Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (548253 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ohizzy(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to u all.Looking forward to join u guys in d bussiness grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year lsm

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2015
mavinc4u:
Happy new year everyone
u just dey wait make 12 nak....u no go church grin grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kingkayz: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.
Indications have emerged that the Federal
Government may reopen the cargo terminal of the
Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos
next week.
This is because the congestion, which led to the
closure of the terminal two weeks ago by the Federal
Airports Authority of Nigeria, has now been cleared.
A visit by our correspondent to the terminal on
Wednesday revealed that goods, which littered the
ramp up until a week ago, had now been cleared to a
large extent.
A source at FAAN, who spoke on the condition of
anonymity because he was not permitted to speak on
the issue, told our correspondent that work had
progressed significantly on the terminal, which meant
that it could be reopened by next week.
He said, “From the level of work that has been
ongoing there, I can say that the terminal may be
reopened sooner than we think, maybe within the next
seven days or so.
“The truth is that all hands have been on deck to
ensure that the congestion is cleared and activities
return to normal there, because the continuous
closure of that place will translate into loss of revenue;
so, I am sure it will be reopened soon.”
Also confirming the possible reopening, the Customer
Relationship Manager, Cargo, nahcoaviance, Mr.
Oyebade Abiodun, told our correspondent that
activities had progressed in such a way that the
terminal might be re-opened soon.
He said, “As of today, we have achieved 75 per cent
clearance on the cargo ramp. Out of the four parking
bays, three are currently open for aircraft parking. We
still stand by our determination to ensure that the
tarmac is completely free on or before the end of first
week of January, 2015.
“Grapevine information has it that the NOTAM (Notice
to Airmen) will be lifted any moment from now. With
the current situation of above 75 per cent clearance of
the cargo ramp, FAAN may immediately allow the
freighters to start coming in.”

source: punch

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2015
kingkayz:
next week.
large extent.
seven days or so.
week of January, 2015.

Good news for the new year...Happy New Year all...more prosperous year for us all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2015
I picked up all my items intact yesterday. Was basically the last to do so as Ndidi was already locking-up when I arrived. If you're shipping lightweight items, do not expect any invoices from Chinos. Just walk into the office, identify them, pay a fee and pick up. The quicker lightweight items are picked up, the less likely they are to get lost/missing (talking from an experience with Mikky early last year). A prosperous 2015 to you all.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Please does anyone know if I can go for pick up tomorrow?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2015
kingkayz:
next week.
large extent.
seven days or so.
week of January, 2015.

Great News for the New Year!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING LSM THEIR PREFERRED SHIPPING COMPANY, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE WITHIN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND THANKS FOR YOUR TEAM WORK. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, GOD BLESS.

7 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING LSM THEIR PREFERRED SHIPPING COMPANY, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE WITHIN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND THANKS FOR YOUR TEAM WORK. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, GOD BLESS.
boss,we should be thanking you,u have tried a lot..your service continues to be the best here.have a wonderful 2015

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:
I c u , happy new year

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:
Oga chinosxl check ur email with subject "eBay items for shipping" from k*dom@ymail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:
welcome back.Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
unmask:
Please does anyone know if I can go for pick up tomorrow?
Yes, called Ndidi yesterday, and he said they were already closing. But they will be open tomorrow.
Happy New Year to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:

Nice to see you are back from your vacation. Happy new year! Pls check your mail and get back to me ASAP.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
chinosxl:
Thanks too, wish u a Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
My much awaited Dec 8th package cheesy Thanks LSM Global, thanks Ahmed4002 the very Taiwo @ Kbm and all distinguished thread members. A prosperous 2015 I wish you all

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
where is legalwealth o
i need paypal fund of 250usd
if there is any other seller that is genuine
boss tonjeola i hail oo
thanks & happy new year
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by webval: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
steve6:
I know that Mr. Chinosxl gets a flurry a messages on a daily basis and keeping up might be an issue. However, I think it will be more professional if he can find a way to respond in a timely fashion to, first of all, acknowledge receipt of consignments so that buyers/bid winners can be rest assured that items have been received by LSMGLOBALSHIPPING (maybe be item owners should include functional email addresses on the packages sent to LSMGLOBAL that they can be reached on).
Secondly, have a clearly spelt-out duration between when items arrive at His office and when invoices will be prepared and issued. This will really go a long way to help address most of the concerns raised by customers.

After all said and done, I must commend your effort and conclude by saying that there is always room for improvement.

I agree 100%. I had ordered an item off Amazon four days ago and have since sent 4 emails Asking for confirmation of reciept as well as next steps regarding consolidation and forwarding to Nigeria. I haven't gotten any responses so far. I included my full contact details in the email messages sent, and i sent these emails to both sales@lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com and sales@lsmglobalshipping.com

The Item has shipped and was delivered on 30th Dec 2014

The Tracking No: 1ZW470V80345797000
The Carrier: UPS

The shipping address used :
OFILI VALENTINE OMACHONU C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD # 111
HOUSTON TEXAS 77063-5559

This follows from the instructions on the website.

Please consolidate and advise on further processes and charges for onward processing to Nigeria.

Also advise on payment methods you will accept and estimated delivery time to your offices in Nigeria (Lagos).

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New year everyone. May God bless our businesses this 2015.

Is anyone by chance sending their packages to benin? I have a feather weight single item with chinos. I need help bringing it down to benin.

Help needed please. Good people, great nation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
where is legalwealth o
boss tonjeola i hail oo
thanks & happy new year
same here bro, many success this year
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
webval:

sales@lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com and
I don't think this email is genuine.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
where is legalwealth o
boss tonjeola i hail oo
thanks & happy new year

Compliments of the season and happy new year 2015 to everyone!

Funds to any extent are readily available. Just contact me via info@ijamsolution.com

If it is to be sent to Chinosxl directly ,you can as well contact him and we will both look into getting you the funds.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
legalwealth:

Compliments of the season and happy new year 2015 to everyone!

Funds to any extent are readily available. Just contact me via info@ijamsolution.com

If it is to be sent to Chinosxl directly ,you can as well contact him and we will both look into getting you the funds
aii boss its chinos that will be doing the buying for me
what is your xchange rate sire?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
tonjeola:

same here bro, many success this year

Always contact me for genuine PayPal funds.You can as well add me on skype with "Presegs"
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

aii boss its chinos that will be doing the buying for me
what is your xchange rate sire?

It depends on the amount you need but it goes for as low as N180/$.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
legalwealth:

It depends on the amount you need but it goes for as low as N180/$.
230usd
sent you a mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
webval:

I agree 100%. I had ordered an item off Amazon four days ago and have since sent 4 emails Asking for confirmation of reciept as well as next steps regarding consolidation and forwarding to Nigeria. I haven't gotten any responses so far. I included my full contact details in the email messages sent, and i sent these emails to both sales@lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com and sales@lsmglobalshipping.com

The Item has shipped and was delivered on 30th Dec 2014

The Tracking No: 1ZW7000
The Carrier: UPS

The shipping address used :
C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 LIPAN RD # 111
HOUSTON TEXAS 77063-5559

This follows from the instructions on the website.

Please consolidate and advise on further processes and charges for onward processing to Nigeria.

Also advise on payment methods you will accept and estimated delivery time to your offices in Nigeria (Lagos).
I will advise you to edit your post and remove all your details. If you follow the thread well you will be aware of the following:

The last shipment chinos did was Dec 15th which has been picked up already

There is presently an embargo on shipments to Nigeria so Chinos cannot ship for now until the embargo is lifted.

Chinos only gives invoice after items have shipped so since he has not shipped, he may not give an invoice now and he doesn't wait for your payment before shipping. You are only expected to pay before picking up your item.

Once you make your purchase and you track and it reads delivered to Houston texas (his addy) that means he has them.

His Gmail address is just lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com.

do not ever put up your details again for you not to be scammed. This Scammer that lurks around is extremely smart . Despite warnings he still scams people on a daily basis more recently a guy on mikky's clearance thread

for now, Chinos is on a break that is why most mails have been unanswered but you could call or text him for faster response.

My one kobo. Happy new year
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

230usd
sent you a mail

You've been replied! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
@All Happy new year to all Oga at the Top, wishing everyone the best of the season ,May God bless all of us .

I think this is a good buy, just need screen replacement if you can get it ,any one interested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-U430-14-034-500-G-8G-Intel-17-4500U-1-8G-4GB-/221644433329?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
webval:

I agree 100%. .

Please edit/remove personal info. I have replied your email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
shrekandfiona:

I will advise you to edit your post and remove all your details. If you follow the thread well you will be aware of the following:

The last shipment chinos did was Dec 15th which has been picked up already

There is presently an embargo on shipments to Nigeria so Chinos cannot ship for now until the embargo is lifted.

Chinos only gives invoice after items have shipped so since he has not shipped, he may not give an invoice now and he doesn't wait for your payment before shipping. You are only expected to pay before picking up your item.

Once you make your purchase and you track and it reads delivered to Houston texas (his addy) that means he has them.

His Gmail address is just lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com.

do not ever put up your details again for you not to be scammed. This Scammer that lurks around is extremely smart . Despite warnings he still scams people on a daily basis more recently a guy on mikky's clearance thread

for now, Chinos is on a break that is why most mails have been unanswered but you could call or text him for faster response.

My one kobo. Happy new year

Wow, just saw this. Loosing N300k is not a good way to start this New year. I have updated first (page 0) page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.