Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (550022 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
legalwealth:

Paid!
Check your e-mail please! !!

This is paid so what's delaying my bro ?? , time is very important or else this will make no more sense
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
madridfc:

Just curious, why did d seller not provide tracking number?
had d same issue, later realized that seller never shipped d item..I applied for money back guarantee
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm in what's up house

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Awalla:

This is paid so what's delaying my bro ?? , time is very important or else this will make no more sense

It's been paid!
Kindly check your e-mail.
Thanks for your patronage! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
chaloner:
I'm in what's up house
welcome on board
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
October 27th shipment.... picked up today...
Thanks to chinos..... thanks to kbm logistics..
You guys are great...!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Ahmed4002:

welcome on board
my oga I dey folo you for back oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2014
chaloner:
I'm in what's up house
Welcome on. Board, fastest and cheapest shipping so far is here....read up

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Don't worry. It has been move. just there is slow in updating the page
its has moved now......in transit now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Don't worry. It has been move. just there is slow in updating the page
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks boss, Some don't understand how busy this shipping stuff is. My Oct 13th shipment was delayed because i was trying to reply all emails/text/whatsapp messages and i missed the airport deadline by 5 mins which lead to a week delay of my cargo. My phone is all over this thread and i can be reached faster by phone call then text messages. Will get my whatsapp going soon.
1).Modem.9400109699938883938103
2). Flash drive via China post.LK245325325CN
3).blackberry battery.9400110200881373174412
4). Compaq laptop.9405509699937012939236
5).blackberry fones. 9405509699939354399679
6).hp laptop. 9114999944238323932860

The hp laptop, the 5lot of blackberry phones and the compaq should be in your address already. When the modem arrives.consolidate the available once and send to lagos. The one coming from china will take weeks to arrive.dont wait for that before you ship to nigeria please..sent you email too...stev×××××××40@yaho××.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks boss, Some don't understand how busy this shipping stuff is. My Oct 13th shipment was delayed because i was trying to reply all emails/text/whatsapp messages and i missed the airport deadline by 5 mins which lead to a week delay of my cargo. My phone is all over this thread and i can be reached faster by phone call then text messages. Will get my whatsapp going soon.
boss a BlackBerry bold 9930 tracking number will be arriving soon at ur place 9405509699938881699641
I will give u a call soon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2014
@Chinosxl

Please kindly confirm receiving payment to your paypal account and act on the links in my last email , Please check your email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2014
@chinox
I hope 3rd of Nov shipment will be ready for pickup by friday?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Chinos,
i sent u a message concerning my package from Fedex with a name Igbalaye Olayemi, please did you receive it and pls answer my message. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mr chinosxl

Sent u paypal funds through Legal wealth yesterday. Called and SMS you too, and you replied OK. I've been calling since 7pm yesterday till this time, all I get is voice-mail with airtime deduction.

I've also sent you an email.

I told you of the importance of placing that order at the earliest, because the item is originating from Canada, which might take a while b4 it gets to your address, for the next shipment schedule.

Order hasn't been placed, and if it doesn't arrive b4 ur next shipment, that's two weeks on top of it. Not encouraging at all.

*modified*

Order placed some minutes ago. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
yemight2776:
@Chinos,
i sent u a message concerning my package from Fedex with a name I O, please did you receive it and pls answer my message. Thanks
and if I now decide to scam You by sending a mail to chinox claiming to be You nko? As You ve told the whole world Your full name. ThankGod for invoice.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Oga chinox please try and EDIT the invoice u sent with
"OLAMI. . . . SIGB. . . . . So that ndidi can remove the 3wrist watches as agreed when it up for pick-up. So that I can send US$28.88 to ur paypal email.
The package to pick-up will now be:
1. Blackerry with power bank
2. 2 footwears

The 3wrist watches can wait for the incoming package which can be consolidated together.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
madridfc:

Just curious, why did d seller not provide tracking number?

I think I'm in a similar position. Paid for an iPhone on Sunday but I can't find a tracking number even though seller says she has sent it to me via mail after shipping the item. The item's order's status doesn't show it has shipped, but Thursday, Nov 6 is given as estimated delivery. In the interim this is the shipping address:

Uzezi O. (0802****848) C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 Lipan Rd Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States

I hope that's in order.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by cybereagle: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please can you let me know if you do ship car parts? I would like to purchase 8 spark plugs, 8 spark plug coils and service kit. I would also like to purchase a few smaller items.

Please let me know if you are able to ship these items before I purchase them. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oga Chinosxl , na so today go go, without getting confirmation of whether I can proceed to take delivery or not. Paypal payment has been sent since yesterday, through @legalwealth.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
seyithug:
Oga Chinosxl , na so today go go, without getting confirmation of whether I can proceed to take delivery or not. Paypal payment has been sent since yesterday, through @legalwealth.

always indicate the invoice number during cost of payment. I sent chinox paypal payment within a few minutes I got the new paid invoice.
or recheck your invoice link
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
azpekuliar:

I think I'm in a similar position. Paid for an iPhone on Sunday but I can't find a tracking number even though seller says she has sent it to me via mail after shipping the item. The item's order's status doesn't show it has shipped, but Thursday, Nov 6 is given as estimated delivery.

Seller has provided tracking number via PM. Tracking the item on USPS.com, item is currently in transit and should be delivered on Thursday, 5th November.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
seyithug:

I believe i have updated all invoices on payments received thru legalwealth. If your invoice still shows a balance that means i haven't gotten any payment from you. Please confirm and let me know.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
cybereagle:
Please can you let me know if you do ship car parts? I would like to purchase 8 spark plugs, 8 spark plug coils and service kit. I would also like to purchase a few smaller items.

Please let me know if you are able to ship these items before I purchase them. Hope to hear from you soon.

i ship almost everything. All you have to do is send your orders to my office and i will take care of the rest.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
azpekuliar:

I think I'm in a similar position. Paid for an iPhone on Sunday but I can't find a tracking number even though seller says she has sent it to me via mail after shipping the item. The item's order's status doesn't show it has shipped, but Thursday, Nov 6 is given as estimated delivery. In the interim this is the shipping address:

Uzezi O. (0802****848) C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 Lipan Rd Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States

I hope that's in order.

Address is good. It might take 1 to 2 days for seller to ship and provide you with tracking #s
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Etinosajay:
Mr chinosxl

Sent u paypal funds through Legal wealth yesterday. Called and SMS you too, and you replied OK. I've been calling since 7pm yesterday till this time, all I get is voice-mail with airtime deduction.

I've also sent you an email.

I told you of the importance of placing that order at the earliest, because the item is originating from Canada, which might take a while b4 it gets to your address, for the next shipment schedule.

Order hasn't been placed, and if it doesn't arrive b4 ur next shipment, that's two weeks on top of it. Not encouraging at all.

*modified*

Order placed some minutes ago. Thank you

done
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
chinosxl:

I believe i have updated all invoices on payments received thru legalwealth. If your invoice still shows a balance that means i haven't gotten any payment from you. Please confirm and let me know.
I haven't received any updated invoice from you, bros. Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3DA33712768129631)

Business Name:
lsmglobal, inc (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$30.00 USD

@Legalwealth, where are you oooo?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
seyithug:

Business Name:
Email:
lsmglobaltexas@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$30.00 USD

Ok, email me here (SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM) with your invoice # on the subject line and i will update asap.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
chinosxl:

Ok, email me here (SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM) with your invoice # on the subject line and i will update asap.
I have tried that severally, but Yahoo blocks it, thinking it's spam. That's why I put it out here.
This was bounced again, by Yahoo, just now.
Invoice number-
Invoice 0000226.
(Unique Transaction ID # 3DA33712768129631) for the payment from @legalwealth.
Thanks
@Seyithug/Nairaland
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Howdy Chino. Is the emblem in Lagos now? I totally forgot about it. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
seyithug:

Business Name:
Email:
lsmglobalXXXXXX@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$30.00 USD

Don't worry!He will excalate this with the transaction ID

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.