Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. (15320 Views)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
When you hear of ikeja, what comes to your mind? You think of tushed places, fine roads, pedestrian walkways and fine structures, the truth is that alausa residential area of ikeja is a slum, these places are right behind ikeja shopping mall and lagos state secretariat, yet it looks like this. Something must be done ASAP. Well, I have taken it open myself to show y'all what am saying.

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ikeja slum

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Firefire(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: When you hear of ikeja, what comes to your mind? You think of tushed places, fine roads, pedestrian walkways and fine structures, the truth is that alausa residential area of ikeja is a slum, these places are right behind ikeja shopping mall and lagos state secretariat, yet it looks like this. Something must be done ASAP. Well, I have taken it open myself to show y'all what am saying.

Customized13,

Is it possible your camera shows date when the pictures are taken?

Kudos for your time!
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
This place is right behind lagos state government house.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by AkinEgba: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Not even cement but rotting wood? Lagos ti baje tele tele grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
The great alausa ikeja still looks like this, the world must know this.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Shameless OP from Abia State. You will never open a thread about your dwarf useless governor, coward. You are jobless and i hope Ilugunboy catch you one day. Wait till i help you flood your useless thread with dirty Abia. Hold on....

42 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Firefire(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
I would prefer you show the condition of the roads and not the building.

You well understood that government is not responsible for the houses beatification, abi you want make dem demolished all the houses ?

Let be constructive in our criticism, all nations on earth get slum

42 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by AkinEgba: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP, please do the needful. Snap your name as you did yesterday to confirm the currency of these photos.
Igbos get current photos of Yoruba land
Yorubas get 1200 AD photos of Igboland grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Firefire:

Customized13,

Is it possible your camera shows date when the pictures are taken?

Kudos for your time!
next time am going for this kind of journey, I will go along with my digital camera, it shows date. But I will snap my hand with my moniker on it if am done uploading.

2 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
see poverty cool

1 Like

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by AkinEgba: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1: Shameless OP from Abia State. You will never open a thread about your dwarf useless governor, coward. You are jobless and i hope Ilugunboy catch you one day. Wait till i help you flood your useless thread with dirty Abia. Hold on....

Don't do copy and paste of old pictures on the internet. Get pictures of today

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: The great alausa ikeja still looks like this, the world must know this.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is an Igbo settlement area in Lagos.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
And this is in the capital of lagos, a mega city.

7 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
AkinEgba:

Don't do copy and paste of old pictures on the internet. Get pictures of today

No rules in picture posting.
Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lagos was supposed to be a megacity, I don't understand what's happening.

5 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by shizzle11(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eko oni ogbanje gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is your state but you wont dare open a thread about it. I will help you today and will also call on Ilugunboy to get hold of you grin

18 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Don't take this personal, this is to make our government stand up to their responsibilities.

11 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by AkinEgba: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
reborn1:

No rules in picture posting.

Then you cannot compare old garbage with new nonsense.lol

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: Ikeja slum

Slum

3 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by reborn1: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Your beautiful state but you wont dare open a thread about it.

22 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
More on alausa ikeja, taken today personally by me,

9 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
But why is lagos state govt not doing anything to this.

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Everywhere is stinkingly smelling, check out drainages.

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
An this is meant to be part of the state capital

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Odinma1, these boys don't have anything doing, take them as apprentices in your office, sorry your shops in Alaba.

4 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
The earlier we electorates take our right stance, the better for nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by ak47mann(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
Upon all the money Federal Government pumped in lagos ikeja the capital still a slum tufiakwa cool

11 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by stebell(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
And ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ think this Lagos State was a former capital of Naija.

Eko Ile,Gbawe, Ile Ife, Rotten Egghead, Berem, Nwaniba τ̲̅ђe Ogbanje, Illungaboy et al shame on yu peeps.

Lagos
Eko Oni Ogbanje

17 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
This area is right behind lagos state secretariat, you won't believe it.

8 Likes

Re: PICS- The Alausa Ikeja Most People Don't Know, A Political Setback. by odinma1: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Odinma1, these boys don't have anything doing, take them as apprentices in your office, sorry your shops in Alaba.

My Yoritishkeri Brother. I have offered Dozzybaba, Customised13 and Chino apprenticeship in my shops at Alaba but these boys are born to be sufferheads have no purpose in Life.

I will even provide free accommodation for the first 3 months in my garage for them but this insolent boys are refusing to take it up. I really pity them so much, look at Dozzybaba's laptop for example- that must be a 1998 model (almost 20 years old) before NL was created, it has cracks on the screen and look at the very dirty apartment he is staying. They are stubborn Igbo boys. I know my people very well.

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Sacks 34 LASTMA For Extorting Motorists Under Ambode / DSS: Hijack Of Luxury Buses Along Lokoja-Okene Road Is Fake News / Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.