Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,581 members, 7,948,252 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia (1985 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / New Music: Joe El –ft. 2face Idibia Track Title “hold On” (download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by pumpingmachine: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2014
I’ve always asked myself what a song with 2Face and Joe El would sound like, well, this is the answer and the word is epic. It even gets better with the message of hope that we all need to here during these difficult times that we are dealing with Ebola, Boko Haram and the rest.

Hold On will definitely be a timeless piece. The beat is nice and the message is clear. I love the way both artistes complement each other on this song. It is safe to say they have chemistry.

But beyond the music, you tend to appreciate the humility the guy called 2Face has. Irrespective of the status of any musician in the industry, he gives his best and he’s not scared of anyone outshining him.

Enough said, listen to, and download the song here: http://ibpulse.com/2014/08/hold-on-joel-el-ft-2face-idibia.html

The song was produced by Grammy Award winning Hakim Abdulsamad, Mixed and Mastered by Mark Drummond (Los Angeles, California).

PS: I also heard the video has been shot and was directed by Clarence Peters

1 Like

Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by kekakuz(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2014
fake featuring original.
Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by pumpingmachine: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2014
kekakuz: fake featuring original.
lol. but the song is dope
Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by SugaryBelle(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
The semblance is much,both voice and feature.I don't like him though and i don't know why.
Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by eleshin(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
We don't care tho!
Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by akatekpe(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2014
eleshin: We don't care tho!
hold on and enjoy good music.. cheesy
Re: Hold On - Joel El Ft. 2face Idibia by akatekpe(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Joe El is just good..nice voice, cool music. not all those noise we ve been hearing from those kids( baby u fine pass mammy water eeh..,Carol carol,carol de do me tinini tanana) rubbish... eje gble eje # 2baba 'n his identical from another mama

(1) (Reply)

J.Cole Goes For The Whites. / Download Music: Timaya – Pity 4 Us / Download Music: DJ Budu Re – Round 1 Ft. Bella Shmurda X Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.