Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Wants To Set Up A Football Viewing Centre; Advice Please! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wants To Set Up A Football Viewing Centre; Advice Please! (700 Views)

Viewing Centre For Sale In Minna, Niger State. / How Lucrative Is Viewing Centre Business. Advice Needed Pls / Football Viewing Centre Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Set Up A Football Viewing Centre; Advice Please! by DrObum(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Greetings people,
I'm thinking of setting up a football viewing centre somewhere in my locality.
I understand that nigerians are soccer lovers and would love to key into that to generate a little income.
Please advice me on the steps required and the possible challenges I might encounter.
Thanks
Re: Wants To Set Up A Football Viewing Centre; Advice Please! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
First off, you need enough capital.

Do you have a hall already or you plan on building or renting?

It should be a profitable business if there are not much of your kind in your locality and also if they love football

enough capital for the chairs, decoder, subscribtion and so on.

But the need of capital can never be over- emphasised.

Goodluck bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Might Be A Very Important Info For You Or Someone You Know. Check It Out / Outsourcing Of Transport And Logistic Of Your Company Is Very Profitable / Own up to 40% shares in new ecommerce business set to overtake Konga & Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.