Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,147 members, 7,987,982 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:27 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (556949 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2014
madridfc: imo shipping charges should be paid prior to shipping.

This will be the plan from next year, its eliminates the confusion of who paid and who didn't.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Williamso:

Oh wow!!! Thank you very much sir... So I want to make the purchase right now; do I put your address (on the front page) as the delivery address? (Sorry if my inquisition is too basic, I just don't want to make any error).

Format,

your names, c/o LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Items received (Tuesday and Wednesday) in my office. Last 4 digits of tracking#

Fedex

UPS

USPS
3949, 2425, 4524, 7487, 3929, 9259, 1370, 1822, 8839, 5606, 4904, 1673,
6246, 7617, 4218, 0362, 0010, 6372, 9322, 3156, 3208, 1068, 5832, 9773, 4113.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:21am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok
this my item is return to sender: 9400115901429563224249, pls check
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Please how much do you charge now for shipping a wrist watch,, and please my eBay account does not allow me to buy or bid for an item, always telling me "" "your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification"" please what can I do cos I have a coupon that is to expire tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89: Please how much do you charge now for shipping a wrist watch,, and please my eBay account does not allow me to buy or bid for an item, always telling me "" "your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification"" please what can I do cos I have a coupon that is to expire tomorrow.
have u link ur paypal to it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:52am On Sep 11, 2014
tonjeola:
this my item is return to sender: 9400115901429563224249, pls check

I have been at the office for 11 hrs now and never stepped out. From the tracking # you will see that it only stopped at zip code 77024. This means the package never got close to my area. If they make a delivery attempt it will show my zip code 77063. Ask the seller to verify the address he/she put on the package, part of the address might be missing or part of the address might be torn or erased from usps carrier handling. The seller will be in the best position to tell us why this package is being returned. Contact the seller nicely to see if they can resend without charging additional shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89: Please how much do you charge now for shipping a wrist watch,, and please my eBay account does not allow me to buy or bid for an item, always telling me "" "your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification"" please what can I do cos I have a coupon that is to expire tomorrow.

Did u just open this account? if so, you might need to go ahead and do the verification. Watch ships free to Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 1:55am On Sep 11, 2014
tonjeola:
have u link ur paypal to it?
Yes I have done that
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Did u just open this account? if so, you might need to go ahead and do the verification.
I opened it last month... How can I go about the verification
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89: I opened it last month... How can I go about the verification

You might want to call/email them asap for verification details. Where u able to add your bank card (visa, master ...) to your eBay account or paypal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 2:03am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

You might want to call/email them asap for verification details. Where u able to add your bank card (visa, master ...) to your eBay account or paypal?
I have added my account details to PayPal with my gtb master card,, if that is what you mean cos I don't know wether they do add account details on eBay account too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2014
^^^

Add it to you eBay as well. Try going to

Account settings -> personal information. The 3rd section "financial information" you will need to add/edit. If this fails, send them an email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 2:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Please how much is it to ship a watch a phone charger,
Note: please I want the price for each respectively
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:32am On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89:
I have added my account details to PayPal with my gtb master card,, if that is what you mean cos I don't know wether they do add account details on eBay account too
it happen to me before, probably u thought u have link ur paypal to ebay, and u not, check and link ur paypal to ur ebay acct
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:34am On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89: Please how much is it to ship a watch a phone charger,
Note: please I want the price for each respectively

its free shipping to Lagos for now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Format,

your names, c/o LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Good day sir, You've got mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl: ^^^

Add it to you eBay as well. Try going to

Account settings -> information. The 3rd section "financial information" you will need to add/edit. If this fails, send them an email.
I have tried all you said but it's not working... Please can you help me bid for this item for $8 http://m.ebay.com/itm/390923370639?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, i didn't see it earlier. Have your contact call my Lagos office tomorrow, package should be there tomorrow per clearing agent. N2,200, call Ndidi 08030837047 in the morning to make sure its there. Sorry again for the delayed response.
I sent you a mail. Please can I get your account number so I can make the payment? Or would have want me to pay cash to at the point of collection?

Please could you also notify ndidi, so that my brother won't have problems collecting the stuff? I already talked to him yesterday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
U can pay during pick up. Call Ndidi to confirm my cargo arrival b4 pick up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl: U can pay during pick up. Call Ndidi to confirm my cargo arrival b4 pick up.
Should we expect some delay with monday's cargo? Cos Thursday is slowing winding up with no update.
Morning.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
madridfc:
Should we expect some delay with monday's cargo? Cos Thursday is slowing winding up with no update.
Morning.
guy be patient na. If the cargo arrives, won't it take some time before it is cleared and available for pick up? This op still remains the fastest shipper for now. My opinion o

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
shogz89:
I have tried all you said but it's not working... Please can you help me bid for this item for $8 http://m.ebay.com/itm/390923370639?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE
call ebay on +18665403229 to sort it out. They will if all your info is correct
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello Sir
I would like my item to be shipped to Portharcourt, this is the item: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DGHO3NY
How do I pay to you?
and how much do I pay?
Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by euwajeh(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good day i just purchase two watches and i am sending it to your office .i want to try your services if good i will leave my former agent who always has excuse for my lost items.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
shrekandfiona:
guy be patient na. If the cargo arrives, won't it take some time before it is cleared and available for pick up? This op still remains the fastest shipper for now. My opinion o
He is the fastest no doubt, n am his biggest fan.
I just want him to let us know cos most of us re nt based in lagos!
Besides my items ve been delayed for months by different shippers, so biko I'm very patient.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
shrekandfiona:
call ebay on +18665403229 to sort it out. They will if all your info is correct
Pls do U know if they ve any email? Cos I need to contact them, I was bidding on an item n they suddenly locked my account!
Calling them is not easy o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello, please I want to order for an item in Houston and will pay the suppler extra for express shipping. confirm if it will meet your Monday shipment date to Lagos? The item is needed urgently. How do i pay your charges? Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
madridfc:
Pls do U know if they ve any email? Cos I need to contact them, I was bidding on an item n they suddenly locked my account!
Calling them is not easy o
you have to call them for it to be resolved faster o. My account was also suspended once and I mailed the customer care twice, no response until I called. It was rectified while on phone with them.

When you call their number, you will be given a one time pass code. Just make sure all your info with them is correct. Questions they asked me were my date of birth, email and billing address. While still on phone, the suspension was lifted.

so Abeg go buy credit call them and you can also request they call you back if you don't have enough airtime. When I was talking to them, my phone cut and they called back.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Fogman: Hello, please I want to order for an item in Houston and will pay the suppler extra for express shipping. confirm if it will meet your Monday shipment date to Lagos? The item is needed urgently. How do i pay your charges? Thanks

Good day Sir,

If it can be delivered by 12noon Saturday it will make Monday shipment. Whats the sellers Houston address?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
wakes: Hello Sir
I would like my item to be shipped to Portharcourt, this is the item: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DGHO3NY
How do I pay to you?
and how much do I pay?
Awaiting your response.
Thanks

Amazon details show it weighs 15lbs x $3.85 = $57.75 Lagos. $65 P/H
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinosxl:

Good day Sir,

If it can be delivered by 12noon Saturday it will make Monday shipment. Whats the sellers Houston address?

Richmond Avenue, Houston Texas 77027

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.