Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,261 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (549553 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
oga chinos i want to send a package to you from houston
how will it go?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Kreamie:
This one Wey @chinoxl no dey respond to messages...Anyways, I have a package that's gonna be delivered today...another one's on its way...need both consolidated...do Lemme know chief

Boss I'm here. One of my guys will be at the office today to receive packages.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
oga chinos i want to send a package to you from houston
how will it go?

you can bring it to the office between now and Friday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Williamso:
Oga Chinos good day. Please what will it cost to ship two laptops? I'm about to check out... You've got mail

$100
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

boss greetingz !!! please send your account details for payment to my email.
f.megg
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
stevolinkon40:
I got it but you havent resolved the issue with the blackberry phones. Thats what I wait to hear what can be done

what's the issue with your bb phone?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2014
frankony:
Hello Chinos, I sent a message to ur mailbox to confirm if my package has arrived at ur office. The item is a seagate expansioin hard drive with the name fr**k**y... Also have a motherboard, video card and probably a sound card coming next week. Thanks

what's your tracking number? Does it show delivered n what day?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2014
chaloner:
Chinosxl I hv not c any mail about my invoice pls do. I sent u both mail nd sms today

I sent it. Text me your name n correct email address please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
yemight2776:

also my own too and chinox is saying he has send it 3x but i check everywhere even my spam, but i can't find any invoice there. Please chinox resend it to my email ioscom*****cen***@gmail.com.

I emailed to the same address you sent me via text message, we can try another email address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Mr chinosxl. how much will it cost me to ship one sony xperia j touch pad to lagos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Mr. Chinosxl Goodmorning, please I sent u payment for my invoice, please update. dannyoni***@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I emailed to the same address you sent me via text message, we can try another email address

but i used to see ur reply before on the same email address but i don't see the invoice and i check my spam, nothing. okay you can send it to this then.....(yem....2776@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I sent it. Text me your name n correct email address please
dis is old mail na , hav seen it , pls check dat third item ( a laptop) d seller sent a msg through ebay dat d item hav arrived ur office , the item hav no trackin no , my initial is I. C . And the item id is 1114**********6295 . Pls check. And dnt ship yet , oda items re comin ur way
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
@chinosxl, i have send you about 3 messages here on nairaland, you have not replied any of them, am new here on your thread, i have use your address to ship a netbook, please how much do you ship a netbook, as soon as seller provides a tracking number i will send it to you, what is the mode of payment to you. i send an email to this address it failed to deliver PAYMENT@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM, do you have another email address? please respond.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oga chinox please confirm delivery of this LK234352599CN and send me invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
confluence:
@chinosxl, i have send you about 3 messages here on nairaland, you have not replied any of them, am new here on your thread, i have use your address to ship a netbook, please how much do you ship a netbook, as soon as seller provides a tracking number i will send it to you, what is the mode of payment to you. i send an email to this address it failed to deliver PAYMENT@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM, do you have another email address? please respond.

payment for note book is 55 $
just send the item to his adress. when it's show delivered. Send him mail to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com with your initial and tracking number. then invoice would be sent to you for the shipping costs and due date for pick.
on the invoice sent to you. If it's your first order. You will see the account number to pay.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinox rectify my invoice for the two watches to the exact amount so that I can pay asap.
and also along with next shipping invoice. as my ipad 2 show delivered .
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
chaloner:
dis is old mail na , hav seen it , pls check dat third item ( a laptop) d seller sent a msg through ebay dat d item hav arrived ur office , the item hav no trackin no , my initial is I. C . And the item id is 1114**********6295 . Pls check. And dnt ship yet , oda items re comin ur way

there is no need of keeping laptop for it not to shipped. laptop charge is constant 55 $.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gotcha! thanks chief..You're the Bomb...NoBoko..Why ain't your whatsapp msgs delivering tho?

One more thing; we need this craigslist thingy up and running asap sir..We counting on ya
chinosxl:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
@AHMED4002, thanks for the explanation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
@ Tonjeola, check ur mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
confluence:

pls see page 0 for my shipping charges. SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

pls see page 0 for my shipping charges. SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM
check Your mail o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

what's the issue with your bb phone?
YOU SAID YOU CANT FIND IT AND TRACKING SHOWS DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS. IT WASNT INCLUDED IN THE INVOICE YOU SENT. 5 PCS OF BLACKBERRY CURVE 4 WITHOUT BATTERIES. I BOUGHT 6 SEPERATE BATTERIES FOR THEM AND YOU GOT THAT

5).blackberry PHones. 9405509699939354399679
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kreamie:
Gotcha! thanks chief..You're the Bomb...NoBoko..Why ain't your whatsapp msgs delivering tho?

One more thing; we need this craigslist thingy up and running asap sir..We counting on ya

I'm using a new phone after my old one crashed, will need to download the app on this new phone
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
stevolinkon40:
YOU SAID YOU CANT FIND IT AND TRACKING SHOWS DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS. IT WASNT INCLUDED IN THE INVOICE YOU SENT. 5 PCS OF BLACKBERRY CURVE 4 WITHOUT BATTERIES. I BOUGHT 6 SEPERATE BATTERIES FOR THEM AND YOU GOT THAT

5).blackberry PHones. 9405509699939354399679

I ship what I receive and invoice with the exact name on the package, you will need to contact your seller to find out what name they used to ship. Checked all packages with no names and none appears to be phones. If you paid with someone's PayPal account it wouldn't have your name on it.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Check your mail sir. Will send the list of those no name items later today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

I'm using a new phone after my old one crashed, will need to download the app on this new phone

Oga chinox try download noooooow so that we all will have smooth deal with u cos it quite expensive calling USA or even sending text. And whatup with my package LK234352599CN... Has it been delivered? If yes please send me invoice and let it follow weekend shipment....thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Oga Chinosxl thanks for updating my invoice in less than 3hrs... I live in Bayelsa so how do I go about getting my goods immediately its cleared?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl you have a mail. kindly reply
I want to make payment for my November 10 shipping and also the next shipping November 17, via your PayPal.
just amend the previous invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Alright sir...Try downloading the app as soon as you can chief...Some of us don't like doing our laundry out here in the open if you know what I mean... grin thanks for getting back to me asap...you're appreciated
chinosxl:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by frankony(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
chinosxl:

what's your tracking number? Does it show delivered n what day?

Here is the details...

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.