Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom (2886 Views)

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by mrPero(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bigcake: Akpene...... '' Udom is Right''

Bre se adioho..... lol
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by penny01502: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: I repeat u dnt know our 'pains' so no need to argue with u, which company do we have in aks apart from hotels, the common man on the street of aks will go to the stadium and sleep and feed there abi?
don't worry sooner investors will trippe into akwa ibom, the foundations are already there for them, such as good roads infrastructure and peacefull enviroment.

everything on the Surface of the earth were not created in a day or two, even in the moment of creation it took the almigty God days before He get the job done.

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehe! We must obeg protocol... As GEJ pass LaRoyalHighness. You can receive me next week.. Ok!
herald9:
why....? your Grace

I was about mobilizing my people to recieve you and your entourage at the airport !
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: grin raffia city grin
mkpama iduk mkpor unor, mbake Calabar. Akid dieh?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Inwangha ke...elaborate
Bigcake: mkpama iduk mkpor unor, mbake Calabar. Akid dieh?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by omenka(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
69 kilometre plant kwa!!! shockedshocked

The Saudis would definitely have a lot to jealous about us!! cheesycheesy

Op, mbok, edit ya topic jor.

By the way, just finished watching Game of Thrones, S4!!!
Nothing beats this series!!

God bless Hollywood!!! smiley

Wow!!
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by directimport: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
may salaries unpaid o,
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
desgiezd: @ OP

Please review your headline, there's nothing like 69-Kilometre Gas Plant!

thanks Man
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Ayoswit(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote
author=Aitee1]It's a shame for u to compare aks wid rivers state, phc
alone beat the four cities in aks in terms of infrastructure, hv u been
to akwa ibom b4 to witness the man knw man govt that's being practiced
here? Just cos u see blink blink pictures on tv and online abt aks u
conclude[/quote]

u're a very big shame & dissappoiment 2 AkS
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Inua!!! undecided

Lol... Atang Uto Governorâ„¢ asuk Asia akuk Excess Crud naga amama!
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Ayoswit(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote
author=Aitee1]I repeat u dnt know our 'pains' so no need to argue with
u, which company do we have in aks apart from hotels, the common man on
the street of aks will go to the stadium and sleep and feed there abi?
[/quote]

i can si dt u'r a novice. how many govt build companies? akpabio is creating a condusive environment 4 investors 2 come in. how many company in ph is built by state govt if ntt investors?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Goddex: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=14pt]Sometimes I wish I were from Akwa Ibom[/size]
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
well, Expecting more commissioning
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: Inwangha ke...elaborate
I for like make we see but i dey Calabar. Send me an email..........ekwere316@gmail.com
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
No need! I don't do e-sh'it, not even done wid real life shi't undecided
Bigcake: I for like make we see but i dey Calabar. Send me an email..........ekwere316@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: No need! I don't do e-sh'it, not even done wid real life shi't undecided
Esuene awen ibagha ikanado?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
penny01502: that Akpabio guy has done a lot for the state.
despite his effort in transforming the state, those dumies Akwa Ibomite who in their generation never appreciate great things nor know the important of values are making critique on media
even those kids who can't pass their common entrance examanition are bussy panting the great man black.

I so much admire the great governor, he is great man of truth with decent spirit who recognized the importance of values, equity and justice.

I wish I was an Akwa Ibomite

u be winch to wish?

no go wish to be an american na akwa ibomite.
na HUNGER for kill u.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
penny01502: I'm a Rivers guy
have you been to rivers state before?
if yes, can you compare the infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom state with that of Rivers state?

yes N no!
yes cos its a NO.
NO cos its a yes.
mbok nso ke udo asem?
dat is abasi mbok WAD AM I TOK ABOUD?

BROS RIVERS STATE IS BETTER THAN AKWA IBOM, ITS NOT N CANT BE COMPARED. godswill de f...kup. playing CLANNISH POLITICS SINCE 18bc.
na only UKANA IKOT NTUEN waka come?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
penny01502: I'm a Rivers guy
have you been to rivers state before?
if yes, can you compare the infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom state with that of Rivers state?

yes N no!
yes cos its a NO.
NO cos its a yes.
mbok nso ke udo asem?
dat is abasi mbok WAD AM I TOK ABOUD?

BROS RIVERS STATE IS BETTER THAN AKWA IBOM, ITS NOT N CANT BE COMPARED. godswill de f...kup. playing CLANNISH POLITICS SINCE 18bc.
na only UKANA IKOT NTUEN waka come?
infact diaris godoooo
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Aitee1: It's a shame for u to compare aks wid rivers state, phc alone beat the four cities in aks in terms of infrastructure, hv u been to akwa ibom b4 to witness the man knw man govt that's being practiced here? Just cos u see blink blink pictures on tv and online abt aks u conclude

d guy na saturated GULLIBLE nigerian.
comPARING america with lagos.
hw far u sef. u follow apply for d water booard things?
i hearsay na senators n akpabio don carry all d slots finish o.
next week i wan change my surname to poizon SENATOR.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bigcake: Akpene...... '' Udom is Right''

N we r LEFT to decide on that.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
omenka: 69 kilometre plant kwa!!! shockedshocked

The Saudis would definitely have a lot to jealous about us!! cheesycheesy

Op, mbok, edit ya topic jor.

By the way, just finished watching Game of Thrones, S4!!!
Nothing beats this series!!

God bless Hollywood!!! smiley

Wow!!

not HOLLYWOOOD.NA irishwood.
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ayoswit:

u're a very big shame & dissappoiment 2 AkS

bros tell us one good thing that s happening in aks, dont forget we r the highest earners interms of allocation.
your time starts NOW!
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
CAN WE TOK ABOUD THE SEAPORT, USE IKOT AMAMA, OR YOU WANT TO TOK ABOUD THE flyovers, the airport, the digital govt house, the e-library.or the ibo tropicana..........
UTANG AKWAIBOM1
UTUENIKANG ANNANG 1
ONOH MKPOINAM OF UKANA1
Wen are we gonna tok aboud unemployed GRADUATES?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Aitee1: 3:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Yes oh, na their way na since inception if it is not igbo people gaining more access than an akwa ibomite it is his man knw man govt infiltrating the state, tomorrow some fvctard will expect me to praise akpabio undecided no way!!! I'm not feeding from his pot neither I'm I breathing from his nostrils angry
poiZon:

d guy na saturated GULLIBLE nigerian.
comPARING america with lagos.
hw far u sef. u follow apply for d water booard things?
i hearsay na senators n akpabio don carry all d slots finish o.
next week i wan change my surname to poizon SENATOR.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 5:44am On Aug 14, 2014
poiZon:

N we r LEFT to decide on that.
Ikpa asukanam sifid idi?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Bigcake: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Aitee1: No need! I don't do e-sh'it, not even done wid real life shi't undecided
Ajen Annang why? Shunning me? Mbok esuene awen ibagha ikanado?
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by emiye(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2014
psucc: Tell your Gov to please pay May 2014 salary before their jamboree.

I don't give a damn.

Just that he easily forgets. Uduaghan cautioned him once that the people are hungry and we really are.

So he has not paid May salary in middle of August.

[size=15pt]MAY JUNE JULY[/size] ..
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by Raypawer(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2014
poiZon: CAN WE TOK ABOUD THE SEAPORT, USE IKOT AMAMA, OR YOU WANT TO TOK ABOUD THE flyovers, the airport, the digital govt house, the e-library.or the ibo tropicana..........
UTANG AKWAIBOM1
UTUENIKANG ANNANG 1
ONOH MKPOINAM OF UKANA1
Wen are we gonna tok aboud unemployed GRADUATES?

which Seaport??
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by poiZon: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Raypawer:

which Seaport??

ask bro Goddy
Re: President GEJ To Commission Gas Plant At Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Goddex: [size=14pt]Sometimes I wish I were from Akwa Ibom[/size]

You can't imagine you are relinquishing on you mission to you homestead. Your Creator know why you are there. Forget our over hyped development strides.

One day, God shall deliver us.

May Salary NOT PAID.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: Why America Is Confused / Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner / "Nigerians Deserves Boko Haram Bombings" FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.