Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Car Snatched At Gun Point... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Snatched At Gun Point... (2436 Views)

HONDA EOD 2004/2005 Model Snatched At Gun Point In Anthony Village, Lagos / His Honda Cross Tour Was Snatched In Abuja - Please Help / 2008/2009 Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Snatched At Gun Point... by yinkuschua(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Thanks
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Chassis/vin number
Reg number(If they are that foolish)
Any other forms of identification

Hard luck hope you had a tracker installed
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Burger01(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bros, those mofo guys rob in that area almost every night. I witnessed about four robbery operations in that area alone. Especially when linking Sabo via Unilag 2nd gate.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Bossmd: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hard Luck bro!
Hope your car is insured?
Most insurance companies add trackers to the car.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by bigx(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
I just knew I'd see toyota.

Sorry for the loss bro
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by MANGAM(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2014
sorry bro for your lost and i hope its found soon
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nissparts(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Around what time did the robbery occur?
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Now am scared. I always drive around there at night o!..and I drive the same kind of muscle with same colour but SE. And my car is not insured! Na to dey careful be dat shocked
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by ElFenomeno1: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
obitee69: Now am scared. I always drive around there at night o!..and I drive the same kind of muscle with same colour but SE. And my car is not insured! Na to dey careful be dat shocked

Go and insure your car. You should be ashamed of yourself for not insuring your car!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nissparts(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Go and insure your car. You should be ashamed of yourself for not insuring your car!

Especially a Camry
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
nissparts:

Especially a Camry

I did a 3rd party not comprehensive
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nissparts(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
obitee69:

As bad as not doing anythng

2 Likes

Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Eyop: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
obitee69:

grin grin @ the bolded. Is 3rd party(#5000) insurance? You better get a correct tracker installed in your car or get a comprehensive insurance done with a good insurance company since you are driving a Toyota.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nurey(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
I frequent that place often and I know there are a lot of police in that area and even military men sometimes. I hope you weren't driving in the dead of the night.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by DelTel(m): 2:48am On Aug 18, 2014
Praise be to God no harm got to you.
So sorry for the setback & hoping the vehicle is recovered soon.

Comprehensive insurance is the way not tracking thing o; tracking won't repair an accidented vehicle plus third party damages.
Tracking can mal-function and damage a vehicle self, esp with incompetent overnight technician in Naija. I refused my insurer installing trackers on my cars!

Just get comprehensive insurance from a reputable insurance company (preferably via a broker better self). Going rate is around 3.5% to 5% of value. Say for this muscle of average #2m, you pay 70k to 100k for 12months cover.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by yinkuschua(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2014
thanks
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by yinkuschua(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank All..
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by bimbor(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
yinkuschua: Thank All.. I really appreciate your comments and your prayers.. I know my lord lives and I will definitely see it soon.. But should incase you see it first kindly please holla or report to the nearest police station.. but below are the engine number and chasis number....

Chasis Number - 4T1BE46K57U650757
Engine Number - 2AZ8745740

Please always put me in your prayers and the lord will remember you all too... Amen

Did you engrave the car?
If you did then drop the registration number here. That's easier to sight than Engine No and Chassis No.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by yinkuschua(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nurey(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
yinkuschua: Thanks to almighty God and to everyone who re BC and all.. I want to you this means to say a big Thank you for being there and for all your prayers it did went along way..cause the police asked if I did something to see it faster but it only God that which is beyond human imagination.. Kudos to Nigerian Police and especially to Ikeja Sars for their great job.. Car had being found all...Ikeja sars intercepted them when they about selling the car but a bit damage.. I thank God for he's able to do all things and for he's indeed faithful.. Thank you all once more for your concern and co-operation.
Thank God, and congratulations. Hope the bastard thiefs are tortured to death
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Samad805(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Can we c d pics of d car wen it was recovered
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by nissparts(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Ugh? They even left the plate number on it?
How lucky for you.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2014
congrats
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by chukel(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Thank God for u. Ur faith in God really went a long way. Pls change the thread title to reflect found.
Re: Car Snatched At Gun Point... by Oxone(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP thank God your car has been found but if had insurance, you wouldn't have had to worry too much.

Lets hope you do the sane thing now

(1) (Reply)

Sienna, Pathfinder & Xterra / Don't Change Your Gear While Vehicle Is Still Moving; Protect Your Gear! / My Toyota Highlander Showing This On The Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.