Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,312 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Have A Good Offer For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Good Offer For You. (580 Views)

Good Offer 2013! / Blackberry Phone: Fresh: Good Offer / Whats The Minimum Offer For Lotus Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Good Offer For You. by njemaze: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2014
If your ready to make extra income, please let us do business together. If you can bring a car insurance business to me on comprehensive, I will pay 5 percent of the premium paid by the owner to you . It depend on the number of vehicles to be insure, if is below 3 in number , I will give you 3 percent . If you still have other businesses on insurance for example marine, transit goods aviation and etc let us discuss , and you will get your money immediately this biz is done , check in your office and hack this business let us make the money. Please you can call me on 08063989969, darlington from mutual benefit life assurance lagos.

(1) (Reply)

When Are We Seeing Emefiele's Name On Our Naira? / This Are The Secret The GURUS Are Not Telling You / Rice Husk Fired Boiler In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.