Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Friend Or Foe? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Friend Or Foe? (543 Views)

Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents / Drop Ur Contacts(only For People Looking Foe Decent Relationship) / Romantic Hookup Zone And Foe Hookup Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend Or Foe? by Talk2SeaL: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
I will to follow you here on nairaland and Twitter, but you need to convince me that you'er not an enemy of progress.
so tell me exactly the kind of person you'er? i'll to know you? what you stand for? your belief? hobbies, dislikes.. just be free to express yourself.

i love meeting Great minds!

prove you'er one.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Searching / One Year! / I'm In Search For New Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.