Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,247 members, 7,939,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike (4613 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
AkinEgba:
The same PDP gave Yoruba the presidency on a platter of gold. I do not see any reason Igbos will not be treated same way AT THE RIGHT TIME.

You mean PDP gave the Yoruba the presidency on a platter? Keep up deceiving yourself brother. Bid your time and they present the Presidency on a platter.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

That some Yoruba men/women in mockery corrupt Igbo to Ibo doesn't mean you should go that route with them.
Sorry but the last time we looked the other way it resulted into a pogrom and a civil war.[b]

The reaching out/ branching out i meant is not just about survival or business, I mean politically, You guys need to reach out to others in the nation and bid your time, making unnecessary noises or making yourself the victims won't solve nada, The Igbo people need to come gather, reach out to others tribe, Even the South South that GEJ comes from has a large presence of APC as party there, terming a party islamic or hause-yoruba and thus won't join your lot is going to hinder you guys in the long run.
[b] Sorry we fail to understand the correllation of joining an assembly headed by elements who are not only anti igbo but religious fundamentalists as well as back stabbers and betrayals as 'reaching out' when we are so close to our political objectives??
'Don't get me wrong, i'm not campaigning for you guys to dump PDP or GEJ for APC but its been proven that its not always good to put all your egg in one basket.
It is best to conentrate your efforts at a particular objective rather than diffuse your powers into obsolescence
I think the Igbo youth should start reorienting themselves, the time to start telling themselve the truth is now. Politics is a game of numbers and emotions doesn't win you any post. The civil war has been fought and lost, both the Yoruba, Hausa-Fulani, Igbo, and other tribes definitely have differences but we can overcome that differences to build a stronger nation for us.
True but scars still run deep and so you will forgive the igbos for harbourin a certain amount of suscpicion and mistrust
If Igbo want the Presidency, then they should work for it, the same people you guys claim to hate you will be the one to vote for you when the time comes for an Igbo presidency, the time to start building those bridge is NOW.
Igbos don't hate anybody,they hold as much emotions to other tribes as those tribes hold as much to them...If migratory signatures aren't building bridges enough then we don't know what will but in any case we aren't bothered.The North had 36 years at the top yet are wallowing in poverty....igbos prefer ruling by proxy, successful presidential candidates from MKO to GEJ have always had the backing of the igbos....that cannot be said of the yorubas....
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
clevadani:
y are u attaching urself to d ss
Because there are igbos in the SS...
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
lakhadimar: Its very funny
The same PDP they gullibly term as a south south party has more than eleven of its Governors from the North
infact, PDP's ''strongest stronghold'' is in the North. Jonathans 2015 election victory would be hinged on the support he garners from the North

Don't worry, let them keep deceiving themselves, the debacle of 2011 is still fresh in our mind when the Nothern Governor all revolted against GEJ, the same might even happen in 2015. Igbo needs to know and understand that the stronghold of PDP is the North and not the South East.

1 Like

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gbawe:
That, ultimately, is my opinion too. The Igbos should do what pleases them but they need to stop "running with the hares and hunting with the hounds". Pointless attempting to make out as if the APC did not 'reach out' to the Igbos when we have all seen that it is the Igbos who were never interested in giving the Party a chance.
I too believe, like the popular adage, that "the worst lies are the ones you tell yourself". this is what many Igbos are doing. I.e lying to themselves and publicly trying to claim the position of victim to hide their own fondness for ethno-religious prejudice, clannishness and discriminatory behaviour. The sort that made them deliberately shun and reject the APC only to now, once again, claim the Party 'marginalised' them.

Well said!!!
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by aresa: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: Eko ile

Forward your gay love and affection for this person to him and quit insulting me with it?

Igbos don't hate Northerners

Please don't make me laugh, you jokers eat and breath hatred all day 24/7

unlike the yorobars the igbos aren't scared of them either...

Just like you ran and form exodus train back home after they slaughtered thousands of your people instead of fighting?

You have zero sense of history...

All we want is equity and justice without our perennial backstabbers on our heels.

Paranoia and made up fear and enmity remains the biggest monkey on your backs. You can not move forward and progress in life if all you do is spend your existence worrying about other people and creating phantom fears and state of paranoia.

Let us also reiterate that we cannot remain,stay or be part of any political scheme that neither wants the igbos nor with those whose ' body language' has been anti-igbo.

It's your choice. Your present irrelevant, aimless and confused condition in Nigeria is a reflection of the mindless and self destructive choices you make everyday so go ahead, you reap what you sow.

We are not yorobars ditto we cannot be railroaded into a political scheme to reestablish an archaic northern concept.

They don't have to railroad you into anything, you railroad yourself into worse situationeveryday

Politics is all about interests, right now it is not in the interest of the igbos to be annexed by an islamic themed party...We are not supporters of APC.

And who are in the so called Islamic themed party and supporter of APC?

And you don't hate other people?

Like I said, you people eat and breath hate and bigotry everyday/24/7. You even do it while denying that you don't.

This is who you are, this is your culture and way of life..

6 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: Sorry but the last time we looked the other way it resulted into a pogrom and a civil war.[b] [b] Sorry we fail to understand the correllation of joining an assembly headed by elements who are not only anti igbo but religious fundamentalists as well as back stabbers and betrayals as 'reaching out' when we are so close to our political objectives?? It is best to conentrate your efforts at a particular objective rather than diffuse your powers into obsolescence True but scars still run deep and so you will forgive the igbos for harbourin a certain amount of suscpicion and mistrust Igbos don't hate anybody,they hold as much emotions to other tribes as those tribes hold as much to them...If migratory signatures aren't building bridges enough then we don't know what will but in any case we aren't bothered.The North had 36 years at the top yet are wallowing in poverty....igbos prefer ruling by proxy, successful presidential candidates from MKO to GEJ have always had the backing of the igbos....that cannot be said of the yorubas....

Brother, there is not anti-igbo or religious fundamentalists anywhere. Even if we break it down, PDP has more Muslim than Christian, does that make it a muslim party?

You say you are close to your political objective, please what is it?

4 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by Gbawe: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
lakhadimar: Are you for real? Do you want to tell me that Chris Ngige did not hold his election campaign in Igboland? Is Rochas Okorocha not the Chairman of APC' governors forum anymore?

Overtures were made to APGA to join the merger of ACN, CPC and ANPP in forming APC but APGA blatantly refused, it was only Rochas Okorocha that joined the alliance

Correct. Who has time for lies and senseless deception other than the Igbos of Nairaland who are fond of ridiculous revisionism that makes one wonder if they even know the meaning of the word "honesty". Did events not play out before all our eyes? Did we not see Okorocha, once hailed, in a messianic manner by Igbos, as a "future President" turned into public enemy number one simply becuase he joined the APC? I don't know why people cannot show honour by acting and then standing consistently by their actions. What can all this revisionism and self-delusion achieve? This is not about the civil war when many of us where not born and folks, on both sides, can make all sorts of claim. We all saw the birth of the APC in 3D and noted the ungracious actions of the Igbos only very dishonest individuals will attempt to spin today. The point is that it is okay for the Igbos to support GEJ and the PDP by extension. Even if they do this because of ethno-religious bias, that is still their adult choice at the end of the day. What is wrong and offensive to the sensitivities of others is for Igbos to now begin pretending the APC 'marginalised' them when we were all witnesses to events which happened recently and very fresh in the memory of Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: [s]You are indeed a kid. Pls consider porting to romace section.[/s]
Shallow and inane remark after being blown out of the water...quite literarily by yours faithfullly...Now run along we can hear your master illugun calling.
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by madamoringo(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: igbos are reaching out everywhere as evidenced of their migratory signatures,ironically Nigeria is very uncormfortable with these folks politically so you hear people mostly yorubas say an igbo will never become president (but it took a dead yorobar to pave the way for Obj),That perception has forced the igbos to come together in vote for those who would rule Nigeria like an igbo would or at least something close to that.Good that we have swayin numbers and in conjunction with those in the SS we can turn a tightly contested electoral process on its head thus like the military strategist mao tse tsung we are better served standing aloof to watch proceedings closely before throwin our lots and not become sheeps to the slaughter led by Tinubu. By the way since most yorubars refer to igbos as 'ibos' we have taken the liberty to corrupt yoruba into 'yorobars" 'yeribas' and so on and so forth

Well, call Yorubas any name, I can bet you that you are making a big joke and disgrace of yourself! It's like a jobless man calling Dangote names! Besides that, you keep harping on SS as though SS is a bastion of hatred and insularity like the loser iboelas, Igbos (Igbos), blockheads (blockies) of Nigeria. I am glad you've tied yourself to Ebeleretardaft (PDP) because whether in 2015 or 2019, he will be out of power and all Nigerians know that PDP was built majorly by the north and west, sustained in their best times by a Yoruba man (OBJ) as president. Without him Yaradua and Ebeleretardeen will never be president! This was while the same Yorubas have a winning, potent platform APC, which was a product of deft diplomacy, negotiation and inclusiveness by Tinubu and Buhari and their lieutenants. So, as soon as retardaft is out of power, guess who will most likely be the next people at the top echelon, the highest in pecking order? The West and the North! Imagine how much political illwill you iboelas would have caused, to create unparalleled stagnation? If the next president (leaders) do what Elebe has done, dividing Nigeria into those who support them and the ibos that oppose everything, guess who will be crying soon? So, ibos got a few projects and billions but what is that when you stagnate for another 16 years? Even 8 years, you will be on your back begging anyone, any party, any region to come and bang you so you can get some money and not be starved into kwashiokor again! I think there is no use talking to ibos, let the games continue until the ibo president ebelechukwu is out of power, then we can check the scores!

6 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
clevadani: [s]
when d merger started all opposition parties were given level playing ground but d major igbo party apga(except okorocha ) rejected d idea. d likes of tinubu had always bin vilified for being a local champion and not able to form a strong opposition party. But when he did, Igbo power brokers gave d new party no chance instead dey are just happy with d mediocre pdp presidency whose only achievement in d south east in d last 15 yrs is a 'second niger bridge's( only God knows wen it'll be completed) nd a renovated airport. It was a chance for d igbos to have a say in d political landscape. But d threw away d chance at d masters table to feed from crumbs. incredible[/s]
To avoid stories that touch igbos eschew coming last in any thing most especially a political movement against the very administration propped up by the igbos...we are not backstabbers nor betrayers....thus we cannot go back on our words.This stance was made easier when we realised this admin had the very interest of the igbo at heart call it crumbs but the delivery of strategic infrastructure, the very same ignored by elements of past admin who ironically can be found in the opposition, has been somethin like water to a desert-stranded fellow.So we are not interested in any thing or scam involving thieffubu or Okorocha.Thank you.
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: To avoid stories that touch igbos eschew coming last in any thing most especially a political movement against the very administration propped up by the igbos...we are not backstabbers nor betrayers....thus we cannot go back on our words.This stance was made easier when we realised this admin had the very interest of the igbo at heart call it crumbs but the delivery of strategic infrastratucture, the very same ignored by elements of past admin who ironically can be found in the opposition, has been somethin like water to a desert-stranded fellow.So we are not interested in any thing or scam involving thieffubu or Okorocha.Thank you.

Its your choice brother and we respect that. We all have to make our own choices one time or the other. Please sir, do not cry margnilization or disintegration in the nearest future because we will all remind you of today where you frantically and boldly told us that you don't need US.
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: Shallow and inane remark after being blown out of the water...quite literarily by yours faithfullly...Now run along we can hear your master illugun calling.
I don't want to call you brainless though your brainlessness is hereditry. I use to be an activist against abortion but with people like you, the pro-Abortion activist have a case. The same attachment your fathers tried in the late 60s brought tears and sorrows to your kinsmen. I don't know what else to do but yur kind is portraying Igbo as an inferior tribe with the SS as your hope. Go fvck yurself! Fo.ol

5 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by oluwasegunfummi: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
My yoruba brothers keep spilling their Saliva on this thread when must of our kinsmen are in perpetual penury, majority of my beloved odualand is a slum yet with dance like headless masquerades, I wish an igbo governor like obiano can emerge in odualand, we need a saviour...........eko oni baje oooo cool

1 Like

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

Its your choice brother and we respect that. We all have to make our own choices one time or the other. Please sir, do not cry margnilization or disintegration in the nearest future because we will all remind you of today where you frantically and boldly told us that you don't need US.
And what if that nearest future never come?
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: My yoruba brothers keep spilling their Saliva on this thread when must of our kinsmen are in perpetual penury, majority of my beloved odualand is a slum yet with dance like headless masquerades, I wish an igbo governor like obiano can emerge in odualand, we need a saviour...........eko oni baje oooo cool

Which state are you from in the South West?
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
APContherun:
And what if that nearest future never come?

We will see!!! cool
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by Gbawe: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

Which state are you from in the South West?

Please pay no mind to that mischief-maker pretending to be from the SW. When you indulge characters like that they actually feel they and their opinion are relevant.

3 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gbawe:
Please pay no mind to that mischief-maker pretending to be from the SW. When you indulge characters like that they actually feel they and their opinion are relevant.

Noted. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
madamoringo:

Well, call Yorubas any name, I can bet you that you are making a big joke and disgrace of yourself! It's like a jobless man calling Dangote names!
You dont have to say it like that?? More like giving the appropriate nick name to a pig will suffice well enough....
Besides that, you keep harping on SS as though SS is a bastion of hatred and insularity like the loser iboelas, Igbos (Igbos), blockheads (blockies) of Nigeria.
We know how painful it is for coneheads and oily brains to be extinct in the south south unlike the vast millions of igbos in the south south and Lagos,it is nobody's fault that yeribas are marrooned in their rusty zinc roofed enclaved..Sorry.
I am glad you've tied yourself to Ebeleretardaft (PDP) because whether in 2015 or 2019, he will be out of power and all Nigerians know that PDP was built majorly by the north and west, sustained in their best times by a Yoruba man (OBJ) as president. Without him Yaradua and Ebeleretardeen will never be president!
[/color] I get before no be property especially when one is reduced into hopeless speculation and ramblings that is not only ludicrous but incredibly stupid and comical.Pélé.
This was while the same Yorubas have a winning, potent platform APC, which was a product of deft diplomacy, negotiation and inclusiveness by Tinubu and Buhari and their lieutenants.[/quote [b] More like yoked into political slavery by your slaver thieffnubu to be exploited for the sole agenda of power going back to the North with ernest hopes of being fed crumbs from the spoils....Hungry desperate yeriba. The term jack of all trades but masters of none aptly suits your predicament.
So, as soon as retardaft is out of power, guess who will most likely be the next people at the top echelon, the highest in pecking order?
The igbos and middle belt...Definitely not coneheads trapped in d Southwest?? [s]The West and the North Imagine how much political illwill you iboelas would have caused, to create unparalleled stagnation? If the next president (leaders) do what Elebe has done, dividing Nigeria into those who support them and the ibos that oppose everything, guess who will be crying soon? So, ibos got a few projects and billions but what is that when you stagnate for another 16 years? Even 8 years, you will be on your back begging anyone, any party, any region to come and bang you so you can get some money and not be starved into kwashiokor again! I think there is no use talking to ibos, let the games continue until the ibo president ebelechukwu is out of power, then we can check the scores! [/s]
[ Sorry couldn't make sense of these.....But we find it to be empty bitter and emotional crap...Come chop rice.

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by clevadani: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: To avoid stories that touch igbos eschew coming last in any thing most especially a political movement against the very administration propped up by the igbos...we are not backstabbers nor betrayers....thus we cannot go back on our words.This stance was made easier when we realised this admin had the very interest of the igbo at heart call it crumbs but the delivery of strategic infrastructure, the very same ignored by elements of past admin who ironically can be found in the opposition, has been somethin like water to a desert-stranded fellow.So we are not interested in any thing or scam involving thieffubu or Okorocha.Thank you.
bros u r grossly mistaken in ur assertion dat those dat refused to give d igbos d infrastructures are in d apc. only buhari (who was in office for 1 yr and 8 mths) is a member of d opposition. d rest of dem frm ibb to obj are all in d PDP.
Can u see, d same ppl u r accusing of marginalizing igbos are all in d PDP. Bros,u r simply confused

4 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by clevadani: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
AkinEgba:

Igbos are well integrated in PDP. What the man is saying is that if APC wants Igbo votes they should reintegrate them into APC. It is the function of APC to woo voters, not the other way round. Enough of having shallow mentality like the one you expressed here.
stop deluding urself. name one strategic position dat an igbo hold in d pdp. d post of noisemaker is an embarrassment to d third largest tribe in naija

2 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
clevadani:
bros u r grossly mistaken in ur assertion dat those dat refused to give d igbos d infrastructures are in d apc. only buhari (who was in office for 1 yr and 8 mths) is a member of d opposition. d rest of dem frm ibb to obj are all in d PDP.
Can u see, d same ppl u r accusing of marginalizing igbos are all in d PDP. Bros,u r simply confused
IBB gave us Niger bridge even though he has adopted a passive role in the PDP....Obj has always been critic of this admin and has been relegated to the back ground thus he's a nobody....What is clear here is this republic has given the igbos a sense of belonging and it will be crazy to go back to Egypt with Atiku,Elrufai,Thieffnubu,Buhari and their followers..
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: [s] I don't want to call you brainless though your brainlessness is hereditry. I use to be an activist against abortion but with people like you, the pro-Abortion activist have a case. The same attachment your fathers tried in the late 60s brought tears and sorrows to your kinsmen. I don't know what else to do but yur kind is portraying Igbo as an inferior tribe with the SS as your hope. Go fvck yurself! Fo.ol[/s]
Will you quit rambling like a broken gramophone record, son? And go play with your mates at the Romance section.…..
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by CyberWolf: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
All this long epistle will not win APC presidential election..PDP will the presidential election next yr..any bet?...100k cool...Egwu onye o kara obi..
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by clevadani: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
AkinEgba:

Anambra is 1-fifth of Igbo. Nairaland Igbo is not even 0.000000000001% of Igbos. What has APC done to counter the situation in Anambra for the coming 2015 elections? What are they doing in the other 4 Igbos states?

Now tell me, why are Yorubas not voting for PDP, let alone APGA? Why are Yorubas anti PDP?
what happened in d recent ekiti election.
anoda reason y d d Yorubas have refused to vote d PDP in recent times,is becos of its antecedents remember dey cleared all sw states in2003 but were inept and corrupt eg gbenga Daniel. virtually all of dem are under d scrutiny of d efcc since dey left office. and dey let d sw to be overtaken by d se interms of development. as u can see,d sw gave d pdp dia chance but dey wasted it but d se has refused to give apc any chance

1 Like

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by clevadani: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: IBB gave us Niger bridge even though he has adopted a passive role in the PDP....Obj has always been critic of this admin and has been relegated to the back ground thus he's a nobody....What is clear here is this republic has given the igbos a sense of belonging and it will be crazy to go back to Egypt with Atiku,Elrufai,Thieffnubu,Buhari and their followers..
tell me wat actions have Atiku,El Rufai,Tinubu,Buhari taken to marginalize d igbos dat is makin u angry?

1 Like

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by nku5: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
I respect Uwazurike's intentions but he should leave igbos and APC matter.

APC in itself is running on a motor that is antagonistic ab initio to igbos. Strangely the party's bigwigs have expressed anti-igbo sentiments and boldly too. Fani Kayode the coke head as a consummate follow-follow guy joined APC and to feel among, quickly started writing anti-igbo articles. Let's not even go into clowns like Nyako.
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
CyberWolf: All this long epistle will not win APC presidential election..PDP will the presidential election next yr..any bet?...100k cool...Egwu onye o kara obi..

No one is saying APC will win next year presidential election. What we are discussing here is the political stand of the Igbo's.
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by iiichidodo: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
clevadani:
tell me wat actions have Atiku,El Rufai,Tinubu,Buhari taken to marginalize d igbos dat is makin u angry?
We aren't angry,we just feel comfortable with GEJ's admin till 2019....
Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
nku5: I respect Uwazurike's intentions but he should leave igbos and APC matter.
APC in itself is running on a motor that is antagonistic ab initio to igbos. Strangely the party's bigwigs have expressed anti-igbo sentiments and boldly too. Fani Kayode the coke head as a consummate follow-follow guy joined APC and to feel among, quickly started writing anti-igbo articles. Let's not even go into clowns like Nyako.

Do not forget that the Igbo people started this anti-igbo themselves when they term APC has an amala party, they even went forward to term APC has a party of Hausa-Yoruba and also Awolowo party, You guys still went forward to term your own son Chris Ngige Efulefu just because he join APC, how is the treating of Rochas different because he joined APC. Before APC was formed, APGA was which acclaimed to be Igbo party was given a chance to be part of the party but they refused vehemently save for Rochas. The Igbo would have today being a stakeholder in APC had they joined in the merger process.

Do i need to remind you how 2011 PDP presidential primaries turn out? How the Northern PDP didn't want GEJ to be the flagbearer? If you term APC has an islamic party, then what is PDP? Don't let us deceive ourselves, the Igbo populace are free to align with whoever and whatever party they want too but they should stop saying that other tribe are against them or some other party is against them.

4 Likes

Re: APC Not Making Efforts To Integrate Igbo – Uwazurike by larride(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
iiichidodo: We aren't angry,we just feel comfortable with GEJ's admin till 2019....

Sir, you still haven't answered my question, what is your (Igbo) political objective. What happens after 2019? That's the question you needs to be answered sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Worst African Presidents / Attack On Igbo: Govt Beefs Up Security In Bayelsa / LIVE! Aisha Buhari Campaigning For ‘one Nigeria’ In Owerri & THIS Happened (pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.