can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR..

anago90:

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by thewarrior72: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: So your plans is to make the bingo run? If he run, you will bring another equivalent bingo for the pepper soup we want to make out of anago.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg u guys should pity the poor guy. But anago next time try to pick a fight with ur equals wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

Why are you getting emotional over the revelation of what an eyesore the SE really is...you think we didn't know how dilapidated your red soiled and erosion ravaged one plot of land is? This is between the SE and every other person that suffered the endless lies and empty chestbeating your ilk shamelessly indulge in, ignoring the societal problems ravaging your region. One would think fighting baby manufacturers, cannibals, kidnappers and keeping your brothers from raping_ your grandmothers will keep you busy enough to leave other regions alone in their strive for upliftment. The SE is not even ahead of it's own shadow, bloody kilobyte combatant.
This guy is obviously a big fool,. Your response shows you have nothing up stairs,. Obviously your family tree must be cactus, because everybody on it is a prickk, infact your a living proof that man can actually live without a brain,. Don't be bitter at the Igbos though, because we are superior to you and enjoy pissing on your self-esteem.. Be bitter at your parents for mixing their genes and spawning you.. Iddiot!!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
What can we do? Our hands are tied because we must cook pepper soup today and anago is the bingo we are going ti us..

thewarrior72: Abeg u guys should pity the poor guy. But anago next time try to pick a fight with ur equals wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by prophetone(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: This guy is obviously a big fool,. Your response shows you have nothing up stairs,. Obviously your family tree must be cactus, because everybody on it is a prickk, infact your a living proof that man can actually live without a brain,. Don't be bitter at the Igbos though, because we are superior to you and enjoy pissing on your self-esteem.. Be bitter at your parents for mixing their genes and spawning you.. Iddiot!!

I don't respond to your type. Swerve.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: shataap, your reputation is finished on nairaland, ashawo , changing boyfriends like cloth.

bwahhhaaa reputation ain't you the same animal is fellow igbo-la cursed the living day out for usain bolting at the sight of ilugunboy. nnwei1stson your brothers change boyfriend. I do females morrafucker.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Anago you are actually crying pretending to be laughing..orishirishi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2014
prophetone:

I don't respond to your type. Swerve.
Coward!! Run along now.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

bwahhhaaa reputation ain't you the same animal is fellow igbo-la cursed the living day out for usain bolting at the sight of ilugunboy. nnwei1stson your brothers change boyfriend. I do females morrafucker.
we will have to confirm from this bros in the pics, and besides, females won't agree to do you cos you are poor and ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by prophetone(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: Coward!! Run along now.

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: we will have to confirm from this bros in the pics, and besides, females won't agree to do you cos you are poor and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: we will have to confirm from this bros in the pics, and besides, females won't agree to do you cos you are poor and ugly.

amadioha kill everyone in your household you fvcktard..... this idi0t that can't feed snapping random cars as his, saying somebody is poor. I can feed your jobless @ss for eons. once again if those pictures are not mine. death will take permanent residency in your household this week.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

amadioha kill everyone in your household you fvcktard..... this idi0t that can't feed snapping random cars as his, saying somebody is poor. I can feed your jobless @ss for eons. once again if those pictures are not mine. death will take permanent residency in your household this week.
am tired of hearing these lines.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2014
The fugly dwarf should device new ways of defending himself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His image has already gone to the dogs...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

customized13: am tired of hearing these lines.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11: bwuahaaha! fvckard op.

The shediott obviously had nightmares from the pictures chino posted of the yolobaland. Much as you try, yolobaland is no match to igboland as far as posh houses and buildings are concerned. Even in the very scarce red roofs you posted were as far back as 2005, they were among a multitude of well erected modern buildings. hahahahah!

Try harder, fvcktard!
Yoloba land wey ur forefathers dey rush come n dec period,go visit ur miserable villages.behaving like a king.U r born foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: am tired of hearing these lines.

who cares!!!! the curses will keep coming as you keep up with your lies. claim your curses jare olofo.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

who cares!!!! the curses will keep coming as you keep up with your lies. claim your curses jare olofo.
sorry, i know it hurts

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by shizzle11(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Yoloba land wey ur forefathers dey rush come n dec period,go visit ur miserable villages.behaving like a king.U r born foolishly.
your entire lineage arent just born foolishly, they are the accursed scum of the earth fvcking bar.stard! Yes we liveike kings in yoloba land while we employ and feed many of you.

You aren't even making sense, fool.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
come to think of it, where is the op kalvan1000? i need him here.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Be specific! Igbos are only going to Lagos and not the rural areas like ibadam, oshogbo, abeokuta etc..

Igbos are not in yolobarland but Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land..

Below is the image of the two regions. One is an advanced city while the other is a slum filled with red earth mud houses and rustic roofs..

disloman: Yoloba land wey ur forefathers dey rush come n dec period,go visit ur miserable villages.behaving like a king.U r born foolishly.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: sorry, i know it hurts

sure it hurt the whole community knows that you are fvcking coward....... lost jobless soul... how far with solidium nig limited... in your own words... I saw their invite I don't remember sending my c.v there, cos I have been sending it around lately. iya lo ma pa e oloshi.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

sure it hurt the whole community knows that you are fvcking coward....... lost jobless soul... how far with solidium nig limited... in your own words... I saw their invite I don't remember sending my c.v there, cos I have been sending it around lately. iya lo ma pa e oloshi.
chai, are you still crying? i have begged you na.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: Gaybu, you get beaten up on every thread, Why? grin grin grin
Getting boring.get a life.he's proud of himself but u remain an imposter 4 aving d liver to upload ur pix.@anogo:don't reply it again.he's a born f00l.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Getting boring.get a life.he's proud of himself but u remain an imposter 4 aving d liver to upload ur pix.@anogo:don't reply it again.he's a born f00l.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

20 Most Insanely Overloaded Vehicles You Will Ever See On Road / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.